The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Just now, Banana said:

someone’s been boozing tonight eh?

I don't drink or take  any non-prescription drugs.......

I just feel like calling a cunt a cunt instead of dancing the fucking dance forr a change. And you're a fucking big one.

***This thread may need used soon when the yanks find this site***

• Haha 1

3634A02D-7507-462A-94AB-320D12C84223.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/01/2005 at 18:45, Anubis the Jackal said:

Indeed, and how dare nearly every quality newspaper have a page "glorifying the deaths of famous people" on a daily basis?

Breathe, relax, and click the "BACK" key on your browser. It's not rocket science.

I agree with you . Some people are just too uptight.

10 hours ago, pcamp said:

And some are 15 years behind the times.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, pcamp said:

And some people are mentally ill.

7 hours ago, Deathray said:

And some people are mentally ill.

Present company excepted. :lol:

• Like 1

I am not going to keep putting up with the abuse I get from some members of this site. It is disgusting and uncalled for. Those who dish out this none sense should really go and look at themselves in the mirror. We live in a democracy and people should be able to express themselves in a free, fair and appropriate manner without discriminating against others. I may have said some things which have been ‘off the radar’ such as the Coronavirus global death toll but I try to remain positive and upbeat. Even if to try and keep other peoples spirits alive. We have as a world gone and in some ways still going through a great challenge and this pandemic as and is going to test people in so many ways whether through health concerns, job uncertainty and financial implications. This is a time where we should all be encouraging one another and not making people feel worthless. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

I am not going to keep putting up with the abuse I get from some members of this site. It is disgusting and uncalled for. Those who dish out this none sense should really go and look at themselves in the mirror. We live in a democracy and people should be able to express themselves in a free, fair and appropriate manner without discriminating against others. I may have said some things which have been ‘off the radar’ such as the Coronavirus global death toll but I try to remain positive and upbeat. Even if to try and keep other peoples spirits alive. We have as a world gone and in some ways still going through a great challenge and this pandemic as and is going to test people in so many ways whether through health concerns, job uncertainty and financial implications. This is a time where we should all be encouraging one another and not making people feel worthless. 

If you get upset and can’t handle the heat of people on an anonymous online forum, log off. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Take a fucking chill pill. I'm not allowed to call you are certain word your being (feel free to edit this if I am allowed to call him it, faithful readers of the mod queue.)

You go around posting absolute rubbish, inaccuracies and generally being quite aggressive towards other members and then wonder why you might be treated with respective aggression. Your real life problems might be causing you stress but anonymous forums do not care and should not be expected to care about your real life issues unless you're real life issues involve them. You seem to have lofty expectations that I can only come from being a bit simple.

I'm not saying you're a few shilling short of a pound, but you're definitely a few fifty pound notes short of a supermarket trolley deposit.... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve said:

Jesus, priss. Grow a pair.  
As for worthless, your post is Exhibit A.

SC

@Anubis the Jackal - re newspapers "glorifying the deaths of famous people" bit: the one that gets me is the headline on the National Enquirer (Christ, how is that word spelled?!) when practically every week (like about 5 weeks in a row one time) it claims that Cher is dying, on her deathbed, etc, and she looks perfectly healthy.

2 minutes ago, Bluejay said:

@Anubis the Jackal - re newspapers "glorifying the deaths of famous people" bit: the one that gets me is the headline on the National Enquirer (Christ, how is that word spelled?!) when practically every week (like about 5 weeks in a row one time) it claims that Cher is dying, on her deathbed, etc, and she looks perfectly healthy.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for a good old chat but given Anubis last posted and according to his profile last visited in 2012, I'm not sure a response will be forthcoming from him. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Steve said:

Quite right.There is no doubt there are some very nasty  people on here. There's hardly a day goes by I don't wonder if I should waste any more time on here but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of scaring me off.Please stick around to piss them off ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Quite right.There is no doubt there are some very nasty  people on here. There's hardly a day goes by I don't wonder if I should waste any more time on here but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of scaring me off.Please stick around to piss them off ! 

There is nobody on here who could reasonably be described as nasty. Annoying, irritating, forthright yes but nobody on here is 'a very nasty' person.

Get over yourself. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

That's unfair. Rants at you are due to extreme low-quality posting (i. e. always reporting deaths after they are alreday reported, mainly in the same thread), so it is your actions that get despised, not you.

Improve your posting quality and that won't happen anymore. For an example, @Joey Russ was a complete twat when he came here 4 years ago. Really, every post of him seemed written by a retarded monkey. In a few months he became arguably one of the best posters (and deadpoolers) on this site, and he still is. Sometimes I even wonder if they are the same person. Try to follow the example.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Steve said:

In the most unbiased explanation I can offer:

You've made a few dumb posts, ngl. Everyone here does their research, you make a mistake, just say 'my bad' and do your research next time and 9/10 all is forgiven. And tbh I agree that there are some smug dickholes in this group that like to start beef for the smallest reason which usually ends up escalated way out of proportion - especially if you break the liberal safe space here with an opposing opinion - diversity of opinion is frowned upon here by some of the heavier posters here. At the same time I've met decent people on here too, you have simply gotta have the patience for them to get to understand you better and that you're not just a troll or whathaveyou...

