Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 4th Death Of 2011

Who will be DL's 4th hit in 2011?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In keeping with the all English theme so far, I went with Vera Lynn.

Gerry Rafferty was SCOTTISH

FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
My money's on Zsa Zsa. I think her time has come.

Her time has come and gone and made several return visits!

Well then, seeing as though they all came from the same island (the largish one located between Europe and Ireland) allow me to correct myself...In keeping with the all BRITISH theme so far, I went with Vera Lynn.

Thank you TheDeadman for bringing my attention to this mistake of biblical proportions, :rolleyes: your useful to have around.

Well then, seeing as though they all came from the same island (the largish one located between Europe and Ireland) allow me to correct myself...In keeping with the all BRITISH theme so far, I went with Vera Lynn.

Thank you TheDeadman for bringing my attention to this mistake of biblical proportions, :rolleyes: your useful to have around.

That's like calling someone form Canada an American, or an Austrailian a New Zealander. (And vice versa)

Thank you TheDeadman for bringing my attention to this mistake of biblical proportions, :burnash: your useful to have around.

That's like calling someone form Canada an American, or an Austrailian a New Zealander. (And vice versa)

Technically, someone from Canada is American, as is someone from the United States or Mexico or Brazil or Argentina...

Thank you TheDeadman for bringing my attention to this mistake of biblical proportions, :burnash: your useful to have around.

Technically, someone from Canada is American, as is someone from the United States or Mexico or Brazil or Argentina...

I was going to add that but it was a bit too early in the morning to start thinking.

Dame Lizzie went today-maybe another Dame-Maggie Thatcher- will be next.Everything happens in 3s as they say!

Maggie's not a Dame...she is a Baroness.

My vote goes to Mintoff.

She's neither, she's a cunting witch.

Guest Guest

Everything comes in threes-start digging a g rave fior Zsa Zsa Gabor :burnash:

Getting to the point where I'm starting to worry about my DDP point score, so let's give me a boost and go with Diana Wynne Jones.

Called it.

Guest Guest
Everything comes in threes-start digging a g rave fior Zsa Zsa Gabor :burnash:

and so Zsa Zsa can relax again... thats 10 hits since she got her 'last rites' then!

Guest Guest

This is shaping up to be one of the betetr years for deathlist.It took till th e last day in august to get the 4th hit last year!