The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Guest Jo Guest????
[ If people think that's what you do with a cap,

it might help explain this story:

Baby Factory

Maybe there is something wrong with current sex education in schools.

Ref: Dr strangelove's Post: "Baby Factory"::"I let my Daughter have Sex @ 11 !!!"

Couldn't she wait till after Lunch? :P

Can I just say that I am outraged......

I looked on here only to be repulsed, I can feel the vomit rising in my throat.......

It tastes of tuna if anybody is interested.

Anyway, the www should be monitored, how this forum camn be allowed to have such filth available for all to see is beyond comprehension.......

Who ever allowed a Manchester United fan to post on here should have their nutsack stapled to some driftwood and cast adrift off the coast of Angola........

Yours outraged of Royal Tumbridge Wells.

Thanks..... :dead3:

Who ever allowed a Manchester United fan to post on here should have their nutsack stapled to some driftwood and cast adrift off the coast of Angola........

What?

Again?

Yours outraged of Royal Tumbridge Wells.

Be very afraid Mr Outraged, the good citizens of TUNBRIDGE WELLS will hunt down the one who mangled the name of their town and visit outrage upon him.

Or summat.

What?

Again?

Jeez... Those Man. Utd. fans, eh?

They do get around a bit, don't they.

Well, I figure if you're going to have football fan on here (or any sports fan, for that matter), perhaps we should show a bit of equality, I suppose.

Got a question, though; what about all those 'closet' sports fans out there that post on websites akin to this one? I mean, that most be truly galling, right? :referee:

I actually came here because I was looking for what a particular celebrity, Claire Rayner, had to say on the death penalty -

Do you rely on tabloid agony aunts to help you form opinions on difficult issues? Try thinking for yourself and you might understand this site a bit better.

And you might find Russell Grant to be a better source of information for you than Claire Rayner - in fact he can't be too healthy seeing as how overweight he was 20 yrs ago

Can irate members have a rant here? I'm so appalled at the quality of stuff this weekend the rattle, dummy and cigar have all been tossed out of my cot. No wit, only half wits.

A wrestling thread could have been interesting but it turned out as boring as, well, wrestling. Some tosh about a radio station. Not even any decent rants, not even this one because I just can't be bloody bothered. I'm off to watch telly.

Irate guests haven't quite been able to find this forum for months now, although they seem to have found every other thread on the site.

Perhaps all unregistered guests' first posts should be mandatorily in this thread? :rolleyes:

Guest Roo

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK I HOPE ALL YOUR MOTHERS DIE BECAUSE WHEN THEY DO I AM MAKING A LIST AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH ABOUT IT MAKE WITTY COMMENTS AND ENJOY WATCHING YOUR MOTHERS DIE YOU SICK BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK I HOPE ALL YOUR MOTHERS DIE

Rest assured dear ranter, all our mothers will most certainly die at some point.

BECAUSE WHEN THEY DO I AM MAKING A LIST AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH ABOUT IT MAKE WITTY COMMENTS AND ENJOY WATCHING YOUR MOTHERS DIE YOU SICK BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

If this gives you pleasure, then aren't you the sick one?

:lol: DO I COUNT AS A VISItor since I am registered here? :lol:

If I do then I would like to rage :ph34r: about the cost of living and how it is getting near impossible to bury a person and have a nice service for them anymore. There was a time when undertakers, morticians, cemetery workers, creamatorium owners, mausoleum people and cryptkeepers as well as others realized the sanctity of death and did all they could to ensure a pleasant and affordable service and send off of the deadly departed.

What happened to make them get so dammmed greedy that they couldn't just let people die affordably? :P

:lol: DO I COUNT AS A VISItor since I am registered here? :lol:

If I do then I would like to rage :ph34r: about the cost of living and how it is getting near impossible to bury a person and have a nice service for them anymore. There was a time when undertakers, morticians, cemetery workers, creamatorium owners, mausoleum people and cryptkeepers as well as others realized the sanctity of death and did all they could to ensure a pleasant and affordable service and send off of the deadly departed.

What happened to make them get so dammmed greedy that they couldn't just let people die affordably? :P

Maybe we'll see a gradual renaissance of body dumping now the standard has been set by the Americans?

I've already made provisions to be a "floater".

