The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Death is for the living and i will not give any secrets away when Ive gone .

Love to watch as the living fight for the dead fuckers wealth.

No mater how much that may be, their will always be some cunt fighting.

And then they die and so on it goes .

From your first death you notice,it starts to get closer.

And they always seem so nice ,too nice too die.Don't think so .

Guest The Mighty Reaper

Spoken like a true psycho Der Stadt, you're my kind of guy.  Perfect Deathlist material, I may even promote you to moderator.  A few spelling mistakes which you will get picked up on a called a twat for but that's just how we roll - don't take it personally, many of my imaginary friends are morons too.

But back to business people - I have been getting a few emails from fellow members about the various things they have killed or dreamed of killing.  Some got my nuts tingling, you know, where the spunk wants to escape the wrinkly sack, others did nothing.  That one, you know who you are, about murdering his grandmother was actually very erotic.  Shame she wasn't a celebrity but any death is good.  I killed some ants by doing a big old shit on them.  I just dropped my pants and let my stinky cargo out my bomb doors.  Or bomb door I should say - lol lol lol.  They weren't famous but what a way to go!  It all counts.

Guys, keep up the good work, let's keep on killing things if we can and knocking one out when we think of juicy corpses.  A toast - TO DEATH! Hazaah!

Guest Dirk Digler

Ok cunt, 1. YOU made a spelling mistake so if we are all twats for pointing things like that out what are you?  We do not accept typos among the proud deathlisters.  This whole obesession you have with us having sex with corpses is laughable.  Many of us want to but it's not exactly easy, I have and would like to again have relations with a dead man but you make it sound like this is easy.  You fool.  2. Many of us do not think about murdering people.  3. Shut your fat face.  4. Do not make any typos. 5. Do not use text speak you fucking fucker!  It makes me so angry!  And for a good reason too!  Do not do that because it is bad and wrong and so stupid and fucking bad - DON'T DO IT YOU CUNT!!!!

Ok cunt, 1. YOU made a spelling mistake so if we are all twats for pointing things like that out what are you? We do not accept typos among the proud deathlisters. This whole obesession you have with us having sex with corpses is laughable. Many of us want to but it's not exactly easy, I have and would like to again have relations with a dead man but you make it sound like this is easy. You fool. 2. Many of us do not think about murdering people. 3. Shut your fat face. 4. Do not make any typos. 5. Do not use text speak you fucking fucker! It makes me so angry! And for a good reason too! Do not do that because it is bad and wrong and so stupid and fucking bad - DON'T DO IT YOU CUNT!!!!

<Marcia from Spaced voice> Bloooooody hellllll </Marcia from Spaced voice>

Why log in twice with different guest names?86440219.RjTzeCqh.2wanker.gif

Hmmmm. Could it be an imposter? Someone imitating our very own Guest Dirk Diggler? But no, that would be silly - nobody around here posts with two names.....do they?

Spoken like a true psycho Der Stadt, you're my kind of guy. Perfect Deathlist material, I may even promote you to moderator. A few spelling mistakes which you will get picked up on a called a twat for but that's just how we roll - don't take it personally, many of my imaginary friends are morons too.

But back to business people - I have been getting a few emails from fellow members about the various things they have killed or dreamed of killing. Some got my nuts tingling, you know, where the spunk wants to escape the wrinkly sack, others did nothing. That one, you know who you are, about murdering his grandmother was actually very erotic. Shame she wasn't a celebrity but any death is good. I killed some ants by doing a big old shit on them. I just dropped my pants and let my stinky cargo out my bomb doors. Or bomb door I should say - lol lol lol. They weren't famous but what a way to go! It all counts.

Guys, keep up the good work, let's keep on killing things if we can and knocking one out when we think of juicy corpses. A toast - TO DEATH! Hazaah!

Dying is apart of life so why not talk about it? In the 21st century no conversation or subject should be taboo . I personally don't wish anyone dead (except maybe keith chegwin) and we try to look at a serious subject in a light hearted manner . I can only speak for myself of course but that has been the vibe here I have picked up since i joined 3 years ago.

