The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

3 hours ago, Yvonne said:

Well actually some of us do care

He is a troll, a very good one at that.

I'm quite amazed that the mods have tolerated him ( assuming that they are male) for so long.

I'm sure PB is just itching to pull the trigger.

• Sad 1

On 03/10/2020 at 23:07, The Quim Reaper said:

I haven’t accepted the job yet, there’s an ongoing dispute over pay and the company car.

After 25 years of service you'll get a golden coffin and one of the female posters will give you a golden handshake. 

Goddamn you goddamn Admins, Sir Creep has called for a rule that no one can create a new thread the first 6 months (or year whatever) upon joining.  You won’t launch the rule, and so we get this horseshit below.  The fact it’s closed is irrelevant.  It’s the existence that was needless.  Make the goddamn rule I told you to.  
Sir Creep.

I have never started a new thread because I know how tedious and annoying it can be to forum users and usually just duplicates other threads.

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

I have never started a new thread because I know how tedious and annoying I can be to forum users

EFA

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

I have never started a new thread because I know how tedious and annoying it can be to forum users and usually just duplicates other threads.

Surely the first half of that sentence is actually the main reason to start a new thread. In fact, is there one entitled tedious and annoying yet?

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Not quite true. You started the Larry King thread for one.

Albeit that was 15 years ago and this was at the height of new thread starting. Old Crems recent thread flurry is nothing compared to 2004-2006

On 07/01/2021 at 10:27, Sir Creep said:

Goddamn you goddamn Admins, Sir Creep has called for a rule that no one can create a new thread the first 6 months (or year whatever) upon joining.  You won’t launch the rule, and so we get this horseshit below.  The fact it’s closed is irrelevant.  It’s the existence that was needless.  Make the goddamn rule I told you to.  
Sir Creep.

You all should have been more clear to me that it was not allowed to make new threads for a certain period of time but there was no rules section where I could see this. How the hell was I supposed to know it was not allowed when there is no pinned thread for forum rules? I would have not made the post had I known it would not be allowed but where on this forum was the basic pinned rules thread that every forum board has?

Can you please link to me a list of forum rules if there is a thread of one?

17 minutes ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

You all should have been more clear to me that it was not allowed to make new threads for a certain period of time but there was no rules section where I could see this. How the hell was I supposed to know it was not allowed when there is no pinned thread for forum rules? I would have not made the post had I known it would not be allowed but where on this forum was the basic pinned rules thread that every forum board has?

Thread Production - Learn about Thread Manufacturing & Thread Types | Coats - Coats

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

It's quite clearly stated in the Unwritten Rules section.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Link?

3 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

Link?

They are displayed at Mornington Crescent

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:
6 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Link?

1123049444_whooshparrot.gif.f434b0306aa35dbf0fc734a33faf7a58.gif

• Haha 1

Coffinlodger has instructed me to tell you guys that he has quit the forums again. Not my fight, not even really been online in like a month, but he told me to tell you guys.

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Coffinlodger has instructed me to tell you guys that he has quit the forums again. Not my fight, not even really been online in like a month, but he told me to tell you guys.

Well, I also quit the forum. But it was late, and I was really tired. I returned this morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Coffinlodger...has quit the forums again.

Heard it before. Dubious.

8 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Out by 6 days and 19 hours.

• Haha 1

Just thought you should know I am no longer going to post on the deathlist forum .Goodbye. Moderators wanted me to leave so I have obliged. It was nice knowing you all ! 

From CoffinLodger (not 100% sure why I am specifically his messenger boy). Here's what he told me to tell you:

The mods have started deleting  my posts again so I'm not going to post anymore until they agree to stop it.If you could let the forum  know I would be much obliged. I wanted to rejoin the forum but it looks like the mods  dont want me on it.I wish they would just have the guts to kick me off instead of randomly deleting my posts!

36 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

The mods have started deleting  my posts again so I'm not going to post anymore until they agree to stop it.If you could let the forum  know I would be much obliged. I wanted to rejoin the forum but it looks like the mods  dont want me on it.I wish they would just have the guts to kick me off instead of randomly deleting my posts!

Don't we all.

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

.I wish they would just have the guts to kick me off instead of randomly deleting my posts!

Wish granted as soon as I get home from work. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Just thought you should know I am no longer going to post on the deathlist forum .Goodbye. Moderators wanted me to leave so I have obliged. It was nice knowing you all ! 

Wait.  Should I count this as a post?

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Wish granted as soon as I get home from work. 

Please ban me.It would make ,my life much easier ! THEN i Can get on and start a new life away from the morbid fascination fo death which has crippled me as a human being ! And I urge the other deathlist members to try and get a life before it's too late ! This fascination of death is niot h ealthy ! We are all going to burn in Hell because of it !

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Please ban me.It would make ,my life much easier ! THEN i Can get on and start a new life away from the morbid fascination fo death which has crippled me as a human being ! And I urge the other deathlist members to try and get a life before it's too late ! This fascination of death is niot h ealthy ! We are all going to burn in Hell because of it !

Coffin lodger has now been exhumed and evicted.