The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

That is all :ghost:

You're not a bellringer, by any chance, are you?

Guest nickslick
Well thanks for at least posting in the right thread Mr Hate - we'll look forward to your broadcasts - but until then maybe try lightening up a little :ghost:

you guys need a better list..

Guest nickslick
Well thanks for at least posting in the right thread Mr Hate - we'll look forward to your broadcasts - but until then maybe try lightening up a little :ghost:

you guys need a better list..

can i be on your list? Love Osama

Guest nickslick

Please expand your death list where we can put non celeb on the list like my neighboor some coworkers mother inlaw this cop that gave me a ticket to start a few...

Please expand your death list where we can put non celeb on the list like my neighboor some coworkers mother inlaw this cop that gave me a ticket to start a few...

They can join the waiting list after the bastards at my work.

An update - the lady in the office (head of the Stuart Clan and keen on patronage) got married last Saturday. The Monday beforehand, the wedding was on. From Tuesday to Wednesday it was off again, and then it was back on from Wedneday until they happy couple gave their vows.

Anyway, the word is that the office lady's new husband said something hurtful to office lady's son (who has worked in the kitchen and I hate). So he went to his sister's (who has worked in the kitchen and I hate) house (which she is letting with her other sister (who currently works in the kitchen and I hate) from her mother) and told said sister what happened.

That sister then drove out to her mum and 'step-fathers' house to confront step-father. They had a big row. Office lady sided with her daughter which led to an argument between the soon to be bride and groom. During the argument he told his soon to be bride to get out of his house (emphasising it was in his name) and shouting and bawling that she was only after his money (probably not untrue). So then the office lady stormed out of future hubby's house to he own house which she was letting out to her family. Whilst in that house, she was shitting herself because her future husbands name had been put on the deeds to that house also. :skill2: Couldn't have happened to a better lot.

I should add that this relationship stemmed from two affairs. The groom left his ill wife (parkinsons) to shack up with the office lady. The office lady went behind the back of her long term boyfriend to be with him. I am reliably informed that office lady has broken up three marriages in total.

In short, they are all a bunch of melons and they will all surely get whats coming to them. :)

Fathers' Day and all I got was a f'ucking Toblerone.

One better than me, I got f'king nothing. Not even a e-mail reminding me of the joys of being a father!!

In protest I am not celebrating it next year which means I will avoid the disappointment when I get feck all!!

Fathers' Day and all I got was a f'ucking Toblerone.

One better than me, I got f'king nothing. Not even a e-mail reminding me of the joys of being a father!!

In protest I am not celebrating it next year which means I will avoid the disappointment when I get feck all!!

I didn't get anything either.

Guest Bob Loblah

24Jul09

Bob Loblah has just signed on because most of you sissy-babies just

have to sit behind your monitors to spew out your ill-gotten feelings.

Ilk....all of you.

Why don't you try to do something meaningful in your lives.....like live.

Bob Loblah has seen more brains in a bottle of water.

....and then some.

There.

That odda do it.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

24Jul09

Ilk....all of you.

....and then some.

There.

That odda do it.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

Come back when you've learned English, sunshine...

24Jul09

Ilk....all of you.

....and then some.

There.

That odda do it.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

Referring to yourself in the third person, whilst simultaneously using terrible punctuation, awful grammar in a Banshee-like posting format, and packing in such a lack of content and completely unwarranted and unjustified feeling of self-importance, certainly flags you as one of the biggest twats we've had breeze by for quite some time.

It's refreshing to see such unjustified egos don't exist only in the US.

Please spare us any references to your superior IQ, dyslexia or any other kind of self-justification for posting drivel.

Guest Bob Loblah

Drivel you say....

....the whoe stie is filled with drivel.

And it looks like Bob Loblah did do it toooooooooooooooo.

Any ideas ' honez ' ..... schidt-fer-brains

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

24Jul09

Ilk....all of you.

....and then some.

There.

That odda do it.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

Referring to yourself in the third person, whilst simultaneously using terrible punctuation, awful grammar in a Banshee-like posting format, and packing in such a lack of content and completely unwarranted and unjustified feeling of self-importance, certainly flags you as one of the biggest twats we've had breeze by for quite some time.

It's refreshing to see such unjustified egos don't exist only in the US.

Please spare us any references to your superior IQ, dyslexia or any other kind of self-justification for posting drivel.

24Jul09

Ilk....all of you.

....and then some.

There.

That odda do it.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

If we have a swear filter why cant we have a "Stupid Prick" filter?

It makes no sense at all.

It is sh*te.

Reminds me of Art Garfunkel or Leonard Nimoy.

Or what was that Australian guy's name? Ron something.

It is sh*te.

Dickheads always refer to themselves in the third person......just check Boblah (is the name onomatapoeic for a slow fart in a bath?) :ph34r:

It is sh*te.

Ah NAP, I think you're thinking of Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz.

It is sh*te.

That would be Rockin' Ronny Price, a chap whose poetry makes the Banshee resemble the Bard* and whose web design skillz reach a similar level.

Come back Ron, the DL needs you at such a bleak time in its history.

* Probably. I mean, it's not like I'm actually going to read any of his "over 6,500 poems" to make sure.

I wonder if his signature is for real.

feck OFF COMPLAINER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO SLEEP WITH SOME LIVE PERSON!!! AND ANYWAY WE DELETE ALL THE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS POSTED HERE COS WE CAN AND DO ALRIGHT?!!!

Jesus. It grinds my balls when people complain, we don't have an answer, so we remove it like pussies. It's our website melons, and we don't need people making us look stupid, so go feck your fish!

feck OFF COMPLAINER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO SLEEP WITH SOME LIVE PERSON!!! AND ANYWAY WE DELETE ALL THE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS POSTED HERE COS WE CAN AND DO ALRIGHT?!!!

Jesus. It grinds my balls when people complain, we don't have an answer, so we remove it like pussies. It's our website melons, and we don't need people making us look stupid, so go feck your fish!

We don't delete reasonable posts Iain/Dave, we just BAN YOUR ARSE !!!!!!!

Doing a grand job on your own, Justin!

hey can join the waiting list after the bastards at my work.

An update - the lady in the office (head of the Stuart Clan and keen on patronage) got married last Saturday. The Monday beforehand, the wedding was on. From Tuesday to Wednesday it was off again, and then it was back on from Wedneday until they happy couple gave their vows.

Update: after 3 months, the marriage is over. That means the office lady will have lost half a house in Fraserburgh because she stupidly put his name on the deeds.

She will also be getting the sack soon (hopefully) because she was telling people in the laundry how much my friend Christopher makes on his current contract. So she will soon be jobless and homeless. :D

hey can join the waiting list after the bastards at my work.

Update: after 3 months, the marriage is over. That means the office lady will have lost half a house in Fraserburgh because she stupidly put his name on the deeds.

She will also be getting the sack soon (hopefully) because she was telling people in the laundry how much my friend Christopher makes on his current contract. So she will soon be jobless and homeless. :D

Windsor my man, what would it do for your own job security if one of your work-mates dropped in here and clocked your post?