The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Why is this thread pinned? Apart from its use as a platform for Iain's occasional tossy comments the thread is almost entirely made up of members' comments.

In fact I have noticed that hardly anyone visits this forum who doesn't have an interest. Most of the so-called guests are either members like BS choosing to post anonymously for whatever reason or Cuban nutters obsessed with Castro. Even the Brazilian squidologists have run out of ink.

What is striking is the almost total lack of rage.

But I would like to rant, boy would I. I'm heartily pissed off with everything, including myself, and don't know where to start so I won't. I'm off to the gentlemen's club for a stiff whisky. Where's Bellender when you need him?

I wouldnt bother, the post would probably get pulled anyway. ;)

Most of the so-called guests are either members like BS choosing to post anonymously for whatever reason or Cuban nutters obsessed with Castro. Even the Brazilian squidologists have run out of ink.

But I would like to rant, boy would I. I'm heartily pissed off with everything, including myself, and don't know where to start so I won't. I'm off to the gentlemen's club for a stiff whisky. Where's Bellender when you need him?

First of all I'm not posting as a guest and second 'how much of a life' can you seriously have if it only concludes of participating in subjects that you are against? I mean there isn't much logic in spending your time on something that you would generally consider as 'wasting time'

I think Einstein would even agree that's insane.

Guest Lord Blowjob
Most of the so-called guests are either members like BS choosing to post anonymously for whatever reason or Cuban nutters obsessed with Castro. Even the Brazilian squidologists have run out of ink.

But I would like to rant, boy would I. I\'m heartily pissed off with everything, including myself, and don\'t know where to start so I won\'t. I\'m off to the gentlemen\'s club for a stiff whisky. Where\'s Bellender when you need him?

First of all I\'m not posting as a guest and second \'how much of a life\' can you seriously have if it only concludes of participating in subjects that you are against? I mean there isn\'t much logic in spending your time on something that you would generally consider as \'wasting time\'

I think Einstein would even agree that\'s insane.

If anyone accuses people of being other people again I\'ll f*****g kill them. And then they will be dead in a bad way, not the great way that we love on the deathlist, so back the f**k up! My parents got killed in a car crash - good? No, because they weren\'t famous. No point. That goes for all of our folks. Even Lord Fellatio\'s big huge fat American momma and chubby poppa from the nation of the most obese retards. Flab it up fatsos but one day your fat asses will die, not like a great death that we love because they aren\'t famous, but just a fat one!

Anyhoo, note to mods, don;t have a thread for irate visitors unless you put in the rules you will remove all messages from irate visitors beause they make you look bad.

But I would like to rant, boy would I. I\'m heartily pissed off with everything, including myself, and don\'t know where to start so I won\'t. I\'m off to the gentlemen\'s club for a stiff whisky. Where\'s Bellender when you need him?

First of all I\'m not posting as a guest and second \'how much of a life\' can you seriously have if it only concludes of participating in subjects that you are against? I mean there isn\'t much logic in spending your time on something that you would generally consider as \'wasting time\'

If anyone accuses people of being other people again I\'ll f*****g kill them. And then they will be dead in a bad way, not the great way that we love on the deathlist, so back the f**k up! My parents got killed in a car crash - good? No, because they weren\'t famous. No point. That goes for all of our folks. Even Lord Fellatio\'s big huge fat American momma and chubby poppa from the nation of the most obese retards. Flab it up fatsos but one day your fat asses will die, not like a great death that we love because they aren\'t famous, but just a fat one!

Anyhoo, note to mods, don;t have a thread for irate visitors unless you put in the rules you will remove all messages from irate visitors beause they make you look bad.

Hmmmm...... ;)

This is a thread to rant against the supposed evil that is deathlist, not a place to pursue some kind of vendetta from other fora against an already unpopular member who has been banned twice to the best of my knowledge.

Iain is as unwelcome here as he as been on the BBC boards, so please don't keep posting tedious attacks on him as it only serves to give him the hydrogen sulphide of publicity he clearly craves.

We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods.

This is a thread to rant against the supposed evil that is deathlist, not a place to pursue some kind of vendetta from other fora against an already unpopular member who has been banned twice to the best of my knowledge.

