Look at his missus with her new husband! :blink:

Guessing she must be worth a few £££££££

0_Toyboy-husband-of-Phil-Collins-ex-wife

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Look at his missus with her new husband! :blink:

Guessing she must be worth a few £££££££

0_Toyboy-husband-of-Phil-Collins-ex-wife

She was an heiress before she married him difficult to portray her as a gold digger possibly hungry for publicity 

I did see the BBC clip of him “singing” on stage with Genesis the other day. Simply awful groaning.

Please Lord, take him now.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

52 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I did see the BBC clip of him “singing” on stage with Genesis the other day. Simply awful groaning.

Please Lord, take him now.

Yeah, my mate - for whom Foxtrot/Selling England/Lamb Lies Down period is the absolute epitome - is going to the last ever gig. I've said I'll buy him beers and listen whilst he pours out his pain the following week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Preparations for their final tour:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/sep/17/genesis-prog-phil-collins-health-final-tour

As for Phil's health: "dislocated vertebrae led to nerve problems that have stopped him drumming, and he is diabetic. He is frail and seems slightly distracted, walks with the aid of a stick, but is in good spirits."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Preparations for their final tour:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/sep/17/genesis-prog-phil-collins-health-final-tour

As for Phil's health: "dislocated vertebrae led to nerve problems that have stopped him drumming, and he is diabetic. He is frail and seems slightly distracted, walks with the aid of a stick, but is in good spirits."

I grew up as huge Phil Collins Fan, and still I am. For me, he is definetely up there in the top 3 artists of all time. But makes me sad to see him these days :(

It's NOT about his age, he is quite young compared to McCartney... It's about his condition. It really looks like he has not taken care of his health at all. I could be wrong and he has just been unlucky. But many people look and talk better at 70. And to me it seems a bit like he is not able to self-reflect and recognize his own limits. Wish him only the best!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

Hardly new news.

Now if he could just stop singing........

• Haha 1
  • Angry 2

On 03/12/2021 at 18:25, Toast said:

Hardly new news.

Check the source, it came out a couple of days before my initial post. Was news to me at the time, I saw and shared here - I also checked the forum for any mention and there was none. So did people really know about it?

Or maybe you just have a prejudice against me...

On 03/12/2021 at 13:37, Bentrovato said:

Now if he could just stop singing........

Is that what that was?

12 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Check the source, it came out a couple of days before my initial post. Was news to me at the time, I saw and shared here - I also checked the forum for any mention and there was none. So did people really know about it?

Or maybe you just have a prejudice against me...

Clearly you didn't read the posts and links from September, further up this page.  There's even a video.

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

Clearly you didn't read the posts and links from September, further up this page.  There's even a video.

I swear to god that was not there when I posted that... 

• Haha 1

Was flicking through the channels last night and there was a Genesis documentary on Sky Arts. It has some footage of the recent concerts but I turned it off because it was heartbreaking to see the state of Phil Collins

Makes me wonder what it is that makes him so weak. I mean, doesn't look to me like he's terminally ill. What is the affliction?

Just now, gcreptile said:

Makes me wonder what it is that makes him so weak. I mean, doesn't look to me like he's terminally ill. What is the affliction?

Says he suffered nerve damage in 2009.

• Like 3

Surprised no-one has remarked on the fact they've announced their retirement after their London gigs. You'd have to say Banks and Rutherford still look well. Pity about Phil's obvious frailty. 

SEI_95751837.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/03/2022 at 08:27, gcreptile said:

Old news on the link but a greatest hits of health worries is covered in this article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/phil-collins-brave-health-battles-23409137

• Like 1