The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Easy now Darling, I apologise for touching a nerve my little buttercup, that was not the response I hoped for.

Babycakes, I too would love to have someone posting here who doesn't make me look ridiculous, I welcome them with open arms. I really do. And, like you, I hope someone will die soon as well.

However, time after time after time you have been told DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS! Do what we ask you hun, how is this simple message not getting through your thick skull? Jesus.

"hun?"

Well, well, well, the troll has tits and a flange!!!

Thats narrowed the suspects field down considerably......... :)

Or he's a homosexual, which narrows it down even more ;)

Guest Dirk Diggler

I say the mods should block this guy and remove all of these recent posts.  He/She/It has made us look like bloody idiots!  Lard has been humiliated.  We all have!  Get rid, pretend it never happened and let's get back to death watching.

I say the mods should block this guy and remove all of these recent posts. He/She/It has made us look like bloody idiots! Lard has been humiliated. We all have! Get rid, pretend it never happened and let's get back to death watching.

Thats just piss poor, you are not smart enough ( though you think you are) to masquerade as me.

You are gonna get fahnd ahert. :lol:

I say the mods should block this guy and remove all of these recent posts. He/She/It has made us look like bloody idiots! Lard has been humiliated. We all have! Get rid, pretend it never happened and let's get back to death watching.

Thanks for the sentiment, but I'm far from humiliated. I couldn't give a rat's ass, just as he couldn't care less that I think he's a colossal twat. Who am I to judge if it gives him a mini hard on to laugh at me having a dead sister? I laugh at him for having no grasp of the English language. As I said, it's just dull now, we need some hard-core ranters, this one has gone past his shelf life.

Thanks for the sentiment, but I'm far from humiliated. I couldn't give a rat's ass, just as he couldn't care less that I think he's a colossal twat. Who am I to judge if it gives him a mini hard on to laugh at me having a dead sister? I laugh at him for having no grasp of the English language. As I said, it's just dull now, we need some hard-core ranters, this one has gone past his shelf life.

I fink Dirk and all de uvvers are one in the same fanny, Lardy.

Now who has a vagina wiv a superiority complex?

Mebee its a dude who IS a vagina wiv a superiority complex! :lol:

My vagina definitely has a superiority complex, it's fucking fabulous! (I haven't seen it except in a mirror for a while though.....)

My vagina definitely has a superiority complex, it's fucking fabulous! (I haven't seen it except in a mirror for a while though.....)

As Eric Morecambe used to say " There is no answer to that!" :ph34r:

Guest Death Jerker

Lads, we have all fallen of the Deathlist path and that is what has made me so irate.  We should be getting into it like we used to in the beginning.  If there are no objections I want to bring back the classic "Top 5 Favourite Means of Death" list.  I'll go first:-

5. Road accident

4. Murder

3. Choking to death on a sandwich

2. Sharp anal love beads pulling out much of the lower intestine at extraction

1. AIDS

Cool.  That was fun.  I like it because it's more entertaining than having to see you moaning again and again and again about a ruddy troll.  Don't feed it dickwads.  Or if you are going to insist on giving it what it wants don't keep bringing up how much you don't care/lost interest when you keep coming back again and again and again...  That would be a lie.  Lying is wrong.

Guest Wendy Bendy

I would just like to point out that I am not Lord Fellatio Nelson, I'm a different member who also sometimes posts as a guest.  Some of your accusations are way off the mark.

Lads, we have all fallen of the Deathlist path and that is what has made me so irate. We should be getting into it like we used to in the beginning. If there are no objections I want to bring back the classic "Top 5 Favourite Means of Death" list. I'll go first:-

5. Road accident

4. Murder

1. AIDS

Cool. That was fun. I like it because it's more entertaining than having to see you moaning again and again and again about a ruddy troll. Don't feed it dickwads. Or if you are going to insist on giving it what it wants don't keep bringing up how much you don't care/lost interest when you keep coming back again and again and again... That would be a lie. Lying is wrong.

Fair point, well made.

I would like to choke to death on a sandwich :)

Lads, we have all fallen of the Deathlist path and that is what has made me so irate. We should be getting into it like we used to in the beginning. If there are no objections I want to bring back the classic "Top 5 Favourite Means of Death" list. I'll go first:-

5. Road accident

4. Murder

1. AIDS

Cool. That was fun. I like it because it's more entertaining than having to see you moaning again and again and again about a ruddy troll. Don't feed it dickwads. Or if you are going to insist on giving it what it wants don't keep bringing up how much you don't care/lost interest when you keep coming back again and again and again... That would be a lie. Lying is wrong.

Aye, as Lardy says, its a fair point.

I would love to choke to death on a fuggin great big tit.

So Jerker, are you available next Tuesday? :lol:

Guest Wax Beans

Did anyone else notice that that Ariel Sharon was looking particularly happy last week?

Dunno whether this is the right forum, but wondering whether the admins are EVER gonna post obits for the 2 successful DL candidates this year (or even correct the obvious spelling mistake)

Dunno whether this is the right forum, but wondering whether the admins are EVER gonna post obits for the 2 successful DL candidates this year (or even correct the obvious spelling mistake)

The gaffers in charge of that department JR.

