Davey Jones' Locker

Foreign Personalities, From Stage, Screen, Politics And Life

Whoever Jam Sebastian is, he's soon to be a 'was'. I'm praying---yes praying-- he lives 16 more days. He'll be lucky to see 6, I know I know.

SC

http://kickerdaily.com/jam-sebastians-condition-deteriorates-now-on-life-support/

Now dead at 28. He had lung cancer...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/03/04/15/jamichs-jam-sebastian-dies-28

Whoever Jam Sebastian is, he's soon to be a 'was'. I'm praying---yes praying-- he lives 16 more days. He'll be lucky to see 6, I know I know.

SChttp://kickerdaily.com/jam-sebastians-condition-deteriorates-now-on-life-support/

Now dead at 28. He had lung cancer...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/03/04/15/jamichs-jam-sebastian-dies-28

My "6 days" thingy was unfortunately prophetic

SC

• Like 1

Long-distance sailor Florence Arthaud, Olympic swimmer Camille Muffat and Olympic boxer Alexis Vastine from France make it damage a trois in helicopter crash. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-31809231

Three in one, best post of 2015 so far. Two Olympians to boot. Pure gold.

SC

• Like 1

Frei Otto The German viewed as one of the most innovative architects ever is dead a few weeks short of his 90th birthday

Also was picked in years past for DDP

Eino Baskin dead at 85. One of the most famous theater managers in Estonia.

**checking Baskin's name off my list of 'famous theater managers in Estonia'**

SC

• Like 3

SC

The guy was absolute legend in Estonia. Everybody knew him. You don't need to be sarcastic because you don't know anybody outside your little island.

• Like 3

SC

The guy was absolute legend in Estonia. Everybody knew him. You don't need to be sarcastic because you don't know anybody outside your little island.

Estonia is one of those countries I'd like to visit. I supported Ott Lepland in his 2012 bid for Eurovision, one of the loveliest ballads ever in the competition. Hope you have a good one this year!

SC

I understand the sentiment but if I am correct SC dwells in that Little Island that is North America.

• Like 1

SC

I understand the sentiment but if I am correct SC dwells in that Little Island that is North America.

Either you understand the sentiment (agree) or you don't. Don't dance on the head of a pin. Not sure how my being from NA is relevant.

SC

SC

Either you understand the sentiment (agree) or you don't. Don't dance on the head of a pin. Not sure how my being from NA is relevant.

SC

SC

SC

I think that Eesti was trying to suggest that you hailed from Blighty hence the correction with a small touch of irony.

• Like 1

Estonia is one of those countries I'd like to visit. I supported Ott Lepland in his 2012 bid for Eurovision, one of the loveliest ballads ever in the competition. Hope you have a good one this year!

Enjoy:

to Sir Creep. Sorry. Did not know that you aren't from that little island. Fact that you are from NA proves my point even more.

• Like 2

Thanks Eesti! Liking this entry muchly, hope it gets through to the final. Looking for someone to support as our UK Potato Waffle song should not do better than yours!

Thanks Eesti! Liking this entry muchly, hope it gets through to the final. Looking for someone to support as our UK Potato Waffle song should not do better than yours!

Let's not forget Australia has been invited to compete at Eurovision for the first time ever this year!

:party: :party: :party::clap: :clap: :clap::bow: :bow: :bow:

• Like 1

Same boat as Prince Phillip - too many people putting her in through age. She'll still be with us this time next year and probably a couple beyond.

Let's not forget Australia has been invited to compete at Eurovision for the first time ever this year!

Half the countries vote for their geographical or historical neighbours... Your remoteness goes against you straight away. You are staring at mid table ranking at most. Better hope your song is good because "null-point" has been achieved quite a few times.
  • Like 1

Same boat as Prince Phillip - too many people putting her in through age. She'll still be with us this time next year and probably a couple beyond.

Half the countries vote for their geographical or historical neighbours... Your remoteness goes against you straight away. You are staring at mid table ranking at most. Better hope your song is good because "null-point" has been achieved quite a few times.

I think the novelty of having Australia in the competition will be in their favour. Australian's have had a good record when the have represented the UK before now Olivia Newton-John and Gina G.

• Like 1

Your remoteness goes against you straight away. You are staring at mid table ranking at most. Better hope your song is good because "null-point" has been achieved quite a few times.

Not to mention that that very remoteness rather makes a mockery of "Euro"vision song contest, at least if not technically in Europe most have been geographically close. Not that it has ever been much more than a thinly veiled exercise in politics anyway imo. As alluded to above with the local neighbours thing. reference

• Like 2