Godot

Contra Mundum

That's it. I think we can say what we want about Ryan Giggs and Imogen Thomas now.

He was named in parliament about 10 minutes ago by John Hemming MP, and now it's all over sky news.

Okay - Imogen Thomas is a money grabbing slag (nice pair of tits though ;-))

Apparently according to Imogen 'Ryan struggles to last the full 90 minutes now but when he opens his legs he still shows his class'.

Guest Guest
It's interesting that the highly litigious Lib Dem MP John Hemming is leading the campaign against hyper injunctions. He may well be trying to get the press on his side. When his estranged wife's trial - on a charge of burglary - concludes next month, then who knows if the Daily Mail will choose to publish the damning interview she gave about him and his rather odd mistress a few months ago... :banghead:

Hmm. Pride comes before a fall. This could all get very ugly.

Superinjunctions - for those seeking to collect the set, Gareth Barry appears to be the latest footballer spending his week's wages in court. Not sure what/who he's supposed to have done or whether journo Giles Coren is still being fingered by the judges. The paper said this morning that Mrs Giggs only found out about her husband's affair two weeks ago. Perhaps she just reads the papers.

Superinjunctions - for those seeking to collect the set, Gareth Barry appears to be the latest footballer spending his week's wages in court. Not sure what/who he's supposed to have done

Ah. I set that one up last night on the Picture Association thread, but no one took the bait, sadly.

Superinjunctions - for those seeking to collect the set, Gareth Barry appears to be the latest footballer spending his week's wages in court. Not sure what/who he's supposed to have done

Ah. I set that one up last night on the Picture Association thread, but no one took the bait, sadly.

I was wondering who she was. You were ahead of the game. It's a real problem for professional footballers now. Every time they score when playing away it costs them £50,000 and when the missus finds out they can't score at home.

I wish to place it on record that if anyone catches me shagging a welsh glamour model with cracking tits, feel free to tell anyone you like!

• Like 1

I wish to place it on record that if anyone catches me shagging a welsh glamour model with cracking tits, feel free to tell anyone you like!

Tell her you can get ointment for that.

What? You reckon those two are smashing pasties? 

• Like 1

Journalism rule #1:

"Gal pal" is an expression only used euphemistically. 

• Like 1

Giggs and Bale? Heels add a lot.

"Globally known Irish sports star" accused of rape in a Dublin hotel? Daily Mail write-up makes sure we're aware he's capable of violent assault? Hmmm.

Does Ireland have two globally known sports stars?

5 minutes ago, msc said:

Does Ireland have two globally known sports stars?

You mean it is Brian O' Driscoll?

Padraig Harrington doesn't look the type (to be able to persuade anyone to come back to his bedroom).

EDIT: How did I write all that about Padraig Harrington and forget about Rory McIlroy - maybe Tiger's been giving him lessons?

• Haha 1

Didn't really think of rugby or golf as massively international despite obv American and/or Southern hemisphere interests. Probably being a snob...

• Like 1

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9586395/england-football-legend-paedo-dad-caged

Any ideas? "England legend" implies more than one cap, living in Surrey and being a former tube worker makes me think he must have been on the books of Crystal Palace at some point... does anyone know anything about the fathers of John Salako or Andy Johnson?

Edit: checked, John Salako's dad has been dead for over 40 years. Andrew Johnson actually grew up in Luton... I mean it's feasible his dad worked on the underground travelling from Luton but idk.

" The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons"

Wonder why not.

I assume it's because:

a) they themselves were abused by their father;

b) they have a strong association with their father in the public eye; or

c) they hold a position that would be undermined by this revelation.

On 28/07/2021 at 12:11, Spade_Cooley said:

Only heard this from one source and it's almost certainly total bollocks, but it amused me enough so.... Radio 2 listeners may be aware that Rylan Clarke-Neal has recently split up from his husband. Apparently this is because he caught Rylan in bed with G&reth B&le.

I could imagine Rylan being caught in bed with someone but not him. Surely not. That would be story of the decade if it it’s true. 

On 26/04/2011 at 17:13, Magere Hein said:

My thoughts exactly, but tabloids exist because many people do give a shit. There's probably something very basic in that.

If I remember Frans de Waal correctly, much of Chimpanzee Politics is precisely about who bangs whom. Obviously chimps don't have distractions like the National Budget, football or Internet Fora, but I have little reason to believe people are much different with respect to their prime political interest.

Ook,

Hein

Frans de Waal dead at 75.

• Like 2