searchable as fuck post right thar.  

49 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

searchable as fuck post right thar.  

No one tell him

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Banana said:

No one tell him

It’s not the point, cunto

Kalombo Mwansa, a former Zambian minister of defense, has died. He was 64. Mwansa also held several other political and academic portfolios in his home country.  He was highly educated, including earning a Master of Law degree from Harvard, a Master of Philosophy in Criminology from Cambridge and a Ph.D. in Criminology from the University of London. 

https://mwebantu.com/2020/03/15/former-defense-minister-dr-kalombo-mwansa-dies/22203/

I was watching Koko Flanel and, after doublechecking on google, realised that French-based Dutch actor Henri Garcin is currently still alive and turning 91 next month.

In his carreer spanning more then 50 years he played roles in movies from/with Jean-Louis Trintignant, Catherine DeNeuve, Sophia Loren, Gerard Depardieu, Agnes Varda and Francios Truffaut.

He has done a couple of English languaged movies with Charles Bronson and Keith Carradine. Most well known is the awful Steve Martin-remake of The Pink Panther.

I mostly know him from the movies of Alex van Warmerdam (mostly Abel, where he had a big important role as the father). 

It is not a deathlisty name but maybe someone worth some DDP points.

https://m.lenta.ru/news/2020/03/25/37/amp/ Russian voice actor Sergey Smirnov has died of meningitis three weeks after falling and injuring his head at 37. He dubbed Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spiderman franchise, James McAvoy in Split and Glass, Tom Cruise (because of Yaroslava Turylyova's (Universal's Russian Dubbing Director) crankiness and feud with Vsevolod Kuznetsov (Tom Cruise', Brad Pitt's, Keanu Reeves', Ralph Fiennes', Will Smith's, Chris Tucker's and Antonio Banderas' Russian dubber and a great dubbing director, mostly for Warner Bros) in  The Mummy and American Made, Jamie Dornan in Fifty Shades Franchise, Ewan McGregor in Doctor Sleep, Edward Norton in Moonrise Kingdom and Collateral Beauty, Michael Sheen in Dolittle, Chris Hemsworth in Blackhat and Bad Times at the El Royale, Jeremy  Renner in Mission Impossible franchise, Chris Pratt in Jurassic World franchise, Richard Gere in a new dub of The Jackal and many other actors. He has also directed dubs of Captain Marvel,  Glass, The Missing Link , Onward and a few other films. What a tragedy for Russian dubbing community. Can somebody crosspost this to the Voice actors thread?

• Sad 1

'Mr Thomas Schaefer, the finance minister of Germany's Hesse state, has committed suicide apparently after becoming "deeply worried" over how to cope with the economic fallout from the coronavirus, state premier Volker Bouffier said on Sunday (March 29).'

• Like 1

3rd Cup cert to die today. My team are falling to pieces.

Gulf actor Suleiman Al-Yasseen dies aged 71 from brain hemorrhage.

So, trawling t'internet regarding an obscure film director and...

I can't find a date of death on the IMBD page for Zygmunt Sulistrowski (b. 18 May 1922). Thought I might mention that. 

Link: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0691636/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, trawling t'internet regarding an obscure film director and...

I can't find a date of death on the IMBD page for Zygmunt Sulistrowski (b. 18 May 1922). Thought I might mention that. 

Link: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0691636/

The (Polish) wiki page for him is also sans death date. Seems he's indeed not yet lost to the world.

2 minutes ago, SusanStoHelit said:

The (Polish) wiki page for him is also sans death date. Seems he's indeed not yet lost to the world.

Hmm, UK obit chances marginal, mind

Deathrace/ DL Cup fodder

German explorer and human rights activist Rüdiger Nehberg (aka "Sir Vival" )has died on Wednesday. here's a German obit.  

He is dead already on the English wikipedia, but once again, I haven't found much international news yet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, SusanStoHelit said:

but once again, I haven't found much international news yet. 

Unfortunately that's often the case with the international press and the obituaries for the Germans...especially for the so called qualifying obituaries which are accepted for many death pools.

11 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Former interim PM of Libya, Mahmoud Jibril, being reported as dead: http://en.alwasat.ly/news/libya/279080

Oh, no wrong Lybian PM! Stupid Ben Halim...

• Haha 2

Report of the death of Lois Kelly-Miller, who portrayed the Jamaican woman that Brad Pitt tries to hold a Creole conversation with in Meet Joe Black, aged 102:

• Like 1