If I do then I would like to rage :ph34r: about the cost of living and how it is getting near impossible to bury a person and have a nice service for them anymore.

There's a simple solution to that, by combining the funeral dinner and getting rid of the corpse. No more undertakers needed, just a cook.

Thieves, wives and lovers are optional.

regards,

Hein

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK I HOPE ALL YOUR MOTHERS DIE BECAUSE WHEN THEY DO I AM MAKING A LIST AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH ABOUT IT MAKE WITTY COMMENTS AND ENJOY WATCHING YOUR MOTHERS DIE YOU SICK BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: Lets see how this rant fares, using the RFC 616, - The DeathList Rant Index:

1. [1] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.
  2. [0] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.
  3. [0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.
  4. [0] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.
  5. [1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.
  6. [1] The post contains one or more obscenities.
  7. [1] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.
  8. [0] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.
  9. [0] The post contains five or more words not spelt correctly. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  10. [1] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  11. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".
  12. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".
  13. [0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".
  14. [0] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.
  15. [1] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalization.
  16. [1] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.
  17. [1] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).
  18. [1] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).
  19. [0] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.
  20. [0] The posts speaks about the poster in the third person
  21. [0] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  22. [0] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.
  23. [0] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.
  24. [0] The post contains one or more email addresses.
  25. [0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

The DLRI of this post is (9/25)*100 = 36.

If I do then I would like to rage :lol:  about the cost of living and how it is getting near impossible to bury a person and have a nice service for them anymore.

There's a simple solution to that, by combining the funeral dinner and getting rid of the corpse. No more undertakers needed, just a cook.

Thieves, wives and lovers are optional.

regards,

Hein

Sounds like a good plan.......

:old: DO I COUNT AS A VISItor since I am registered here? :old:

If I do then I would like to rage :lol:  about the cost of living and how it is getting near impossible to bury a person and have a nice service for them anymore.  There was a time when undertakers, morticians, cemetery workers, creamatorium owners, mausoleum people and  cryptkeepers as well as others realized the sanctity of death and did all they could to ensure a pleasant and affordable service and send off of the deadly departed. 

What happened to make them get so dammmed greedy that they couldn't just let people die affordably? :lol:

Maybe we'll see a gradual renaissance of body dumping now the standard has been set by the Americans?

I've already made provisions to be a "floater".

Body dumping would seem a waste when there's money to be made from the corpses,

If Alistair Cooke's old bones fetched a few thousand, then that crematorium operator missed a trick.

:lol:  Lets see how this rant fares, using the RFC 616, - The DeathList Rant Index

I'm loving that list! Probably the best invention of 2005. Definitely my highest point after joining DL!

Kudos, Magere Hein! Kudos!

Body dumping would seem a waste when there's money to be made from the corpses,

If Alistair Cooke's old bones fetched a few thousand, then that crematorium operator missed a trick.

I concur there but you I can only admit that with spiralling funeral costs it would be false economy to pay for a traditional burial only to exhume the grave to recoupe the costs.

Sell the parts straight on or dump the body into a volume of water... either way there's no torchlight digging. :lol:

Sorry Roo your IP is now banned - Bye ;)

...and your garbage has been taken out.

Guest Toke Deltorso
DEATHLIST SUCKS COCK, YOU COCK SUCKERS, THE GRIM REAPER IS GOING TO DIE IN 2006 SO IS HARVESTER OF SOULS AND TEMPUS FUGIT AND BRUNOBRIMLEY AND FOOTBALLFAN AND MARGERE HEIN SO HERE IS MY DEATHLIST OF 2006 YOU f***kers WATCH YOUR BACKS BITCH IM COMING FOR YOUR MOTHERS

DEATHLIST 2006:

THE GRIM REAPER

HARVEST OF SOULS

TEMPUS FUGIT

BRUNOBRIMLEY

FOOTBALLFAN

MARGERE HEIN

I'm heartbroken i'm not included in the hit list , your'e an utter t**t roo, i feel hurt youv'e no consideration for anyones feelings. this is no way to start the new year!. :evil2:

Sorry Roo your IP is now banned - Bye :evil2:

...and your garbage has been taken out.

Ah, Day 1 and the suspense of who will be the first IP ban is already over ;)

There was suspense over it?????