You wanna see a change to Deathlist then you've gotta make it yourself. At the end of the day, this forum isnt just for smug assholes but its for everyone who likes deadpooling. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

In the most unbiased explanation I can offer:

You've made a few dumb posts, ngl. Everyone here does their research, you make a mistake, just say 'my bad' and do your research next time and 9/10 all is forgiven. And tbh I agree that there are some smug dickholes in this group that like to start beef for the smallest reason which usually ends up escalated way out of proportion - especially if you break the liberal safe space here with an opposing opinion - diversity of opinion is frowned upon here by some of the heavier posters here. At the same time I've met decent people on here too, you have simply gotta have the patience for them to get to understand you better and that you're not just a troll or whathaveyou...

You wanna see a change to Deathlist then you've gotta make it yourself. At the end of the day, this forum isnt just for smug assholes but its for everyone who likes deadpooling. 

Diversity of opinion is fine. There's quite a few on here who are on the right of the political spectrum and have no issues.

Racism, sexism, bigotry and generally coming off like an alt-right idiot is frowned upon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Diversity of opinion is fine. There's quite a few on here who are on the right of the political spectrum and have no issues.

Racism, sexism, bigotry and generally coming off like an alt-right idiot is frowned upon. 

How right is alt right? Because my definition of alt right is Richard Spencer but someone elses opinion of alt right could be someone who says stuff like #AllLivesMatter or #Trump2020 - which in my eyes is just plain right wing.

Reason I ask is that I have said some things that some of the purple haired ones would call 'alt right' (namely when I suggested the possibility of Michelle Obama being a man) and some people got very upset to the point of ganging up on me. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Reason I ask is that I have said some things that some of the purple haired ones would call 'alt right' (namely when I suggested the possibility of Michelle Obama being a man) and some people got very upset to the point of ganging up on me. 

Ganging up on you? :lol: I pointed out Alex Jones had the same amusing theory about Michelle Obama and you snapped mate. Think everyone else was having a laugh. But there we are. Let’s not dwell on the past. We disagree.

Which leads me neatly to Steve, and his original point of ‘abuse’. I don’t think I’ve seen any genuine vitriolic abuse on here. Certainly, no purposeful, targeted discrimination or bullying. Quips are taken as abuse, wrongly. It’s best not to take to heart what the faceless on a largely light-hearted site (if you can believe that of DL!) might occasionally come out with.

At the risk of another Dr Z joining in and proving this wrong, I think we’re all largely good people. Even smug dickholes like me. There’s no institutional hatred and grudge-holding here. If there’s something you can’t *not* take seriously, fire away, but if it’s every little post you feel like this about then you probably need to stop taking this so seriously or consider whether the site is for you. But if there was genuine discrimination aimed directly at someone, I’m sure we wouldn’t stand for it.

It’s good we’re all different. Even you, @Steve. Makes the place more interesting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Ganging up on you? :lol: I pointed out Alex Jones had the same amusing theory about Michelle Obama and you snapped mate. Think everyone else was having a laugh. But there we are. Let’s not dwell on the past. We disagree.

Which leads me neatly to Steve, and his original point of ‘abuse’. I don’t think I’ve seen any genuine vitriolic abuse on here. Certainly, no purposeful, targeted discrimination or bullying. Quips are taken as abuse, wrongly. It’s best not to take to heart what the faceless on a largely light-hearted site (if you can believe that of DL!) might occasionally come out with.

At the risk of another Dr Z joining in and proving this wrong, I think we’re all largely good people. Even smug dickholes like me. There’s no institutional hatred and grudge-holding here. If there’s something you can’t *not* take seriously, fire away, but if it’s every little post you feel like this about then you probably need to stop taking this so seriously or consider whether the site is for you. But if there was genuine discrimination aimed directly at someone, I’m sure we wouldn’t stand for it.

It’s good we’re all different. Even you, @Steve. Makes the place more interesting. 

Thats fair tbh, I guess its all about perception and with me having only been here since late last year I got a bit of a toxic vibe when that might not have been the case. I really appreciate how people own what they are, like how I own and accept that I am a hot headed OCD freak who doesnt understand politeness. ;)

Going back to @Steve , I think its more of a research thing with you, like in that 'sickest game ever' game when you came out with 270 and cited 'the internet'. Paul telling you to fuck off was kinda uncalled for IMO but just avoid stuff like that. Basically the higher the quality of a post, the more popular you are here - thats my take of this forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, drol said:

That's unfair. Rants at you are due to extreme low-quality posting (i. e. always reporting deaths after they are alreday reported, mainly in the same thread), so it is your actions that get despised, not you.

Improve your posting quality and that won't happen anymore. For an example, @Joey Russ was a complete twat when he came here 4 years ago. Really, every post of him seemed written by a retarded monkey. In a few months he became arguably one of the best posters (and deadpoolers) on this site, and he still is. Sometimes I even wonder if they are the same person. Try to follow the example.

sadly I can never hope to aspire to the level of genius of Joey . Maybe I should just leave and stop embarrassing myself...I've never belonged to social groups in real life.Sadly my experience of online forums has only ever  vindicated my life choices :( 

• Haha 2

On 24/06/2020 at 17:15, Steve said:

If you don't like it just fuck off and find another forum more suited to the shite you spout.

Take that utter fucktard Coffin lodger with you.

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2020 at 15:27, Kenny McCormick said:

Basically the higher the quality of a post, the more popular you are here - thats my take of this forum.

That’s bollocks, my posts are fucking brilliant and everyone thinks I’m a cunt.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

That’s bollocks, my posts are fucking brilliant and everyone thinks I’m a cunt.

Hold my beer.