The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom, intellect and hypocracy with us poor misguided pond skimmers.

Hypocracy, honez? Is that some new form of government? :skull:

Edit: Yes. Apparently, it is.

Edit #2: Just in case you're in any doubt, I first edited this immediately after my post, days before OoTW's post below.

Guest Outraged_of_TunbridgeWells
Repent and desist now you morbid scoundrels - show respect for your fellow (better) human being you damned pondlife miscreants. As a being of great wisdom and intellect, I command it to be so.

Frankly, your opinion would hold more sway if you hadn't been lurking and posting in other miscreant threads herein since January.

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom, intellect and hypocracy with us poor misguided pond skimmers.

Honez

Whilst it is barely worth taking issue with you on the points you make, I will for the pure mischief of it, comment on following:

(your comments in bold type)

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom, intellect and hypocracy

The word you probably intended to use here is hypocrisy. 'Hypocracy' isn't a real word of course although it is to be found in a word-play context such as:

1. hypocracy: A democracy governed by hypocrites.

The British government advocates moral standards to which it does not conform. Britain's political system is therefore a hypocracy.

(reproduced from Urban Dictionary)

if you hadn't been lurking and posting in other miscreant threads herein since January

I have been an interested 'guest' reader for the greater part of a year. I am quite unable to liken that to 'lurking'. Surely lurking an activity more readily applied to chat rooms?

and posting in other miscreant threads herein

It is true that I have posted twice previously, with neither posting in any way controversial. To the best of my recall and on the assumption that your reference to January is intended to mean January 2008, both were posted last year.

More interesting perhaps are these 'miscreant threads' to which you refer. Is a thread capable of being miscreant or of being a miscreant? I rather suspect that only the contributor(s) to a thread may be referred to and/or described as such.

Extract from Wiktionary:

Adjective

miscreant (comparative more miscreant, superlative most miscreant)

1. Holding a false religious faith.

2. Destitute of conscience; unscrupulous.

Noun

Singular: miscreant; Plural: miscreants

1. One who holds a false religious faith; a misbeliever

2. One not restrained by Christian principles; an unscrupulous villain

Couldn't agree more, faux-outraged-member-posing-as-guest. Yawn.

Nearly right there - real guest/non member, faux outraged & faux rant.

OoTW

You people are very, very sick in the head operating this macabre sweepstake. These are real or late people whose names you so casually bandy around, defame and ridicule in your quest to pre-guess fate. Your games are of such evil intensity that you probably cast a fateful hex upon those unfortunate enough to have attracted your disgusting unwanted attentions. What I ask you, have they ever done to any of you? Nothing other than simply being famous for their fine contributions to society is my guess.

Quite clearly I am of a far greater intellect that each and every one of you sick fcukwits. I have a great respect for life and for those poor souls lately passed away to their better after-life in paradise. That none of you will go to the heaven or paradise of your particular faith is an obvious given as you are all big time sinners, heretics and knobheads.

No doubt your admin / mod people will remove this post to prevent you cringing in horror at what you do for your selfish pleasure you evil evil people. I take great comfort in knowing that you will all suffer the death of a thousand (or more) agonies you dreadful disciples of death.

It is not too late to renounce your morbid proclivities before the grim reaper gets wise to you. Repent and desist now you morbid scoundrels - show respect for your fellow (better) human being you damned pondlife miscreants. As a being of great wisdom and intellect, I command it to be so.

Concerned of (Royal) Tunbridge Wells.

Having read that sh*t heap of a post, I will give you but one tiny bit of advice. Do get over yourself.

If you don't, I will find out where you live and pay the drug barrons of my Royal burgh of regality to travel down to your fine town so that they might twat you to death with copies of Dr. Johnston's book (that's how we use dictionaries up this way).

regards

Windsor the Troll of Fraserburgh

and posting in other miscreant threads herein

It is true that I have posted twice previously, with neither posting in any way controversial. To the best of my recall and on the assumption that your reference to January is intended to mean January 2008, both were posted last year.

I beg to differ, according to my research your previous 2 posts were on 26/1/08 and 2/2/08.

