The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Get it at work, get it here... I'm always the one to catch the blame...

Sorry DDT.

Sorry DDT.

Don't be daft, no blame here - you didn't do anything wrong

I did write this to him...

Blinking heck DDT, I think you were too quick to lock down that thread. You may as well shoot the whole thread away if you really think it is beyond debate?

I say mod your own comments, weed the "dross" out of the quotes and reopen the thread.

Best Regards

Alan

...now looking back at it, it really can be seen as more than an unwarranted attack.

Again, sorry.

Sorry DDT.

What?!?

You are one of the most inoffensive people I have ever met!!

Unfortunately the definition of being an internet troll has become somewhat blurred over the last year and it is entirely possible that DDTs arse dropped out of his underpants at the faintest possiblility that the irate poster condeming the thread COULD have decided to take somesort of legal redress.

That could have left him, and others wide open and fucked the whole concept of the forum for ever.

Well thats how I read his letter of apology.

Its a shame really, the forum has, generally, decended into something it never wanted to be ( a pile of old wank) and DDTs post and the whole subject matter pertaining to it was way to complex ( obviously) for people to discuss on here as they once would have.

Well there you are fella, the forum has preferred to throw the baby out and keep the afterbirth and when you log in, you can see tangible evidence of the consequences.

Stop beating yourself up, you have nothing to beat yourself up for!

• Like 1

Guest LongLiveLife

I am disgusted with the contents of this site. Such sites are a disgrace to our society and have no moral purpose. I would strongly suggest that you discontinue your revolting "predictions" of death and take up a healthier and more productive hobby, rather than spending your lives obsessing over which "celebrity" will be the next to pass away. One assumes my complaint will fall on deaf ears, judging by your responses to previous "irate visitors"; nevertheless I feel you must accept that this site is, at the very least, an extremely strange way to spend one`s time - at worst, it is plain sickening.

Written by an irate visitor.

Agreed.....it's despicable. Caught out by Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston & Donna Summer weren't they....so, not so clever!!

I was watching the news when I came across reports of Sun Moon whatever the hell's death.

I did a fist pump and said "yes f#ckin' called it"

Maybe we are bad people.

Guest Mitch Winehouse

Dear Death List,

My name is Mitch Winehouse. I have seen that you have been giving disrespectful comments to my late daughter Amy and have been ruining my taxi driving, smooth jazz career and my radio talk show hosting gigs. All Amy wanted to do was finish off the drug demons inside her and she was doing remarkably well. She would've been completely healed within a few days after her death if you hadn't harrassed her to the point where she started taking drugs again. Your website is a disgrace to people who were overcoming the odds and I feel your site and Blake were the only reasons she did not recover. All the other signs that people are claiming were bad, like her Brazil performance in June of 2011, were really signs that she was improving. I hope people like you will stop and think about tragedies and what it feels like when your own family goes through them and what goes through mine and Janis head every day. The Grim Reaper guy should also quit the internet.

Thank you,

Mitch Winehouse, father of Amy

P.S: My album "Rush of Love" is now only 3 pounds at most second hand stores across the U.K. I am also offering taxi prices of 8 pounds for a London round trip and 5 pounds one way.

P.P.S.: Dionne will triumph.

Guest Mitch Winehouse

P.P.P.S: Just remembered that concert was in Belegrade. I'm not that good with maps out of the U.K. so it takes me a while to remember unnecessary info.

Guest dave
Dear Death List, My name is Mitch Winehouse. I have seen that you have been giving disrespectful comments to my late daughter Amy and have been ruining my taxi driving, smooth jazz career and my radio talk show hosting gigs. All Amy wanted to do was finish off the drug demons inside her and she was doing remarkably well. She would've been completely healed within a few days after her death if you hadn't harrassed her to the point where she started taking drugs again. Your website is a disgrace to people who were overcoming the odds and I feel your site and Blake were the only reasons she did not recover. All the other signs that people are claiming were bad, like her Brazil performance in June of 2011, were really signs that she was improving. I hope people like you will stop and think about tragedies and what it feels like when your own family goes through them and what goes through mine and Janis head every day. The Grim Reaper guy should also quit the internet. Thank you, Mitch Winehouse, father of Amy P.S: My album "Rush of Love" is now only 3 pounds at most second hand stores across the U.K. I am also offering taxi prices of 8 pounds for a London round trip and 5 pounds one way. P.P.S.: Dionne will triumph.

I don't know if you really are Amy Winehouses dad,but if you are I fo r one respect the fact that you are brave enough to come here and speak up for your late daughter like that.I think I speak on behalf of all deathlist members when I say that from now on we will all try to be more respectful to the dead and dying,just in case their fmaily members might happen to visit this forum.may Amy rest in peace,and stay strong.

Dear Death List, My name is Mitch Winehouse. I have seen that you have been giving disrespectful comments to my late daughter Amy and have been ruining my taxi driving, smooth jazz career and my radio talk show hosting gigs. All Amy wanted to do was finish off the drug demons inside her and she was doing remarkably well. She would've been completely healed within a few days after her death if you hadn't harrassed her to the point where she started taking drugs again. Your website is a disgrace to people who were overcoming the odds and I feel your site and Blake were the only reasons she did not recover. All the other signs that people are claiming were bad, like her Brazil performance in June of 2011, were really signs that she was improving. I hope people like you will stop and think about tragedies and what it feels like when your own family goes through them and what goes through mine and Janis head every day. The Grim Reaper guy should also quit the internet. Thank you, Mitch Winehouse, father of Amy P.S: My album "Rush of Love" is now only 3 pounds at most second hand stores across the U.K. I am also offering taxi prices of 8 pounds for a London round trip and 5 pounds one way. P.P.S.: Dionne will triumph.

