The Four Horsemen

Cricket Thread. Only Mad Dogs And Englishmen

Jesus - who is that???  Tessa Jowell's ugly sister?????

That, me old mukka, is the Rt Hon Helen Clark Pime Minister of New Zealand. At least until tomorrow, general election and all that...

All together now 'Isn't she lovely...'

That, me old mukka, is the Rt Hon Helen Clark Pime Minister of New Zealand. At least until tomorrow, general election and all that...

And people are threatening to blow themselves up if they can't talk to her.

Kinda put's people throwing eggs at John Prescott in the shade.

Personally I'd vote for Mr Brash just cos I like his name.

Anyway who are you going to vote for Gunga-Din?

I'm likely going to be in a very bad mood on the 1st of January now.

Worried about an imbalance in the NY's honour's list?

I'll put in a good word for Jeanette Crankie on your behalf.

We all know the Kiwis always peak in the years between World Cups.

Maybe so Ronnie, the Kiwis (All Blacks more correctly, the Kiwis are the Rugby League team) have never lost to England at the World Cup and have a just under 75% winning record against them.

And the women! I was in Sydney once and a favourite activity was just walking around awarding (mentally) scores out of ten to 'em all. Yet in almost fifteen years of living in London I can honestly say I have never met, or even seen, a good-looking or charming woman I knew to be Australian.

So you're better at cricket because their women are ugly? That explains it, this woman

Helen_Clark.jpg

has got to be voted out this weekend, then we'll win the Ashes too.

Who says politics is showbusiness for ugly people...?

I give you,

Angela Merkel

seite275NL5MerkelKK.jpg

Christ - you mean people voted for her??

I'm likely going to be in a very bad mood on the 1st of January now.

Worried about an imbalance in the NY's honour's list?

I'll put in a good word for Jeanette Crankie on your behalf.

The thing that really bothers me is that the whole squad will get something. Like the team that won the rugby world cup. It's not like the ashes is even an international contest; just England against Australia.

I still say that Kelly Homes should not have got that damehood - if you ask me she was just lucky :angry: .

The OBEs and similar are utterly debased these days IMHO. Not even worth the milk bottle tops they're made from. These people are getting awards for DOING THEIR JOB - nothing more.

I've been doing my job for over 20 years now, the least I expect for that is a knighthood!

DWB :angry:

I've been doing my job for over 20 years now, the least I expect for that is a knighthood!

But do you beat the Aussies doing it?

regards,

Hein

There are a couple of people I'd like to punch in the mouth, but I don't think they're Australian. Does that make a difference?

DWB :angry:

There are a couple of people I'd like to punch in the mouth, but I don't think they're Australian. Does that make a difference?

I don't know. Perhaps if they're German.

regards,

Hein

No, they're not Germans, they are Arseholes!

DWB  :angry:

You mean there's a difference? :skill2:

Shhh Notapotato will hear you! :rip:

And people are threatening to blow themselves up if they can't talk to her.

Kinda put's people throwing eggs at John Prescott in the shade.

Personally I'd vote for Mr Brash just cos I like his name.

Anyway who are you going to vote for Gunga-Din?

All done yesterday, less than 1% between the National Party (Conservatives) and the Labour Party (Labour). So thanks to the fantastic Mixed Member Proportional system of government we have, we won't know who's in charge for another fortnight, the two major parties will negotiate with the single issue nutcases (smaller parties) to form a majority. Almost as fun a having a brother in Florida sorting it out for you.

Incidentally I voted Christian Heritage (electorate vote) and Legalize Marajuana (party vote), having two goes with MMP, hoping to brighten some earnest poll volunteer's day. That and showing my ballot to the volunteers, the looks on their faces, "Have I done this right?", made a dreary three yearly task as much fun as it was last time.

I did exactly the same thing then. :D

No excuses really - should spend more time doing my research - 10 minutes while feeding the baby doesn't really cut it in the international world of death does it?

Hangs head in shame and shambles off

DWB :D

No excuses really - should spend more time doing my research - 10 minutes while feeding the baby doesn't really cut it in the international world of death does it?

Hangs head in shame and shambles off

DWB :D

Well, at least by bringing the thread back, you've given me (and I guess others) some ideas, so it's not all doom & gloom if you lift yer head & shamble back on. :)

Crikey, it's not looking too good for England is it? Five wickets down and another 300 odd to avoid the follow on. Anyone still care now that Australia's playing well again?

Hooray, cricket isn't extra-curricular!!!

It would seem not.

Edited by Gunjaman5000

Anyone still care now that Australia's playing well again?

Me. And the added bonus is that I work near the hotel where the England team are staying at the moment--I get to see their glum faces as they traipse between the hot breakfast buffet and the team bus in the morning. B)

Me. And the added bonus is that I work near the hotel where the England team are staying at the moment--I get to see their glum faces as they traipse between the hot breakfast buffet and the team bus in the morning. :P

I don't like the cut of your jib, sonny <_<

We were facing similar back in 2005 so time will tell. Mind you, Boycott's not exactly hopeful and he's usually spot on.

Me. And the added bonus is that I work near the hotel where the England team are staying at the moment--I get to see their glum faces as they traipse between the hot breakfast buffet and the team bus in the morning. :P

I don't like the cut of your jib, sonny <_<

We were facing similar back in 2005 so time will tell. Mind you, Boycott's not exactly hopeful and he's usually spot on.

I agree VT. We showed nothing but respect when we ground those chippie convicts into the dirt narrowly defeated the Australians in 05.

• Like 1