Hmmmm. Could it be an imposter? Someone imitating our very own Guest Dirk Diggler? But no, that would be silly - nobody around here posts with two names.....do they?

Oh yeah, course they do!!!

Remember when it used to be REALLY busy in here? Those days with umpteen people posting one after the other?

It was actually only four people, all talking to themselves.. ;)

Tell you what, things are so bad now on the troll front the trolls are theiving the guest names of other trolls and replying to their own posts.

Brilliant stuff.

Guest Peter Plopper

Guys, we are not vibing like we used to - there's a friction among us that is stressing me out. Most of you saw through my lie about setting up the place because it had some kind of relation to celebrities dying, its kind of obvious I guess when we're basically dwelling on Nazi war criminals. Not exactly 'celebrities' I know you agree.

So, what can we do about this? I suppose come clean. Yes this is about death. Perfect sexy death. Murder is fine, I'm into that too. Attempted murder? No. Because that hasn't resulted in a death. We as a community need to rise up, all the many members of the Deathlist, and the eight of us can take on the World and say "yes we like death, it makes up rigid (like corpses, but in penis form) (or gets the dusty old flaps moistened up with our heffer members, gets the old sow to nearly crack a smile and take a break from being miserable) so do not judge us lest you be judged and killed by us!"

Let us rise! Rise like yeast! Rise like a lovely dead body full of air! We must stick together!

Guys, we are not vibing like we used to - there's a friction among us that is stressing me out. Most of you saw through my lie about setting up the place because it had some kind of relation to celebrities dying, its kind of obvious I guess when we're basically dwelling on Nazi war criminals. Not exactly 'celebrities' I know you agree.

So, what can we do about this? I suppose come clean. Yes this is about death. Perfect sexy death. Murder is fine, I'm into that too. Attempted murder? No. Because that hasn't resulted in a death. We as a community need to rise up, all the many members of the Deathlist, and the eight of us can take on the World and say "yes we like death, it makes up rigid (like corpses, but in penis form) (or gets the dusty old flaps moistened up with our heffer members, gets the old sow to nearly crack a smile and take a break from being miserable) so do not judge us lest you be judged and killed by us!"

Let us rise! Rise like yeast! Rise like a lovely dead body full of air! We must stick together!

We as a community were doing fine before you as a troll arrived! We don't need to do anything suggested in guest posts in this forum.

• Like 1

Guest celebdeaths

Thanks like the site,

Im going to add Billy Joel to the list...

Guest Rubber Balls

Guys, we are not vibing like we used to - there's a friction among us that is stressing me out.  Most of you saw through my lie about setting up the place because it had some kind of relation to celebrities dying, its kind of obvious I guess when we're basically dwelling on Nazi war criminals.  Not exactly 'celebrities' I know you agree.

So, what can we do about this?  I suppose come clean.  Yes this is about death.  Perfect sexy death.  Murder is fine, I'm into that too.  Attempted murder?  No.  Because that hasn't resulted in a death.  We as a community need to rise up, all the many members of the Deathlist, and the eight of us can take on the World and say "yes we like death, it makes up rigid (like corpses, but in penis form) (or gets the dusty old flaps moistened up with our heffer members, gets the old sow to nearly crack a smile and take a break from being miserable) so do not judge us lest you be judged and killed by us!"

Let us rise!  Rise like yeast!  Rise like a lovely dead body full of air!  We must stick together!

We as a community were doing fine before you as a troll arrived! We don't need to do anything suggested in guest posts in this forum.

Babycakes, this has been my whole point - yes when I'm posting under my true name as one of the longest serving members of this place I'm a bit more easy going, I enjoy death but I don't mention the old masterbation or murder.  A lot of the time I masterbate ABOUT the thought of murder lol!  It's a creamy experience.The last thing I want to do is ban you, I can see you adore death as much as any of us.  You would love to lick the dead juice off a corpse.  Hell we all would.  And that is great.  But do not question me.  Or we will kill you and your whole family.  They wouldn't enjoy it.  You would because you love death as much as us, but they wouldn't.  Death is something to be enjoyed, we must laugh at grieving relatives, but we cannot kill any more of our own members as we don't have that many left to go around!  We're running thin hunny, so stay in line.

