Guest Will Paladin

Emlyn Hughes - Ranters Thread

What an incredibly morbid group of cocksuckers.

What an incredibly morbid idiot from America

:referee:

*pwn3dlol*

Anyways, let's open up the ranter's (i.e. eight year old's) eyes:

This site is in no way celebrating the death of someone, nor is it in an attempt to. This site is merely an assumption of whom will die during this year. Those saps on this site who are actually proud about someone's death are exactly that, saps. The fact that you base the site on a dumbass assumption as such is simply hypocritical and degrading on your part. At least know a few things before you curse the site out like a five year old from Newark NJ and get yourself killed by the forum members.

Remember, the smarter ranter who's not cursing and is actually giving his polite and considering opinion about the site pwnz what you've done any day. Had you have done this, perhaps we wouldn't have thought you were a 10 year old idiot who thinks he's huge on the Gamespot forums.

Do these people perform heroic acts? Are they recognised for lifetime achievements? Do they set standards that the world aspires to emulate? Are they held as icons of virtue? Does anyone (apart from the others who have signed up to Deathlist) respect what they say? In order, the answers are no, no, no, no and no.

Let's have another look at some of the names on this year's list:

Ronnie Biggs

P W Botha

General Pinochet

Diego Maradona

All paragons of virtue compared to the "sad, morbid (etc) bunch of wnakers" (sic) who make up the clientele on this forum :referee:

Anyways, let's open up the ranter's (i.e. eight year old's) eyes...

.....At least know a few things before you curse the site out like a five year old from Newark NJ....

......perhaps we wouldn't have thought you were a 10 year old idiot.....

Er....a bit if inconsistency on the kid's age there.... :huh:

This site is in no way celebrating the death of someone, nor is it in an attempt to.

Nice defence of the site there GreenFranz, although to be honest, we do celebrate a bit when someone on the list goes. I suppose we're celebrating the fact that we accurately picked them, rather than that they died, but when, for example, the Pope finally went I did exchange high fives with another DL follower.

Anyways, let's open up the ranter's (i.e. eight year old's) eyes...

.....At least know a few things before you curse the site out like a five year old from Newark NJ....

......perhaps we wouldn't have thought you were a 10 year old idiot.....

Er....a bit if inconsistency on the kid's age there.... :huh:

:(

Eight year old explanaition: Because only an eight year old would rant like that

Five year old explanation: Because five year olds from Newark only cuss out their mothers and cuss out anyone else

Ten year old explanation: Half of Gamespot's members

Guest Legion

Emlyn Hughes is dead? Jesus.

Thanks to "Legion" for bumping this thread up again, I had missed it previously. People often mention the Drive-by-rant score, but where can I find the scoring info for that?

Thanks to "Legion" for bumping this thread up again, I had missed it previously. People often mention the Drive-by-rant score, but where can I find the scoring info for that?

Right here!

Guest Toke Deltorso

After reading all the rants on this thread i've come to the conclusion that i'm normal, apart from those that shall remain nameless. :lol:

After reading all the rants on this thread i've come to the conclusion that i'm normal, apart from those that shall remain nameless. :lol:

:lol: What?

Guest Toke Deltorso

no comment!. :lol:

Very well then.

Deathlist legend's statue to be unveiled.

a statue. a f*****g STATUE?!!!!!! your alot of SICK f*****g w**nkers i hope you all get cancer of the arseholes!!! emlin was a reds legend how woudl you feel if it was ur mum dying of cancer??!!!!!!! im from barrow to and the bolke in the grocers knew emlin, so just show some respect you w**nkers!!!! this websight should be shut down you load of evil sick f*****g barstards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Russian poet and lyricist Mikhail Tanich has died at the age of 85. His finest work was arguably the evergreen hit, Cherny Kot.

Deathlist legend's statue to be unveiled.
The statue has been funded by the Northwest Regional Development Agency.

Quite how a statue of an ex-ex-footballer will develop the Northwest Region is beyond me. Someone's taxes at work. I'm glad they're not mine.

I think the smart reasoning behind the whole statue is that if someone with the brain power of Emlyn Hughes can get so far in life there's no excuse for the rest of the underclass up here failing to 'develop' themselves.