The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

;) ive not seen anyone we writeabout complain???
  • Like 1

:lol: ive not seen anyone we writeabout complain???

eh? :lol:

I presume he means the lucky 50 on deathlist.

:lol: ive not seen anyone we writeabout complain???

eh? :lol:

I presume he means the lucky 50 on deathlist.

Ah! I get it now.

Guest Liz

This site is idotic and should be SPAMMED on a regular basis!

What a stupid, lame idea for a site. I won't even speculate on whether a Brit or a Yank had the idea.

I suppose you just put in all the names of fairly older celebrities you don't like.... WHAT a clever pasttime, wow!!

I actually came here because I was looking for what a particular celebrity, Claire Rayner, had to say on the death penalty - words on a Yahoo message board led me to believe that she was staunchly anti, though to be honest, I have never heard her speak on anything but "agony aunt" topics.

Your site has not told me what I want to know; and it is too high in the search listings, I daresay because it has links to all sorts of people with a genuine claim to fame.

Well that just tells me then. When I have a site to publicize, I will just fill it with bogus links to famous people!!

Case closed!

Case closed!

Au contraire!

A ranter who rants in the right thread, in passable English, without words in ALLCAPS and obsce*****s and with some clue what the web site is about: I smell a rat.

regards,

Hein

What a stupid, lame idea for a site. I won't even speculate on whether a Brit or a Yank had the idea.

I suppose you just put in all the names of fairly older celebrities you don't like.... WHAT a clever pasttime, wow!!

I actually came here because I was looking for what a particular celebrity, Claire Rayner, had to say on the death penalty - words on a Yahoo message board led me to believe that she was staunchly anti, though to be honest, I have never heard her speak on anything but "agony aunt" topics.

Your site has not told me what I want to know; and it is too high in the search listings, I daresay because it has links to all sorts of people with a genuine claim to fame.

Well that just tells me then. When I have a site to publicize, I will just fill it with bogus links to famous people!!

Case closed!

My goodness, I think we may have upset someone! O.K. fellow mods and modettes, union meeting at the local ( the usual place ) so we can think up ways of not offending anyone or even trying to make this a clever forum, rather than the stupid and lame one liz thinks this to be.

What a stupid, lame idea for a site.  I won't even speculate on whether a Brit or a Yank had the idea.

The website is about predicting the celebrities most likely to die in the coming year. It is not about naming older celebrities that we don’t like.

Liz, I don’t buy your argument for one second. Surely you must have seen the name deathlist.net before you clicked the little left button on your mouse to access this site.

Your site has not told me what I want to know; and it is too high in the search listings,  I daresay because it has links to all sorts of people with a genuine claim to fame.

Well that just tells me then.  When I have a site to publicize, I will just fill it with bogus links to famous people!!

If what you are saying is true, then you are admitting that you are not capable of using a search engine to research a topic on the Internet. It is really sad that you have put all of your hopes in the deathlist.net website to find out what Claire Rayner thinks about the death penalty. Maybe you should try going to a library. Good luck on your research.

Regards,

ff :)

The website is about predicting the celebrities most likely to die in the coming year. It is not about naming older celebrities that we don’t like.

Apart from Margaret Thatcher.

Your site has not told me what I want to know; and it is too high in the search listings,  I daresay because it has links to all sorts of people with a genuine claim to fame.

Well that just tells me then.  When I have a site to publicize, I will just fill it with bogus links to famous people!!

Liz

This site has never been submitted to any search engines - Please direct your complaint to here or the search engine of your choice.

The website is about predicting the celebrities most likely to die in the coming year.  It is not about naming older celebrities that we don’t like.

And younger ones. Like Pete Doherty.

The website is about predicting the celebrities most likely to die in the coming year.  It is not about naming older celebrities that we don’t like.

Oooooooh! Controversial

Ahh yes fat, lovable, sexy Claire... Her scent is so alluring... she drew you here... Any idea on when she'll visit the choir invisible? :)

Is he not dead yet? :)

Dear Lord... please find in your heart to allow someone to pull the trigger...

Eight O'Clock Edit: Pilled Up Pete Protests Police Probing

Edited by Harvester Of Souls

What a stupid, lame idea for a site.  I won't even speculate on whether a Brit or a Yank had the idea.

I suppose you just put in all the names of fairly older celebrities you don't like.... WHAT a clever pasttime, wow!! ...

...Well that just tells me then.  When I have a site to publicize, I will just fill it with bogus links to famous people!!

Case closed!

Thank you Liz for taking the time to post in the correct thread. Most (visiting ranters) don't you know.

I'm unclear on what a "clever pasttime" is though. Albert Einstein's childhood? The Renaissance? Quarter of an hour ago?

Do let us know.

And I'm amending my sig. to explain this, thanks for your input.

we all may not get what we want but we can always ask.....looka t the state our country is in just now... <_<

A fine argument, sir. Now if you can just explain it in English that would be just dandy.

Oh, and by the way, more than one country can access the Internet, so you may wish to be a little more specific.

Thanks for dropping by.

:crossbone: sorry....did i miss something?

Gogs -

Based on your second post I'd say that yes, you did miss something.

:sicktherm:

:banghead: sorry....did i miss something?

Gogs -

Based on your second post I'd say that yes, you did miss something.

:D

Yes this thread title has the word "Irate", not "lost".

SORRY, I TEND NOT TO MAKE SENSE AT THE END OF THE WORKING DAY. WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY? :D

WE ARE LIVING IN A STATE OF BEWILDERMENT(BRITAIN) BUT ITS EVEN WORSE UP HERE IN SCOTLAND......A FAIR WHACK OF MY FELLOW SCOTS WANT TOTAL INDEPEDENCE.....THAT WOULD BE THE END OF US AS WE KNOW IT....HURTLED BACK TO THE DAYS OF WALLACE!!!!! :banghead:

A FAIR WHACK OF MY FELLOW SCOTS WANT TOTAL INDEPEDENCE.....

Did you mean INDEPENDENCE or IMPEDENCE?

Listening to our SNP MP's it makes you wonder................. :D

[shouting removed. Please refrain from writing in ALLCAPS. -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

SORRY, I TEND NOT TO MAKE SENSE AT THE END OF THE WORKING DAY. WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY? :)

WE ARE LIVING IN A STATE OF BEWILDERMENT(BRITAIN) BUT ITS EVEN WORSE UP HERE IN SCOTLAND......A FAIR WHACK OF MY FELLOW SCOTS WANT TOTAL INDEPEDENCE.....THAT WOULD BE THE END OF US AS WE KNOW IT....HURTLED BACK TO THE DAYS OF WALLACE!!!!! :)

Haw wee man, geeza brek, ahuv heard that yin fur donkeys, gie it aboot 10 mair years an wull aw be rerr :)