Do join Mr/etc Outraged. You know you want to. The truth is that not many people rant here any more and that one was quite good apart from appearing slightly disingenuous. Disciples of death - my, my. It's nice to see a well organised post with neat sentences. Have a nice Easter. :)

Top Rant :)

Please join

Guest Irate visitor34

PIcking on the weak and the frail, deplorable... but I guess at least it gives warning to fans to support their idols whilst still alive... not sure about the accuracy though, Patrick Moore was meant to die very soon in 2003/4 according to your forums..and still goin on strong.

But there's a place for everyone and on familiar ground anyone who likes this site would probably appreciate Malcolm Middleton's 'We're all Gonna Die', got a link for it - http://www.wereallgoingtodie.co.uk, maybe you should adopt it as your site anthem?

Guest Outraged_of_TunbridgeWells
Couldn't agree more, faux-outraged-member-posing-as-guest. Yawn.
Nearly right there - real guest/non member, faux outraged & faux rant.

OoTW

Having read that sh*t heap of a post, I will give you but one tiny bit of advice. Do get over yourself.

If you don't, I will find out where you live and pay the drug barrons of my Royal burgh of regality to travel down to your fine town so that they might twat you to death with copies of Dr. Johnston's book (that's how we use dictionaries up this way).

Windsor

A truly delightful riposte indeed sir. Your advice "Do get over yourself" is clearly a pearl of great wisdom for which I thank you most profusely. I do however feel that it might, in this instance, have returned greater value directed elsewhere within the membership of DL.

Enough of that jolly balderdash though - I am moderately excited by your indicated course of action should I fail to heed the advice. I have never been 'twatted' with a even a single copy of Dr. Johnston's book, never mind the prospect of being done to death at the hands of vicious dictionary wielding Scottish drug barons. I imagine that the novelty factor would produce a BBC obit. / news item of some sort should you make good your threat so in the interests of fair play I regrettably have to declare myself ineligible for your DDP selection next year. :)

PIcking on the weak and the frail, deplorable... but I guess at least it gives warning to fans to support their idols whilst still alive... not sure about the accuracy though, Patrick Moore was meant to die very soon in 2003/4 according to your forums..and still goin on strong.

But there's a place for everyone and on familiar ground anyone who likes this site would probably appreciate Malcolm Middleton's 'We're all Gonna Die', got a link for it - http://www.wereallgoingtodie.co.uk, maybe you should adopt it as your site anthem?

Patrick Moore 85 - still going strong or still going after a fashion?

I listened to Malcolm Middleton's 'We're all Gonna Die' and as a direct consequence I feel a slight leaning towards "auto-toppage"*. Ah, 'tis a happy little tune for sure - pass the bally rope old boy.

OoTW

* Deliberate use of ficticious word - call off the 'Writing Standards Police' as I can't evade both them and the good Windsor's Drug Barons for ever.

How the devil does one apply a double space between a full stop and the first letter of a new sentence? The double space seems to be reduced to a single on posting. :P

Guest alberta worthington-jones IV

Your verbiage has a most familiar ring to it, m'lord.

Regards,

Alberta Worthington-Jones IV of the Nantucket Worthington-Joneses.

The word you probably intended to use here is hypocrisy. 'Hypocracy' isn't a real word of course although it is to be found in a word-play context...

Splendid! Splendid. Sorry for the delay, but I have been holidaying far, far away from the means to view and respond to your post.

You have proven (Star Crossed's post notwithstanding) that you do have the flicker of intellect to some degree or other.

More interesting perhaps are these 'miscreant threads' to which you refer. Is a thread capable of being miscreant or of being a miscreant?

Yes, miscreant threads are not only possible but probable in these fora. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, most often used by those of great wisdom and intellect:

miscreant, a. and sb. Also -creaunt, -croyaunte. [a. OF. mescreant:-popular L. minuscredentem: see MIS-2 and CREANT a.1] A. adj.

1. Misbelieving, heretical; 'unbelieving', 'infidel'.

2. Depraved, villainous, base.

There's really no need for you to apologise.

Guest OoTW
There's really no need for you to apologise.

You really are too kind.

Guest Deathlist_Noob

My first thoughts about this site were...

omg lol I can't believe this exists

After a tiny bit of thought I realized it makes perfect sense. I'm not saying I'll become a Deathlist addict, but now that I think about it, this site is actually pretty cool...in a disturbed kind of sense.

