The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

11 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Hold my beer.

Well, you've got one out of two down ;)

• Haha 2

You need to take me off moderation now with immediate effect. I have provided a statement to the police about the online bullying/harassment I am subjected to on this site and I have a good case based on the comments I have posted.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

You need to take me off moderation now with immediate effect. I have provided a statement to the police about the online bullying/harassment I am subjected to on this site and I have a good case based on the comments I have posted.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... Stop it.......... You're killing me....... Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

• Haha 3

I am being serious this is not a wind up 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve said:

I am being serious

So am I. 

Actually PB either take him off mod preview or bin the entire content. TBH he's even more annoying than he was before, which I would have argued was impossible. I still miss Deathers, I had a huge amount of time for him, at least he was interesting.

• Like 3

Just now, En Passant said:

Actually PB either take him off mod preview or bin the entire content. TBH he's even more annoying than he was before, which I would have argued was impossible. I still miss Deathers, I had a huge amount of time for him, at least he was interesting.

Scrub the taking him off mod preview, just ban the fucking twat.

He isn't even funny, he brings NOTHING to the place and is long past the point of tolerance.

Come on PB, even you must be sick to fucking death of him now.

• Like 1

And whilst you are at it. Iain can go the same way.

End of the day, we (possibly more than your average bear given the site and the content), know that life is finite. It's a giggle or it's nothing. Deathers was a a giggle, Steve and Iain aren't. Life 'really' is too short.

ETA: With a semi-serious hat on glad it's not my call.

GL to @The Quim Reaper as a mod, rather you than me Essex Boy.

5 minutes ago, En Passant said:

And whilst you are at it. Iain can go the same way.

As Moderator-elect (that’s right, isn’t it PB :D), I most definitely agree with this. We’ve seen enough of Iain wanking himself into a hysterical coma over something completely inconsequential.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, En Passant said:

GL to @The Quim Reaper as a mod, rather you than me Essex Boy.

I haven’t accepted the job yet, there’s an ongoing dispute over pay and the company car.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I haven’t accepted the job yet, there’s an ongoing dispute over pay and the company car.

No dedication clearly.

Company car? From Basildon to Sarfend? Corona or not, stay home it makes little difference.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

This is really embarrassing for you. Make a bitchy comment on a forum, get put under review for saying said bitchy comment and decide the best thing is to go to the fucking POLICE?

Just log off and come and talk to us when you have a bit of sense drilled into you.

11 minutes ago, En Passant said:

No dedication clearly.

Company car? From Basildon to Sarfend? Corona or not, stay home it makes little difference.

They want to fob me off with a Mercedes hearse. I’ve never been so insulted in all my life. I wanted a Bentley one.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

They want to fob me off with a Mercedes hearse. I’ve never been so insulted in all my life. I wanted a Bentley one.

Bentley? A fucking Bentley? You'll start at the bottom with a horse and cart and work your way up like the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well we havent heard from Steve in a while...

I just thought you should all know that I have left deathlist. I am not prepared to stay on a forum where I do not have the freedom to contribute fully so I have been left with no choice.Goodbye.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I just thought you should all know that I have left deathlist. I am not prepared to stay on a forum where I do not have the freedom to contribute fully so I have been left with no choice.Goodbye.

Bye then.  Don't let the door hit you on the arse too hard on the way out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Bye then.  Don't let the door hit you on the arse too hard on the way out. 

Hope it's not a revolving door.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

You’ll be back.

C U Next Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This place just won't be the same without the lack of those endearing little whitespace glyphs between sentences.Hmmm, can you actually say "without the lack of"?Yes I suppose you can.Anyway, this is for old times sake.

37 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

This place just won't be the same without the lack of those endearing little whitespace glyphs between sentences.Hmmm, can you actually say "without the lack of"?Yes I suppose you can.Anyway, this is for old times sake.

Is that what they're called?  I never knew.

There are a couple of FMs who, when posting lists, never leave a gap after the number.  So there's still that.

43 minutes ago, Toast said:

Is that what they're called?  I never knew.

There are a couple of FMs who, when posting lists, never leave a gap after the number.  So there's still that.

Do you leave a double space to disassociate yourself from iain as much as decently possible, or to create a harmonic balance in the DL word-division universe?

7 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Do you leave a double space to disassociate yourself from iain as much as decently possible, or to create a harmonic balance in the DL word-division universe?

The latter, as it's more pleasing to the eye, and besides, it's how I was taught.  The former is a bonus.  :D

On 13/10/2020 at 00:26, CoffinLodger said:

Why am I surprised that they're not back yet?

Guys dont you think we should consider CoffinLodger/Iain's mental health here? 

I know we all have our witty banter/arguments/political debates/tough love/etc, which is all perfectly fine, but dont you remember the post he put out saying he was going to kill himself? I'm just as guilty as everyone else here, as I have told him to fuck off repeatedly when it came to his unbalanced/bizarre posts and previously made fun of him, but maybe after what we saw last week I would be lying if I said that I wasnt a bit concerned. Yes he may be trolling, but what if he isnt? Is insulting him at this time worth the risk?

...and yes I know this is deathlist, not mumsnet, but I dont want him to come back on with his current mental state and feel like he's no good (even though his posts aren't popular). I had depression myself and it is a huge challenge when it comes to calling out for help and having your friends take you seriously when you say that you feel like you have nothing left.

@CoffinLodger If you are suffering and if you change your mind then don't come back until you are mentally stable. This forum is a bad place for you if your head is in a mess. 

• Like 2