I don't know if you really are Amy Winehouses dad,but if you are I fo r one respect the fact that you are brave enough to come here and speak up for your late daughter like that.I think I speak on behalf of all deathlist members when I say that from now on we will all try to be more respectful to the dead and dying,just in case their fmaily members might happen to visit this forum.may Amy rest in peace,and stay strong.

Please, Mr. "Winehouse", rest assured he does not speak on our behalf!

A ) if you'd read the whole thread it would be more than obvious that this isn't Mitch Winehouse.

B ) not much chance of her staying strong as she's fucking dead.

C ) you moron.

• Like 1

Guest Grim Reaper

This is the Grim muthamutha Reaper telling ya'll that I want to change the focus of the "DeathList" and made a post about it. It's on da Mandela page but in case any of da admin's (who I will be demoting when I get my muthaf*ing password back from them cracka's) delete it, here da f*ing text of my letter sluts.

P.S: Props to Mr. Winehouse muthamuthaMUTHA coming out here and telling us that he ain't f*ing with us for the pain we f*ing put him through. Bazzar, you are demoted for not taking da right position on my new nig**s suffering in da hood.

"Hello, this is the muthamutha Girm Reaper and I am f*ing reformed mothaf*ers. After losing da f*ing password to my mothaf*ing account, I f*ing f*ing realized how we've f*ing wasted a shitload of time on blasting a great man who was NOT a communist and did not have playa hatin' terriorists in his army. I'm mothaf*ing making a decree that we are calling dis da "Life List" now and we going to f*ing honor da 50 people who we think are going to survive into next year because they are real. Number 1 will be Ke$ha (HOLLA!) and number 2 will be Cher Lloyd (Want U Back is so spunky and f*ing addictive).

And Windsor, you chicken are banned from hatin' on this site ever again because you were bein' muthamutha insensitive with your posts and because you drived that hispanic shawty with da hot stuff from our site for the second f*ing time after she had briefly mothaf*ing returned and because I'm paranoid and know you drove my ni**a Stats away from here. Mary, you are on probation because you've been here too long and I'm da only bitch who supposed to run this site.

Peace out my ho's

- Grim, (Hein this gon' be my exclusive, you can't write your name like that anymore and if you do, you are banned; ho)"

Guest Flubber Jenkins

Guys, this is awful - whatever that guy said I can tell him now it's not about celebrating death here on the Deathlist, it's about HOPING death will befall someone. Please understand this.  You've seen our posts, do we ever enjoy death?...ok a lot of times we do, but mainly we wish death upon people, that is what we like.  We're fat, we're alone, fuck it, we stink, but one thing we have is hate, and hate is what rolls our fat benefit claiming butts out of bed.  So don't insult that last tiny element of self worth we have.

Thanking you!

Flubber Jenkins

Guys, this is awful - whatever that guy said I can tell him now it's not about celebrating death here on the Deathlist, it's about HOPING death will befall someone. Please understand this. You've seen our posts, do we ever enjoy death?...ok a lot of times we do, but mainly we wish death upon people, that is what we like. We're fat, we're alone, fuck it, we stink, but one thing we have is hate, and hate is what rolls our fat benefit claiming butts out of bed. So don't insult that last tiny element of self worth we have.

Thanking you!

Flubber Jenkins

Self worth is for pussies.

Bad troll +Gullible people + various Britons = This thread.

I qualify under all 3 :(

Guest SteveK

Apparently the administrator of Deathlist is himself / herself DEAD. 3 deaths: Tony Martin (30 July 2012), Herbert Lom (27 September 2012) and Oscar Niemeyer (6 December 2012) all dead and NO ONE PARAGRAPH OBITUARIES.

Who will be the new Deathlist Admininstrator?

Apparently the administrator of Deathlist is himself / herself DEAD. 3 deaths: Tony Martin (30 July 2012), Herbert Lom (27 September 2012) and Oscar Niemeyer (6 December 2012) all dead and NO ONE PARAGRAPH OBITUARIES.

If it weren't for my policy of not feeding trolls I might well tell you to fuck off.
  • Like 1

If it weren't for my policy of not feeding trolls I might well tell you to fuck off.

Don't worry, time - I'm still around.

Fuck Off Steve.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

How many of the people listed on this site are REALLY dead??? Answer: None. Almighty God declares: "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." (MAtt 25: 46).

In the case of these celebrities, most will be in the former camp as they led lives of wickedness and knew not the Lord. You should now verily consider your own lives and your own ultimate destiny.

Sincerely,

Garvan Ellison, PhD.

How many of the people listed on this site are REALLY dead???

:clap:

regards,

Hein

How many of the people listed on this site are REALLY dead??? Answer: None. Almighty God declares: "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." (MAtt 25: 46).

In the case of these celebrities, most will be in the former camp as they led lives of wickedness and knew not the Lord. You should now verily consider your own lives and your own ultimate destiny.

Sincerely,

Garvan Ellison, PhD.

Suppose someone is a masochist and they lead a life of wickedness: when they die, do they still get everlasting punishment?

Genuine question. :angel:

• Like 4

Sincerely,

Garvan Ellison, PhD.

Suppose someone is a masochist and they lead a life of wickedness: when they die, do they still get everlasting punishment?

I've always wondered why the devil is depicted as evil when, in theory, he is doing God a favour...

Sincerely,

Garvan Ellison, PhD.

Punishment is not just limited to physical pain.

Imagine in life you had been an apreciator of fine classical music, your everlasting punishment might be an endless performance of Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. A poet might have to listen to Pam Ayres recordings and football fans eternity would be Carlisle vs Northampton town on a rainy Tuesday night in January.

• Like 1