The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

So Katie Price's would be to listen to Peter Andre CDs on a loop.

• Like 1

Or her own CD of course. That will teach her

So Katie Price's would be to listen to Peter Andre CDs on a loop.

As it would for most sane people I imagine

• Like 1

I think if we're realistic, Katie Price's hell wouldl be to be denied publicity and a healthy stream of young cocks to devour.

That said i have yet to see proof that she's not actually the devil, or at least in league with him. She's the least attractive woman i've ever seen making a living off her body.

• Like 3

Guest SB Sb

Hmm dead pool so is this where you clean up you NWO patsies cut off your loose ends Your NWo will DIE!!!! )o,,,

So this is where the smoke fill room with the Dutch , English and the Scotish Freemason New World Order chats Eh....? I swore on the alter of God a WAR on all secret societies of EVIL Enjoy the BURN )o,,,,

The world is awake to you and the world is gonna set you on fire WHY? cause of your interests Interests themaninblack

Golf, strangling animals and masturbating

charon Executioner

BURN for what you did in 1933 Privatised our banks then Hitler gave a speech that now the world is awake to the fact that man was warning his people about you and now the world knows !!!!!!!!!!!! )o,,,

^^^ Holy Mary mother of G........... pished at 6 in the morning stateside....

ETA, and for the record I am 'quite' sure I would not be welcome at the local Ludge...........

Edited by Magere Hein
Two posts moved from topic "Hugo Bleicher"

Hmm dead pool so is this where you clean up you NWO patsies cut off your loose ends Your NWo will DIE!!!! )o,,,

So this is where the smoke fill room with the Dutch , English and the Scotish Freemason New World Order chats Eh....? I swore on the alter of God a WAR on all secret societies of EVIL Enjoy the BURN )o,,,,

The world is awake to you and the world is gonna set you on fire WHY? cause of your interests Interests themaninblack

Golf, strangling animals and masturbating

charon Executioner

BURN for what you did in 1933 Privatised our banks then Hitler gave a speech that now the world is awake to the fact that man was warning his people about you and now the world knows !!!!!!!!!!!! )o,,,

A million monkeys with a million typewriters are getting closer. Or perhaps not.

• Like 1

Reminds me of a bloke who used to call my old work's hotline and sing to us in the early hours. Usually gibberish in German but then he would say something cryptic in English between verses, along the lines of:

'Blah de blah de blah the red sun will set on the empire of satan blah de blah de blah your brothers cannot control his whim blah de blah de blah in the morning the red fist will rise again'

We figured he was a disgruntled, drunken ex-commie.

Guest Celebrity Impersonator

Dear Deathlist,

I am someone on this site who has been making a very great nuisance of himself over a long period of time by impersonating celebrities and doing other things that are uncalled for. My posts were annoying, juvenile, and not funny. If I offended you at any time, I send my deepest apologies. Windsor who I trashed many times on here for trying to get guest posting turned off; deserves his own apology. The evidence I used against him was purposely doctored and involved making up information about someone completely unrelated. I would now support that this website be made read-only to guests because based on my conduct, I do not believe most guests make a good impact anymore on this site and have not for years.

Guest Celebrity Impersonator

P.S.: Any guests after the 06:21 PM posting above are not me except for this post.

P.S.: Any guests after the 06:21 PM posting above are not me except for this post.

You can plausibly impersonate a range of celebrities, but you can't tell the time, right?

• Like 1

Why was this topic even created? Do you really think trolls are going to troll where you want them to?

Trolls weren't fashionable back in the day. They were just knobheads..... now they are rancid , clueless [add unprintable adjective] knobheads who usually slither away like a salted snail if they cough their bile on here.

Why was this topic even created? Do you really think trolls are going to troll where you want them to?

The clue is in the title.

"Irate visitors" are the people that take great offence to the subject matter of the forum.

Historically, or summat, there have been circumstances where people have taken great offence and have made their opinions known.

Trolls are a different matter.

Maybe not now though.

Guest Bobbathan's Creek

Bobby Charlton for 2014? Seemed ravaged with Parkinson's at the Sports Personality of the Year event - had to tightly cross his arms while Sir Alex Ferguson was on stage, but his head was wobbling all over the place.

Bobby Charlton for 2014? Seemed ravaged with Parkinson's at the Sports Personality of the Year event - had to tightly cross his arms while Sir Alex Ferguson was on stage, but his head was wobbling all over the place.

And does this make you rage Mr Irate Visitor?

Wrong thread, try Ideas & Possabilties for 2014, next door, you muppet!

Guest you'rewankers

I am just popping to say how utterly disgusting I find your site, it's a sad indictmnet of modern societe that such a gross hobby is accepted and allowed a website. You're pleasuring yourselves over the death of famous people causing great offense to their families, you're all equivelant to necrophiliacs or murderers and I think you should be hung due to your utter contempt for people. These people die and you start tallying up points in your wankers corner dead pool league tables and working out who you need to die, what would you do if someone murderered somebody to get ahead in your deadpool? Would you keep playing. doubt it? You are all sick individuals. How can you metaphorically masturbate over the passing of dead people. You offend people like Zsa Zsa Gabor and Ariel Sharon's families who you mock for the sheer fact they're alive. Hope you all go to hell fuckwits.

Guest Guest

Just because you only had 3 hits from your personal list last year there's no need to get stroppy!

I am just popping to say how utterly disgusting I find your site, it's a sad indictmnet of modern societe that such a gross hobby is accepted and allowed a website. You're pleasuring yourselves over the death of famous people causing great offense to their families, you're all equivelant to necrophiliacs or murderers and I think you should be hung due to your utter contempt for people. These people die and you start tallying up points in your wankers corner dead pool league tables and working out who you need to die, what would you do if someone murderered somebody to get ahead in your deadpool? Would you keep playing. doubt it? You are all sick individuals. How can you metaphorically masturbate over the passing of dead people. You offend people like Zsa Zsa Gabor and Ariel Sharon's families who you mock for the sheer fact they're alive. Hope you all go to hell fuckwits.

Friend of Mr Quantick's are you? You do dead pools have going in form or another since the 16th century don't you?

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/general/history.html

Not a bad rant. Why don't you join up?

• Like 1

Not a bad rant. Why don't you join up?

Maybe they already have but were a bit bored today so...... :blink:

I make that a paltry 24 on the DLRI. Could do better.

• Like 1

Can I just make another proposal for banning guests? The forums are just saturated with irrelevant drivel, ok so every now and then there's one who is a amusing or makes a valid point, but generally they just spout shite. Really it only takes someone like a few minutes to register, just a good way of filtering out the cretins and trolls (one in particular who is like an annoying persistent boil, clogging the forums with his asinine twaddle, I'm sure I don't have to mention him by name...)

• Like 1

Can I just make another proposal for banning guests? The forums are just saturated with irrelevant drivel, ok so every now and then there's one who is a amusing or makes a valid point, but generally they just spout shite. Really it only takes someone like a few minutes to register, just a good way of filtering out the cretins and trolls (one in particular who is like an annoying persistent boil, clogging the forums with his asinine twaddle, I'm sure I don't have to mention him by name...)

Is he called 'Guest'?

Is he called 'Guest'?

No, he's not a guest

• Like 1