Iain is as unwelcome here as he as been on the BBC boards, so please don't keep posting tedious attacks on him as it only serves to give him the hydrogen sulphide of publicity he clearly craves.

Can I just say what a pleasure this web site and the fora are. A true gem, a font of knowledge and the opportunity to laugh at the idiots who are offended by, what happens to us all. I only hope that when I die, people are at least aware of my passing.

Also on a more practical level, I now have some help in participating in the game sat the new years eve supper I've been invited to, so cheers and happy death!

Can I just say what a pleasure this web site and the fora are. A true gem, a font of knowledge and the opportunity to laugh at the idiots who are offended by, what happens to us all. I only hope that when I die, people are at least aware of my passing.

Also on a more practical level, I now have some help in participating in the game sat the new years eve supper I've been invited to, so cheers and happy death!

sh*t, we're becoming mainstream. The DL has done a Banksy.

sh*t, we're becoming mainstream. The DL has done a Banksy.

Crap. We'd better change the rules so only under 18 year-olds on execution death row are eligible.

That should see Mr & Mrs Mainstream off our backs and into action in the ranting thread where they belong.

Guest Harold

you sick f**ks ;):):)

you sick f**ks ;):):)

You're just saying that.

you sick f**ks :old::lol::angry:

Do you mind, my parishoners quite like me.

you sick f**ks :P:angry::angry:

yep. but what fun :D

hang on....whats a sick f**k !

do you do that in a bed or outside the chines takaway on a sunday morning after a good beer-up ?

well then Lord_Blowjob don't post. its that easy and why would you care about rules....one strange fecker man :skull:

Ive missed all this, how utterly enthralling!

well i knew at one point in my life i would meet strange wonderful people. :D

and i landed up here :)

Guest Steelystan

I think there should be an exclusion rule for this list. I used to run a sweepstake among my pub-quiz mates called "The Dead Pool" and one pretty obvious rule was that known "at risk" celebrities had to be excluded as they were like fish in a barrel. Hence, so-and-so is announced to have cancer and thus cannot be added to the list. Its OK if the ailment develops during their tenure on the list. Suicides are also excluded - so we excluded The Queen Mother when she was alive, as we felt she was unlikely to provide a written undertaking to avoid eating fish (she once choked almost fatally on a salmon bone) - we felt this was tantamount to bringing death upon yourself. Bearing in mind there was money at stake, we also had a rule that if one of us died, the highest celebrity in our individual list would receive the collective pot ("Dear Sir John Mills, please find enclosed...").

I must say, I thought Castro was know to be ill already at the beginning of the year or even to suspected dead at one point.

Regards

Guest SteelyStan
you sick f**ks :unsure::(:)

Oh don't be so po faced. No-one really dies because of us arsing about with dark humour.

Nothing sick about writing an obituary ten years ahead of someones death and keeping up dated is there - all the papers do that. Are they sick? Anticipating death is the core of life.

I think there should be an exclusion rule for this list. I used to run a sweepstake among my pub-quiz mates called "The Dead Pool" and one pretty obvious rule was that known "at risk" celebrities had to be excluded as they were like fish in a barrel. Hence, so-and-so is announced to have cancer and thus cannot be added to the list. Its OK if the ailment develops during their tenure on the list. Suicides are also excluded - so we excluded The Queen Mother when she was alive, as we felt she was unlikely to provide a written undertaking to avoid eating fish (she once choked almost fatally on a salmon bone) - we felt this was tantamount to bringing death upon yourself. Bearing in mind there was money at stake, we also had a rule that if one of us died, the highest celebrity in our individual list would receive the collective pot ("Dear Sir John Mills, please find enclosed...").

I must say, I thought Castro was know to be ill already at the beginning of the year or even to suspected dead at one point.

Regards

Pray tell, if you don't allow anyone with obvious ailments onto your list, how exactly do you pick candidates? Randomly? You'll be telling us next that you've scored hits with Jill Dando, Steve Irwin, Colin MacRae and Princess f*****g Diana. Laughable.

Welcome to the DL, Steelystan!

Regards

Pray tell, if you don't allow anyone with obvious ailments onto your list, how exactly do you pick candidates? Randomly? You'll be telling us next that you've scored hits with Jill Dando, Steve Irwin, Colin MacRae and Princess f*****g Diana. Laughable.