Agreed. It'd take like 5 minutes to write a decent descrition for James and Demjanjuk, or at least give Demjanjuk a decent pun.

Guys, it's a crazy place - you've got the heffers somehow focussing on a typo rather than the issue at hand, heck they ought to have a field day with Der Stadt's last post if that was their main issue (apart from death) but never let it be said they aren't hypocrites. Weirdly, with post after post after post stating that I knock one out at the sight of a corpse or any kind of death at all, they follow with what I can only assume is supposed to be a put down? Or repeateing what I already told you. Come on retards, you need to try and keep up, you can't reply to a person who tells you they are always wanking with "you w***er"... Dopey. Very dopey. But then again, that is the the kind of people we are. Not to mention you've got a supposid moderator who won't read threads for a weeks - um, you're doing a good job.

Bottom line - we may be stupid and do all we can to back up that argument, but in our stupidity we have the celebration of death, lovely sticky death. No we can't defend it, look at our responses, we don't bring up the issue at all because it's indefensible, we sidestep it by picking out typos instead. My fellow chubbers, we must concentrate.

I touched a dead piece of grass today. It felt sexy on my finger. Then, via masterbation, I jizzed on it. Mmmm, salty.

Well noticed you came out with JESUS at the end of a little run off what ever.

I once listened to words in a song ,The other day i chanced upon an irate caterpillar .

I still wonder if he stood on it .Guess if you come across Jesus(strange he was on a cross) you could be Dead

or just Damned Blessed.Guess you ain't Dead .Just saying the name Jesus means you have heard of the man

and since he said he came here to Die for us.Well well well we are back to Death again.

Passing thought would it be fair if you had him back then on the Death list(gamble on any thing in the day)

if you grassed him up .Dastardly Death list back then .

What happened here? Haven't logged in for a while and since the last time, DL seems to hace attracted every half witted dickheaded unfunny troll in the English speaking world. The tone is well and truly lowered to below rock bottom.

To pre-empt the obvious responses then: Two choices I guess.... Don't log in for a few more months or simply ignore the troll tainted threads.

Agreed. It'd take like 5 minutes to write a decent descrition for James and Demjanjuk, or at least give Demjanjuk a decent pun.

Well they're up to date on the obits, still no Demjanjuk pun tho. Is DL stumped for the first time in 14 years?

How about "Deathlist says 'Hello Nazi'", as a mocking reminder to all of us who didn't correctly pick Adam Yauch?

Guys, it's a crazy place - you've got the heffers somehow focussing on a typo rather than the issue at hand, heck they ought to have a field day with Der Stadt's last post if that was their main issue (apart from death) but never let it be said they aren't hypocrites. Weirdly, with post after post after post stating that I knock one out at the sight of a corpse or any kind of death at all, they follow with what I can only assume is supposed to be a put down? Or repeateing what I already told you. Come on retards, you need to try and keep up, you can't reply to a person who tells you they are always wanking with "you w***er"... Dopey. Very dopey. But then again, that is the the kind of people we are. Not to mention you've got a supposid moderator who won't read threads for a weeks - um, you're doing a good job.

Bottom line - we may be stupid and do all we can to back up that argument, but in our stupidity we have the celebration of death, lovely sticky death. No we can't defend it, look at our responses, we don't bring up the issue at all because it's indefensible, we sidestep it by picking out typos instead. My fellow chubbers, we must concentrate.

I touched a dead piece of grass today. It felt sexy on my finger. Then, via masterbation, I jizzed on it. Mmmm, salty.

Well noticed you came out with JESUS at the end of a little run off what ever.

I once listened to words in a song ,The other day i chanced upon an irate caterpillar .

I still wonder if he stood on it .Guess if you come across Jesus(strange he was on a cross) you could be Dead

or just Damned Blessed.Guess you ain't Dead .Just saying the name Jesus means you have heard of the man

and since he said he came here to Die for us.Well well well we are back to Death again.

Passing thought would it be fair if you had him back then on the Death list(gamble on any thing in the day)

if you grassed him up .Dastardly Death list back then .

Oh came out their all Jesus and now yeah takes a little time, but Ive noticed wrong post .

Well fuck it a bit of the man who came back from the dead did no one any harm.

So back to make amends but that's all.

And if you like Roger Daltrey ,and i spell it wrong fuck it ,Ive got a feeling the Reaper brushed past him at Gibbs Death.

If another Gibb hits the dust not the charts and old Who boy Dies .

I'll be fucked.

Reading the contribution from "J.T." in the Jeremy Thorpe thread suddenly got me thinking. Is it the case that the amount of drive-by dickhead contributions around here suddenly ratchet up as university teaching stops and students have handed in their work before the long summer break?

• Like 1

Not irate but a tad miffed about the lock down on the Jo Bryant thread - so I've written in private to DDT.

Please come back DDT...this place is dead enough as it is

What is he sulking about?

Please come back DDT...this place is dead enough as it is

What is he sulking about?

There's always the possibility that he isn't but he hasn't posted since the 'Jo Bryant Incident' (as he legend will become known as) so it seems likely that a break has been taken (at least I hope it's just a break...)