Guest Tom Green

Who Will Be The First Rolling Stone To Die?

I don't think any of us have done any Rolling Stones fans - we're all a bit too young.........

• Like 1

Guest david

ok im trying to find out how much a record iv got is worth becouse i found it in a junk store and got it home and found out the seriel number is #5

ok im trying to find out how much a record iv got is worth becouse i found it in a junk store and got it home and found out the seriel number is #5

What would be the name of this so called record?

Guest Guest

its just says STONES on the front but there all rolling stones songs and on the top right corner it says SAE.005

on the sleve it says THE DECCA RECORD COMPANY LIMITED,

1976 EMI (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED

MANUFACTURED AND DISTRIBUTED BY (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED

Guest david

nerver mind there all SAE,005 thinks tho for helping me

Guest Guest

Unintentionally hilarious thread, liked that Spanish guy or whatever coming in and asking how much his record was worth

Keith will never die

They're touring the world again this year

BTW, Maradona will not die either. Ever.

I couldn't find a previous thread on the rolling stones so I made a new one. It is said that Charlie Watts just "beat" cancer. And Ron Wood just got out of rehab, the rest is just old news. So I wouldn't consider the twins, or Ron for the 2006 death list. But Charlie is a 50/50 chance, who knows how good he beat the diease?

-s

I couldn't find a previous thread on the rolling stones so I made a new one.

Sorry, but there are 2 previous Rolling Stones threads here and here. ;)

[ Mods, please merge]

[ Merged -- MH ]

My guess is Keith Richards will be the next Rolling Stone member to die, followed by Charlie Watts.

Edited by Magere Hein

I'd agree with football fan. Keith then Charlie

How about all of them at once in a plane crash? A long shot, but they do spend alot of time in the air together.

:D

;)

They all should have died in a plane crash in around 1972 or something - it would have ensured Rock immortality, putting them above the Beatles and spared us the spectacle of the 'strolling bones' tottering across the planet in 2017 or whatever! :lol:

They all should have died in a plane crash in around 1972 or something - it would have ensured Rock immortality, putting them above the Beatles and spared us the spectacle of the 'strolling bones' tottering across the planet in 2017 or whatever! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Now you've been saving that one for a long time just waiting for a moment like this haven't you??!! Fair play old chap! :lol::D

I saw the Stones in concert in 2002, and have to say they were pretty great. Sound was much tighter than the first concert film I saw of them, which was back in the early 80's. They played virtually none of their newer rubbish, did play the likes of Sympathy for the Devil and Gimme Shelter, and pretty much rocked for the whole 2 hours and 15 mins. They did take a break of a minute or two between songs while Keith and Ron "changed guitars" (i.e. gasped for air), but Mick was running all over the place the whole time.

Now I'm debating whether to go see Blondie later this year. Apparently they still sound great, but Debbie H is looking kind of huge, and I just wonder if it might be a bit depressing. Anyone seen them in the past few years?

You're not going to believe this!

Sky news has just reported that Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones is in hospital having just fallen off a train tree!

Don't know the details yet....

[Moved to Rolling Stones Thread - ff]

Edited by football_fan

Sky news has just reported that Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones is in hospital having just fallen off a train tree!

Here's a link to the story.

Seems he an Ron Wood were trying to climb a palm tree. Presumably bleezing.

Here's a link to the story.

Seems he an Ron Wood were trying to climb a palm tree. Presumably bleezing.

It sounded more serious when I thought she said train. :D

No sense of diction on that channel (or perhaps I need to clean my 'lugs oot').

Depending on whom you believe, he has either "a serious head injury" or "mild concussion"

Perhaps he has both.

Depending on whom you believe, he has either "a serious head injury" or "mild concussion"

Perhaps he has both.

Keith has that permanently anyway. He'll live to 100 - an inspiration to us all.

Keith has had "serious brain surgery," which I put in quotes because I suspect exaggeration.

Insert "target of surgery not found" joke here. He's been released though, so I suspect all is well (or at least as well as it can get with Keith Richards).

Sod's law innit

After years of close interest we ignore Galbraith and Keef and they tease us!

Frankly, it's the most interesting Keef has been in years.

Nice touch by The Sun today, I thought, sporting a pic of Keef on the front page wearing a tee-shirt saying 'Too Tough To Die.'

Let's hope so, eh? The man's a legend and after all his excesses I think it'd be a shame for him to shuffle off his mortal coil as a result of falling out of a tree looking for bird's nests.

Not exactly rock n' roll hedonism is it?

Nice touch by The Sun today, I thought, sporting a pic of Keef on the front page wearing a tee-shirt saying 'Too Tough To Die.'

Let's hope so, eh? The man's a legend and after all his excesses I think it'd be a shame for him to shuffle off his mortal coil as a result of falling out of a tree looking for bird's nests.

Not exactly rock n' roll hedonism is it?

I think Keef is destined to die in a more dramatic death than this. What a legacy to leave behind to have quoted in your obituary as "Richards died from head injuries sustained from falling out of a palm tree"

It's not as bad as the previous accident of "In 1998, he broke three ribs and punctured a lung falling from a ladder while reaching for a book in his library."

I wonder what he book was that he wanted so badly?

I heard on the news the other week that Keef said he was going to quit smoking and drinking, surely blood in his alcohol system would kill him.