Welcome to the DL, Steelystan!

we discussed that as a rule for our deadpool. ie basically drawing a line against anyone that was hospitalised before the year started.

But as that would mean a whole load of research on my part going through everyone's lists to check up on it and then chasing up people for an alternate pick we decided to let it go.

Even if someone was ill, there's always a chance they could recover.

Look at Michael DeBakey. he's close to pushing 100 and he's still going strong.

Castro is ill, but depending on what newspaper you read, he's either in perfect health or he's at death's door.

How would you define who would be the highest celebrity?

A celebrity is only well known if you're paying attention to that field.

I've seen lists of former sports personalities eg footballers that have died, not heard of them, read their mini-bio only to find out they are somewhat of a local legend.

Guest Outraged_of_TunbridgeWells

You people are very, very sick in the head operating this macabre sweepstake. These are real or late people whose names you so casually bandy around, defame and ridicule in your quest to pre-guess fate. Your games are of such evil intensity that you probably cast a fateful hex upon those unfortunate enough to have attracted your disgusting unwanted attentions. What I ask you, have they ever done to any of you? Nothing other than simply being famous for their fine contributions to society is my guess.

Quite clearly I am of a far greater intellect that each and every one of you sick fcukwits. I have a great respect for life and for those poor souls lately passed away to their better after-life in paradise. That none of you will go to the heaven or paradise of your particular faith is an obvious given as you are all big time sinners, heretics and knobheads.

No doubt your admin / mod people will remove this post to prevent you cringing in horror at what you do for your selfish pleasure you evil evil people. I take great comfort in knowing that you will all suffer the death of a thousand (or more) agonies you dreadful disciples of death.

It is not too late to renounce your morbid proclivities before the grim reaper gets wise to you. Repent and desist now you morbid scoundrels - show respect for your fellow (better) human being you damned pondlife miscreants. As a being of great wisdom and intellect, I command it to be so.

Concerned of (Royal) Tunbridge Wells.

You people are very, very sick in the head operating this macabre sweepstake. These are real or late people whose names you so casually bandy around, defame and ridicule in your quest to pre-guess fate. Your games are of such evil intensity that you probably cast a fateful hex upon those unfortunate enough to have attracted your disgusting unwanted attentions. What I ask you, have they ever done to any of you? Nothing other than simply being famous for their fine contributions to society is my guess.

Quite clearly I am of a far greater intellect that each and every one of you sick fcukwits. I have a great respect for life and for those poor souls lately passed away to their better after-life in paradise. That none of you will go to the heaven or paradise of your particular faith is an obvious given as you are all big time sinners, heretics and knobheads.

No doubt your admin / mod people will remove this post to prevent you cringing in horror at what you do for your selfish pleasure you evil evil people. I take great comfort in knowing that you will all suffer the death of a thousand (or more) agonies you dreadful disciples of death.

It is not too late to renounce your morbid proclivities before the grim reaper gets wise to you. Repent and desist now you morbid scoundrels - show respect for your fellow (better) human being you damned pondlife miscreants. As a being of great wisdom and intellect, I command it to be so.

Welcome to DL Mr/Mrs/Miss Outraged. I do hope you'll stick around and maybe even join us :skull:

Welcome to DL Mr/Mrs/Miss Outraged. I do hope you'll stick around and maybe even join us :skull:

Hello Outraged of TW. I really do hope you join. I love the tenor of your rant!

Hello Outraged of TW. I really do hope you join. I love the tenor of your rant!

Couldn't agree more, faux-outraged-member-posing-as-guest. Yawn.

Your games are of such evil intensity that you probably cast a fateful hex upon those unfortunate enough to have attracted your disgusting unwanted attentions.

Doesn't seem to have worked on Clive Dunn.

Repent and desist now you morbid scoundrels - show respect for your fellow (better) human being you damned pondlife miscreants. As a being of great wisdom and intellect, I command it to be so.

Frankly, your opinion would hold more sway if you hadn't been lurking and posting in other miscreant threads herein since January.

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom, intellect and hypocracy with us poor misguided pond skimmers.