The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

51 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Guys dont you think we should consider CoffinLodger/Iain's mental health here? 

No.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

No.

This isnt a joke man, this is someone's life.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

This isnt a joke man, this is someone's life.

Is it? You are sure about that, are you?

So it is not just another account created by an existing member to piss us all off with?

What exactly do you expect us all to do about it then?

• Facepalm 1

26 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Is it? You are sure about that, are you?

So it is not just another account created by an existing member to piss us all off with?

What exactly do you expect us all to do about it then?

I'd be just as concerned here if this was you or anyone else on this forum. I feel bad for him.

5 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I'd be just as concerned here if this was you or anyone else on this forum. I feel bad for him.

So bad that you speak our with concerns that a couple of other people already voiced, over a week after he fucks off, whilst trying to make it as much about you as possible?

No. You don’t get to take the high ground. Sit down, you attention seeking little twat.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

So bad that you speak our with concerns that a couple of other people already voiced, over a week after he fucks off, whilst trying to make it as much about you as possible?

No. You don’t get to take the high ground. Sit down, you attention seeking little twat.

No you dont have the high ground. You think you do because of the bubble of delusion you've put yourself in but you really fucking dont. You would rather have some metaphorical 'high ground' and talk shit behind the safety of your computer screen and talk shit than care about someone's wellbeing. Really makes you look insecure...

I remember your concern as 'ooo dont joke about that' and then you completely forgot what happened the next day. Besides what actual harm am I doing by asking nicely that we all try and be a little friendlier if Iain comes back? And btw, I dont think he should come back until he is mentally stable.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2020 at 00:17, The Quim Reaper said:

Utterly disgusting comment, I’m amazed at the lack of humanity form some on this page. I’m at a loss for words after reading the last two pages. 

• Like 2

I’m sticking with ‘no’

3 minutes ago, Nurse Rached said:
45 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I’m sticking with ‘no

Are you sure?

10 hours ago, Nurse Rached said:

Utterly disgusting comment, I’m amazed at the lack of humanity form some on this page. I’m at a loss for words after reading the last two pages. 

Sock puppet account for Iain, anyone?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Sock puppet account for Iain, anyone?

It’s definitely a sock, but I reckon it’s someone a bit more gauche than Iain. The idiocy is there though.

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

It’s definitely a sock, but I reckon it’s someone a bit more gauche than Iain. The idiocy is there though.

You’re Fake news

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nurse Rached said:

You’re Fake news

Rached, Troll.

Never a better example. Wikipedia would like an interview.

41 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Rached, Troll.

Never a better example. Wikipedia would like an interview.

I only troll pompous assholes, otherwise I’m a somewhat decent person. if Wikipedia still insists on on that page I picture best from the right side profile. 

• Like 1

On 28/10/2020 at 23:56, Nurse Rached said:

I only troll pompous assholes

Then you've come to the right place, the winner in that catagory is Dick Reaper above - genuinely the most boring and toxic person on the forums. I'd take Iain and Steve the troll over him any day. Plus if anyone here is a troll then its probably him.

47 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Then you've come to the right place, the winner in that catagory is Dick Reaper above - genuinely the most boring and toxic person on the forums. I'd take Iain and Steve the troll over him any day. Plus if anyone here is a troll then its probably him.

:lol::lol:

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

:lol::lol:

Well he's not denying it 

6 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I am quite hurt.

You didn't pick me! :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I am quite hurt.

You didn't pick me! :lol:

Mate you are on another level xD

But at least you are entertaining ;) 

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Mate you are on another level xD

But at least you are entertaining ;) 

Well, that told me!!:D

This is not a rant as such but I just thought I should warn everyone that you might find I am spending more time than normal on here in the weeks/months  ahead.Where I live we are on total lockdown (Our First Minister is VERY strict ) and I am furloughed so have nothing else to do but visit online forums. I hope you don't all get tired of me 'going on' about stuff. Here's to the vaccine liberating us all by easter ! I've actually decided to keep my christmas decorations up until easter or the lockdown is lifted , as a sort of symbol of hope and defiance . Some of my friends and relatives t hink I'm a bit mad but is it really? I think everyone should do it ! 

• Facepalm 1

Well actually some of us do care

• Confused 1