The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

3 hours ago, Barry B Benson said:

Brothers, I am disgusted this has not been put on the forums. 

My twin brother Barry the Bee was found dead, there’s even a New York Times article (the website suffers from dyslexia) 

Rest in peace to my soul, my rock, my Super stinging honey swinging son of a wasp

http://yewnorktimes.com/2016/10/barry-bee-found-dead-moments-bees-declared-endangered/

After looking at your two posts today, only thing endangered is your existence on DL forums.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Barry B Benson said:

Brothers, I am disgusted this has not been put on the forums. 

My twin brother Barry the Bee was found dead, there’s even a New York Times article (the website suffers from dyslexia) 

Rest in peace to my soul, my rock, my Super stinging honey swinging son of a wasp

http://yewnorktimes.com/2016/10/barry-bee-found-dead-moments-bees-declared-endangered/

Cancer is funnier.

Fuck off.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Barry B Benson said:

Quack

Buzz.

• Haha 1

More a question than a rant - the replies to your very hinteresting forum are ending up in my (gmail) spam folder for "being in violation of Google's email sender guidelines"

Anyone else had that problem and is there a fix (either at this end or on gmail)?

Of course I shall have to check my spam folder for replies to this post!

Screenshot_20190216-175141.jpg

Why isn’t Strikethrough an option on my phone but it is on laptop?  Notice I can BOLD it which actually using strikerhrough would’ve made more sense.  In a dual looking glass type thing - see the options on my phone in the image provided.  

Can the DL Tech Squad please see to it.

Much Thanks.

SC

EC26FB40-CD8A-4291-A6E3-767D2499CED3.png

Just use code ffs.

[s with close bracket for strike through.

B) how would SirC know you weren’t on a computer just now.  :sherlock:

Anyway yes that is a solution but his query was why no toolbar option, as exist for the functions shown.  

Rant: I fucking hate when people refer to themselves in third person. Get off your high horse.

/

1 hour ago, FixedBusiness said:

Rant: I fucking hate when people refer to themselves in third person. Get off your high horse.

Quim agrees.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

Rant: When Wi-Fi is turned on on my phone, the website says that I have no permission to view the forums. When I turn it off, I'm allowed to view forums. Why?

16 minutes ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

Rant: When Wi-Fi is turned on on my phone, the website says that I have no permission to view the forums. When I turn it off, I'm allowed to view forums. Why?

Hello there. Are you trying to view the site at home or are you trying to view it at a work place? Cause if it’s the latter, the problem might be that the network your using may have blocked the site. If it’s the former, then I don’t know why it’s not letting you view the forums. Maybe a mod might be able to get a better explanation...

• Like 1

Is Google News broken for anybody else? Sort by date doesn't do anything and keeps sort by relevance for me.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Banana said:

Is Google News broken for anybody else? Sort by date doesn't do anything and keeps sort by relevance for me.

May want to simply limit search to past 24 hours 

Found a fix for not being able to view this site on my phone. It seems that my provider is blocking the site by simply refusing to answer DNS queries. By installing the free 1.1.1.1 app (it's available for Android and iOS) you can redirect DNS over an encrypted link instead, which you provider can't block. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JQW said:

Found a fix for not being able to view this site on my phone. It seems that my provider is blocking the site by simply refusing to answer DNS queries. By installing the free 1.1.1.1 app (it's available for Android and iOS) you can redirect DNS over an encrypted link instead, which you provider can't block. 

I could NEVER see the site if not in Wifi environment.  And I drive 14 hours in desolation to work.  So imagine a whole day no Deathlist (I know right!).
Then around early Spring this year I could.  I'm happier than a pig in slop.  Not sure what changes were made but I am opposite of irate.
SC

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

but I am opposite of irate.

Let me help you there. Happy, pleased, calm, cheerful.  I realize these words are tough for you, being so unfamiliar.

K7EQ8M8TnuBby.gif

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Let me help you there. Happy, pleased, calm, cheerful.  I realize these words are tough for you, being so unfamiliar.

K7EQ8M8TnuBby.gif

Good thing thesaurus was handy.... I can't lie.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JQW said:

If you're running Android 9 or later, you don't even need the app. Just follow these instructions:

https://blog.cloudflare.com/enable-private-dns-with-1-1-1-1-on-android-9-pie/

#BanBirthdayBumps

Every time this thread is bumped it's not an irate visitor. cunts.

@Banana members have their own ranting thread in Extra Curriculur...... go fucking use it rather than this - reserved for visitors, who are generally a lot more fucking entertaining than soft cunts like you who'd be better off shoving yourself inbetween the guillitone or going a bit too far with the autoerotic asyphxiation (if your obitable that is)

Fucking miserable cunt. 

k

2 minutes ago, Banana said:

k

That it, k.  When @Lord Fellatio Nelson was talking about to many boring smart arses your exactly the kind of cunt he was on about.

This forums full of them now, not like the old days were you could have a joke at someone's expense and rather than be a soft cunt they'd bite back equally harshly, not just 'k' fucking 'k'.

Just fucking try 'em out and let us know how it goes..... oh wait all being well for the rest of us you won't be able too

I give up on this fucking cesspit of self absorbed, narcissistics, geeks misusng their talents and cunts.

Deadpooling fun destroyed by data anaroks lauding over cancer mums, the forums destroyed by boring cunts like you  Joey Russ, Death impends, Spade, DDT etc..

The lunatics really have taken over the fucking asylum....

18 minutes ago, Deathray said:

That it, k.  When @Lord Fellatio Nelson was talking about to many boring smart arses your exactly the kind of cunt he was on about.

This forums full of them now, not like the old days were you could have a joke at someone's expense and rather than be a soft cunt they'd bite back equally harshly, not just 'k' fucking 'k'.

Just fucking try 'em out and let us know how it goes..... oh wait all being well for the rest of us you won't be able too

I give up on this fucking cesspit of self absorbed, narcissistics, geeks misusng their talents and cunts.

Deadpooling fun destroyed by data anaroks lauding over cancer mums, the forums destroyed by boring cunts like you  Joey Russ, Death impends, Spade, DDT etc..

The lunatics really have taken over the fucking asylum....

someone’s been boozing tonight eh?