The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Just passing through.

Something tells me that one of the most common misconceptions of the human mind is a thought which seeks heaven on earth within others rather than within ourselves. When our trials and tribulations are final and you perceive the differences in others to to be simply and only that, it's a little bit of a rush once you begin to accept and understand with ease that true happiness or anything excellent begins in you.

As we can read - you are still full of something that makes very little sense!

Guest dean

scum bags, your all on my list for next year lol

And you're on mine for next week. :deathban:

Guest dean

^^^I let you know next week if i'm still alive, if i die i'll still let you know by tapping you on the shoulder with my scythe :deathban:

btw harry potter is dead

'Scum bags, you're all on my list for next year.'

If people are going to stop by and insult us, I do wish they would get their fucking punctuation correct. And 'lol'='I'm a fuck knuckle'.

Insulting your hosts...no way for a guest to behave!

Insulting your hosts...no way for a guest to behave!

Abuser: "Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!"

Man: "Look, I came here for an argument, I'm not going to just stand..."

Abuser: "Oh, oh I'm sorry, but this is Abuse."

Man: "Oh, I see, well, that explains it."

Abuser: "Ah yes, you want room 12A, just along the corridor."

Perhaps this topic ought to be closed in compliance to the Strange Sketch Act.

regards,

Hein

Abuser: "Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!"

I hope I'm correcting a typo, but it's "toffee-nosed" (as in "pretentious"), rather than "coffee-nosed"

I hope I'm correcting a typo, but it's "toffee-nosed" (as in "pretentious"), rather than "coffee-nosed"

Yes, it was a typo alright. Unfortunately not mine.

regards,

Hein

I haven't bothered to go and listen to it again, but I'm pretty sure it's "coffee nosed".

Perhaps there are different versions, or perhaps we could have a fight about it.

I haven't bothered to go and listen to it again, but I'm pretty sure it's "coffee nosed".

Perhaps there are different versions, or perhaps we could have a fight about it.

Yes.

Stupid git.

regards,

Hein

Or at least an argument.

On the subject of (completely) different versions, and completely off topic, I was watching a few Python clips on YouTube last night. I'd always known 'The Lumberjack Song' to finish with Palin wishing he'd been a girlie just like '

', but as can clearly be heard in the original its just like '
'.

Though in the German version, its '

'!

I don't know about any variations in the 'Argument Clinic' sketch though.

The version I always used to listen to was the audio one from Monty Python's Previous Record.

Here's the first transcription I found with Google.

Plain as the nose on your face.

The site is being killed by this notaguest troll. No proper poster can be arsed to wade through his shit - it's him or us, admin.

Freedom of speech v death of site debate, I suppose.

I'm not sure if he should be banned. I just think he is over enthusiastic which, I do admit, is more than a bit annoying.

He just needs to calm down a bit.

The site is being killed by this notaguest troll. No proper poster can be arsed to wade through his shit - it's him or us, admin.

I'm not sure if he should be banned. I just think he is over enthusiastic which, I do admit, is more than a bit annoying.

He does seem to have an awful lot of time on his hands, and trying rather too hard to 'fit in' on here.

and how to spel.and use of punctooachun...

I suggest that all his posts be redirected here, which suits his style more than this forum.

I suggest that all his posts be redirected here, which suits his style more than this forum.

I sympathise with HarryMac. Some of the best posters are rarely seen these days because when they log on they get enveloped in dullness. I dislike banning or warning people but if you leave this stuff unchecked it leads to the voluntary exclusion of good posters while prats like this one sail blissfully on. Perhaps Notaguest will respond to these comments by not responding, ever (and pigs might fly). He makes Banshees Scream look like wit of the year in comparison.

Could the mods just replace particularly pointless posts with 1.gif

Could the mods just replace particularly pointless posts with 1.gif

I sympathise with the suggestion, but I don't think it's a Good Idea, since it smells like censorship. May I suggest ignoring particularly pointless posters instead?

ignoreuser2.jpg

regards,

Hein

May I suggest ignoring particularly pointless posters instead?

Doesn't work, because the system doesn't allow for quoting.

Also, while some posters are prone to particularly pointless posts, periodically they may present a pertinent point. Perhaps.

May I suggest ignoring particularly pointless posters instead?
Doesn't work, because the system doesn't allow for quoting.

Don't do that, then. Quoting PPPs, I mean.

Also, while some posters are prone to particularly pointless posts, periodically they may present a pertinent point. Perhaps.

In the same way, I presume, that it's possible that some politicians are occasionally honest. Still no good reason to actually listen to them.

regards,

Hein

Don't do that, then. Quoting PPPs, I mean.

It's other people that do it, though, isn't it? I mean, if I'm ignoring someone I can't quote them. But someone else will.