Davey Jones' Locker

Foreign Personalities, From Stage, Screen, Politics And Life

On 14/11/2021 at 19:43, arghton said:
On 28/10/2021 at 16:11, arghton said:

https://www.hola.com/us/celebrities/20211027305902/vicente-fernandez-is-out-of-the-icu/

Out of ICU after being there for nearly three months.

It was also announced that Fernández will continue to use a breathing aid device. “Don Vicente remains stable. He is more alert and cooperative in his rehabilitation therapy. His breathing remains weak which is why he need the intermittent use of breathing aids.”

https://holanews.com/vicente-fernandez-vuelve-a-terapia-intensiva-por-problemas-respiratorios-2/

Mexican sources reporting that Vicente Fernandez is back in ICU with a respiratory infection. 

2 minutes ago, arghton said:

https://holanews.com/vicente-fernandez-vuelve-a-terapia-intensiva-por-problemas-respiratorios-2/

Mexican sources reporting that Vicente Fernandez is back in ICU with a respiratory infection. 

he's been lingering for months now... I don't think he's worthy of a sport on the list but I will add him in my ao pool if he reaches 2022… 

Myanmar special! The benevolent junta leader visited three old and ailing men to ensure them medical and economic support. So let's begin:

1)Tin Oo (1927)

image.thumb.png.127920fae0f5f37ef1508739268f233a.png

The future king of immortals, perenially frail Tin Oo is one of the few NLD leaders not persecuted by the junta. Suffered a debilitating stroke in 2017, can't walk, struggles to speak and held his enemy's hand during the whole encounter, a likely sign of dementia.

2)Khin Nyunt (1939)

image.thumb.png.3a21af4746c92510aa9105bb9e197649.png

Once the most feared man in the country, fomer PM Khin Nyunt is now suffering from Alzheimer's and has recently experienced a serious bout with COVID.

3)Bogalay Tint Aung (1922)

image.thumb.png.5a9f9b2593617464b5452423bc72c844.png

Burma's national artist, a talented filmmaker and composer. If only there was a way to rapidly and accurately describe his condition... oh, wait, here it is: :pop:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, drol said:

Myanmar special! The benevolent junta leader visited three old and ailing men to ensure them medical and economic support. So let's begin:

1)Tin Oo (1927)

The future king of immortals, perenially frail Tin Oo is one of the few NLD leaders not persecuted by the junta. Suffered a debilitating stroke in 2017, can't walk, struggles to speak and held his enemy's hand during the whole encounter, a likely sign of dementia.

2)Khin Nyunt (1939)

Once the most feared man in the country, fomer PM Khin Nyunt is now suffering from Alzheimer's and has recently experienced a serious bout with COVID.

Burma's national artist, a talented filmmaker and composer. If only there was a way to rapidly and accurately describe his condition... oh, wait, here it is: :pop:

giphy.gif.158a3154d5d36a53fc2608525a97100b.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, drol said:

1)Tin Oo (1927)

image.thumb.png.127920fae0f5f37ef1508739268f233a.png

Very Doleish hands, judging on the current situation, how he looks and his eyes, doesn't seem to understand what is happening and I wonder if he's even aware of the coup. That or maybe even worse, he's been forced to do this. 

2 hours ago, drol said:

image.thumb.png.5a9f9b2593617464b5452423bc72c844.png

Probably won't compose anything anymore but judging on how he looks he might start decomposing soon.

On 07/10/2021 at 23:49, arghton said:

http://mesta.net/parantumatonta-syopaa-sairastava-astrid-swan-julkaisi-uutta-aika-ja-elama-loppuvat-aina-ensimmaisena-ne-ovat-kaikkein-suurimmat-aarteet/

And for atleast one month she (Astrid Swan) has had metastatic brain cancer and says that she is "on the verge of death" but apparently still planning on performing live in November.

About Astrid Swan's planned performances, she seems to have cancelled all of them in November. Still active on instagram though.

https://www.diariolibre.com/revista/musica/vicente-fernandez-presenta-nueva-recaida-por-falla-pulmonar-segun-medios-IH30400293

Lung condition giving Vicente Fernandez a tough time, he's now been in ICU for 9 days and it's rumored to be either respiratory failure, pneumonia or pneumothorax.

Vicente Fernandez update:

Now in critical condition with that respiratory infection, sedated :pop:

I don't think he'll survive this one and even if he does, he won't live to new year's day.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, arghton said:

I don't think he'll survive this one and even if he does, he won't live to new year's day.

When he passes he will probably be the biggest death in Mexico since José José

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

And he might deserve a spot on the « who are the immortals » thread

I will update it near the end of the year. I fear he won't be on it though...

• Like 1

On 06/12/2021 at 23:50, arghton said:

Very Doleish hands, judging on the current situation, how he looks and his eyes, doesn't seem to understand what is happening and I wonder if he's even aware of the coup. That or maybe even worse, he's been forced to do this. 

Probably won't compose anything anymore but judging on how he looks he might start decomposing soon.

Christ I have seen corpses looking more alive.

20 hours ago, arghton said:

A few seemingly reputable outlets, including the Mexican MSN, are starting to publish that Vicente Fernandez died early this morning. However, there is no official family confirmation.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, HDS said:

A few seemingly reputable outlets, including the Mexican MSN, are starting to publish that Vicente Fernandez died early this morning. However, there is no official family confirmation.

All articles of that sort withdrawn. Seems premature reporting.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, drol said:

All articles of that sort withdrawn. Seems premature reporting.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Still alive as of 10 minutes ago.

Thanks. I must be looking at old/bogus information.

D18FF2F5-10EA-4322-A111-88BE09E91CED.jpeg
Family now acknowledges. 

Edited by HDS
Added text
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

shortlist goes up.jpg

• Like 2

Another one before the beginning of the year and one of the most famous ! RIP, didn’t lived « Un million de primaveras » in the end

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HDS said:

Family now acknowledges. 

You had the last word!

18 minutes ago, HDS said:

Family now acknowledges. 

Yet Another December death adding to the DDP  total. I wonder what it has reached now?

6 minutes ago, drol said:

You had the last word!

I meant nothing by it. I saw some reputable outlets report it and thought it was worth mentioning here.

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Yet Another December death adding to the DDP  total. I wonder what it has reached now?

Whatever it was last time you asked, plus QO waiting for Vicente Fernandez. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

Whatever it was last time you asked, plus QO waiting for Vicente Fernandez. :lol:

Oh I thought there was a few more?! A Canadian unique pick or something?!:D