The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Can I just make another proposal for banning guests? The forums are just saturated with irrelevant drivel, ok so every now and then there's one who is a amusing or makes a valid point, but generally they just spout shite. Really it only takes someone like a few minutes to register, just a good way of filtering out the cretins and trolls (one in particular who is like an annoying persistent boil, clogging the forums with his asinine twaddle, I'm sure I don't have to mention him by name...)

Is he called 'Guest'?

Among other things

Guest Pol Pot

Ptretty crappy "return" so far - a miserable 1 out of 50 and nearly a quarter of the year gone. Who compiles these lists eg you were advised to put Tony Benn on but failed to do so lol. Wankers.

Ptretty crappy "return" so far - a miserable 1 out of 50 and nearly a quarter of the year gone. Who compiles these lists eg you were advised to put Tony Benn on but failed to do so lol. Wankers.

Hahhahahahhahahhhahaaaaaahahahahahaaaaahahhhahahaaaa cunt.

Guest Mr Red Yellow and Green

I like traffic lights

Traffic+Lights+.jpg

I like traffic lights

The colour is ''Amber'' you fuktard, and there isn't even any in your pic.........

Must try harder.........hosepipe in the window, but keep the engine running ffs.

Guest Fucktard Charon

Must try harder.........hosepipe in the window, but keep the engine running ffs.

Yes you must try harder ... try drinking bleach, it'll be quicker for you "fucktard"

Yet more evidence to file under "Why Guests Shouldn't Be Allowed?"

Guest Charon Blind Fucktard

You should go and get your eyes tested Charon, there's at least one amber light in the picture

You should go and get your eyes tested Charon, there's at least one amber light in the picture

Indeed..............BUT THEY ARE NOT FUCKING LIT!

And so you admit no ''yellow''? Gooooood, now run along and play when you see the red light........

Guest Blind Fucktard Charon

One is lit oh blind fucktard

Guest dim blind charon fucktard

Like your minuscule brain fucktard ... it's dim

I can see two lit.

But that's enough about charrer's brain cells. There are also two lit amber lights!

One is lit oh blind fucktard

No it is not.....check the other banks of lights that are facing the same fucking way .........red only.

Trick of the light(s) cunto.

Why the fuck are you arguing about this? It's the most retarded thing ever!

• Like 2

Why the fuck are you arguing about this? It's the most retarded thing ever!

? I'm bored.......

Guest Hairy Biker Charon

It keeps fucktard charon happy and also stops him running around shopping centres waving his arms and shouting "ner ner ner ner ner" constantly

It keeps fucktard charon happy and also stops him running around shopping centres waving his arms and shouting "ner ner ner ner ner" constantly

This guy is good. I'm pissing myself laughing here.

Why don't you sign up and become a user whoever you are, instead of being Fuckface McNobodyGuest.

Guest Left Trouser Pocket

Why don't you sign up and become a user whoever you are, instead of being Fuckface McNobodyGuest.

My other suit is at the dry cleaners :)

This guy is good. I'm pissing myself laughing here.

Oh, I think he is a user...... I'd prefer his real name if he was obit worthy...

Guest NER NER NER NER NER

You know me already charon, but far be it for me to spoil the only workout your brain has had in years

Think some more why don't you ...

Yawn.........

• Like 1

I'm sorry if I ever made the members here mad before. Unless I find something important that I feel should have it's own thread (like Tracy Morgan), I won't post again. At some of my former residences, I wasn't able to read the site because of what I've done in the past. This made me extremely disappointed in myself because I like seeing all your banter, and I use this site to read up on celebrity health. I'm a naturally high-strung and apologetic person, so I'm sorry if this message seems to try to cover many angles at once and is a little depressive. I promise that I won't do anything to get my I.P. banned again. Feel free to ask me anything that's related to my use of this site if you don't believe me, since I want to prove in some way my remorse.

P.S: Congratulations on the forum's hitting 10. This is a great example of a community who can triumph and evolve, even with changing conditions on the internet over the years.

I'm sorry if I ever made the members here mad before. Unless I find something important that I feel should have it's own thread (like Tracy Morgan), I won't post again. At some of my former residences, I wasn't able to read the site because of what I've done in the past. This made me extremely disappointed in myself because I like seeing all your banter, and I use this site to read up on celebrity health. I'm a naturally high-strung and apologetic person, so I'm sorry if this message seems to try to cover many angles at once and is a little depressive. I promise that I won't do anything to get my I.P. banned again. Feel free to ask me anything that's related to my use of this site if you don't believe me, since I want to prove in some way my remorse.

P.S: Congratulations on the forum's hitting 10. This is a great example of a community who can triumph and evolve, even with changing conditions on the internet over the years.

What?

What?

I don't want the moderators to be annoyed by me anymore, so I'm trying to see if I can do anything to redeem myself. It sounds a little melodramatic, I know, but I'm that type of person when I've felt that I've wronged someone.

About the I.P. addresses, the head moderator (who I think is Paul Bearer) made it so I had a "You can not visit this community" error when I tried to read the site at two of my previous addresses. That made me sad; because for all I've joked around, I really do like reading the forums.

I don't want the moderators to be annoyed by me anymore, so I'm trying to see if I can do anything to redeem myself. It sounds a little melodramatic, I know, but I'm that type of person when I've felt that I've wronged someone.

What?

No I'm just kidding. Whatever bruh, if you're sincere then welcome..... and think of a better username. If not, your emotional appeals will not win you any reprieve from further bans I'm sure.