To any mods out there, can you check this clown's user data and please ban the twonk.

To the twonk... I think you need to get professional help to put your state of mind into better order.

• Like 1

He could do with basic literary help as well, since he enjoys masterbating!

To any mods out there, can you check this clown's user data and please ban the twonk.

To the twonk... I think you need to get professional help to put your state of mind into better order.

Sadly this is not an option available to mods, only admins can ban IP addresses or I would have been on to it quite a while ago. I can only suggest that members just don't encourage these trolls, rising to the bait and replying is exactly what they thrive on. I fully expect one to reply to this, but as I have better things to do with my time than reading this thread it may be a couple of weeks before I bother to read this again.

That's what he's busy with at the moment which is why he hasn't replied to you Lardy.

That's what he's busy with at the moment which is why he hasn't replied to you Lardy.

he hasn't mastered the art of one handed typing.

Guest The Flying Coffin
OK, you`ve noted that "prophet of doom" (lower case) is the same person as the "irate visitor" - and how, exactly, does that disprove my comments about the pointlessness / weirdness of this list ? Is someone with two different nicknames not allowed to complain or something ?

I await a sensible response to my complaints about this site.

Cheers,

Prophet of doom.

Pointless, weird and seemingly worth visiting 3 days running! :banghead:

Guest The Flying Coffin

You just cant knock this site, you can try, but it's errr well, certain death!!

Guest Glenda

Guys, it's a crazy place - you've got the heffers somehow focussing on a typo rather than the issue at hand, heck they ought to have a field day with Der Stadt's last post if that was their main issue (apart from death) but never let it be said they aren't hypocrites.  Weirdly, with post after post after post stating that I knock one out at the sight of a corpse or any kind of death at all, they follow with what I can only assume is supposed to be a put down?  Or repeateing what I already told you.  Come on retards, you need to try and keep up, you can't reply to a person who tells you they are always wanking with "you w***er"... Dopey.  Very dopey.  But then again, that is the the kind of people we are.  Not to mention you've got a supposid moderator who won't read threads for a weeks - um, you're doing a good job.

Bottom line - we may be stupid and do all we can to back up that argument, but in our stupidity we have the celebration of death, lovely sticky death.  No we can't defend it, look at our responses, we don't bring up the issue at all because it's indefensible, we sidestep it by picking out typos instead.  My fellow chubbers, we must concentrate.

I touched a dead piece of grass today.  It felt sexy on my finger.  Then, via masterbation, I jizzed on it.  Mmmm, salty.

Heffers! Chubbers! Oh, the mirth, my blubbery sides have split! You've become rather dull now. Let's hope for a big-name, early sudden death in the entertainment or sports business for some proper ranters who are worthy of our mockery. Now I'm off for a massive, calorie-laden fry-up, simply because I'm a fat cunt. Have a nice day!

Guest Penelope Penis

Easy now Darling, I apologise for touching a nerve my little buttercup, that was not the response I hoped for.

Babycakes, I too would love to have someone posting here who doesn't make me look ridiculous, I welcome them with open arms.  I really do.  And, like you, I hope someone will die soon as well.

However, time after time after time you have been told DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!  Do what we ask you hun, how is this simple message not getting through your thick skull?  Jesus.

The only nerve you've touched lately is that tiny one in your pants.

• Like 1

Easy now Darling, I apologise for touching a nerve my little buttercup, that was not the response I hoped for.

Babycakes, I too would love to have someone posting here who doesn't make me look ridiculous, I welcome them with open arms. I really do. And, like you, I hope someone will die soon as well.

However, time after time after time you have been told DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS! Do what we ask you hun, how is this simple message not getting through your thick skull? Jesus.

"hun?"

Well, well, well, the troll has tits and a flange!!!

Thats narrowed the suspects field down considerably......... :)