As a final note, I'm have to wonder that if karma exists, does viewing a site like this have any negative fall out for the viewer? :banghead:

PS: from reading a bit of this thread I get the sense that many people post their shock for kicks (ie they are not really offended).

That being the case, doesn't that make them THAT MUCH MORE "sick" than the site its self?

doesn't that make them THAT MUCH MORE "sick" than the site its self?

Probably, but you'd have a hard time getting them to see it that way.

I can't help noticing that no-one really rants here anymore. It's become a repository for nice comments and nice people, like a visitors' book in a National Trust property:

Had a lovely time on the site. We enjoyed all the deaths, just loved the Patrick Moore thread and the funny jokes and such like. We felt right at home and took the opportunity to put our feet up and relax with all the nice members. We'd like to thank the Deathlist for looking after our every need. Nothing was too much trouble. We'll definitely be coming back next year.

Frank and Vera from Tunbridge

Guest Mr Angry
I can't help noticing that no-one really rants here anymore. It's become a repository for nice comments and nice people, like a visitors' book in a National Trust property:

Had a lovely time on the site. We enjoyed all the deaths, just loved the Patrick Moore thread and the funny jokes and such like. We felt right at home and took the opportunity to put our feet up and relax with all the nice members. We'd like to thank the Deathlist for looking after our every need. Nothing was too much trouble. We'll definitely be coming back next year.

Well I had a f*****g awful time on this godforsaken sh*t of a site. I hated all of the deaths, every motherf*****g one of them. Hated that fat f**k's thread, Patrick f*****g gaylord Moore and as for the so-called f*****g jokes, the whole site is a f*****g joke. You sad f**ks should be alienated and hung-drawn and quartered. I'd like to thank Deathlist for completely f*****g everything up, including Iraq, and making the internet the filth-riddled cesspit it has become. I definitely won't be waiting a year to come back.

Is that better, you bunch of mother f*****g f**ks?

Guest Whatever....

Well I had a f*****g awful time on this godforsaken sh*t of a site. I hated all of the deaths, every motherf*****g one of them. Hated that fat f**k's thread, Patrick f*****g gaylord Moore and as for the so-called f*****g jokes, the whole site is a f*****g joke. You sad f**ks should be alienated and hung-drawn and quartered. I'd like to thank Deathlist for completely f*****g everything up, including Iraq, and making the internet the filth-riddled cesspit it has become. I definitely won't be waiting a year to come back.

Not really, but thanks for trying. Your "rant" lacks genuine anger, your spelling and sentance structure make it look very thoughtful rather than the heartfelt bile spewed by really appalled, sickened or just plain rude visitors.

Please have another attempt :banghead:

Guest Guest

Not really, but thanks for trying. Your "rant" lacks genuine anger, your spelling and sentance structure make it look very thoughtful rather than the heartfelt bile spewed by really appalled, sickened or just plain rude visitors.

Please have another attempt :banghead:

Too many f**ks and not enough c**ts.

As Sundance once said to Butch, "Who are these people?"

People have the nerve to call us sick for our interest in death, yet the Catholic church get off with this?

Mind you, if you looked that good aged 121, you'd flaunt it. He doesn't look a day over 81...

People have the nerve to call us sick for our interest in death, yet the Catholic church get off with this?

Mind you, if you looked that good aged 121, you'd flaunt it. He doesn't look a day over 81...

Looks better then Amy Winehouse.

He doesn't look bad for dead un. He could even be placed in the Top 10 Incorruptivle bodies

Warning - corpse pics

http://listverse.com/religion/top-10-incorrupt-corpses/

Touch a nerve did we :angry:

F**K off then. :P

Guest Bored Out Of My Mind

Dear Points of View,

Why oh why oh why do we have to suffer such God awful repeats. Please could someone enlighten me as to why a certain person seems intent on drudging up the same old crap on the Dicky thread. It's dull, not even remotely funny and lacks squids.

I am proud to be towards the bottom of DDTs list of contributers. In fact I am more disgusted than the combined population of Tunbridge Wells to find I even posted at all.

Name and address witheld