The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

:) Found this site by accident and what a happy accident it was, have'nt laughed so much in years, nice to see not everyone has had a sense of humour bypass, full frontal lobotomy and gone completely P.C. All the critics and moaners must lead a very dreary existence, they have my deepest sympathies, to not know the true meaning of FUN, oh dear...... poor creatures.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body... but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOO HOOO what a ride"

What?,pass me a cigarette.

Why has the Norman Kember thread been locked (or closed) just when the story comes back to life again?

I'm not irate, but it does seem a bit strange, and I can't think of anywhere else to post it.

Why has the Norman Kember thread been locked (or closed) just when the story comes back to life again?

I'm not irate, but it does seem a bit strange, and I can't think of anywhere else to post it.

Erm..................... do you mean this thread?, It's not locked Youth, never has been. Is there possibly another thread you mean?

Erm..................... do you mean this thread?, It's not locked Youth, never has been. Is there possibly another thread you mean?

It was most definitely locked earlier, someone is mucking about.

Maybe this has something to do with Deathlist crop circles and mysterious visitors to which I referred earlier. It's spooky.

It was most definitely locked earlier, someone is mucking about.

Oh Well,if you cant trust your own,who can you trust?

i hate u all stfu. u should not wish someone to die or to have a deathlist u malakas fu cya.

i hate u all stfu. u should not wish someone to die or to have a deathlist u malakas fu cya.

What's a "malakas" ?

What's a "malakas" ?

Was that your only problem with this post? I can't understand it at all, although I do get the feeling that it's not full of praise and good-will-spreading.

What's a "malakas" ?

I reckon it was supposed to read "marakas", enhancing the "Latino" flavour of the post.

What's a "malakas" ?

Was that your only problem with this post? I can't understand it at all, although I do get the feeling that it's not full of praise and good-will-spreading.

Here's a translation in English:

I hate you all. Hold your tongue. You should not wish someone to die, nor have a deathlist, you inferior people. Go away. Goodbye.

It still doesn't make sense.

regards,

Hein

What's a "malakas" ?

I reckon it was supposed to read "marakas", enhancing the "Latino" flavour of the post.

An interesting explanation. Strangely enough, our newbie ranter posted from Australia.

regards,

Hein

Malakas.

Live and learn.

Oh bloody hell. Does this mean that we're going to have to add another word to the forum censor?

I can just imagine people scratching their heads, trying to figure out why someone just got called a m*l*k*

An interesting explanation. Strangely enough, our newbie ranter posted from Australia.

regards,

Hein

He’ll be what they call a New Australian then.

Just wait till you see the Australian team sheets when they turn up to the World Cup in June. Don’t be surprised if there’s a Malakas or two amongst them.

Malakas.

Live and learn.

Oh bloody hell. Does this mean that we're going to have to add another word to the forum censor?

I can just imagine people scratching their heads, trying to figure out why someone just got called a m*l*k*

I don't like this M word. It reminds me of certain things. I don't want to be reminded of anything. I just want to be so gone that I don't know what's going on.

Malakas.

Live and learn.

I don't like this M word. It reminds me of certain things. I don't want to be reminded of anything. I just want to be so gone that I don't know what's going on.

Does it remind you of the M words in this sequence?:

CDJKMM

Malakas.

Live and learn.

Does it remind you of the M words in this sequence?:

CDJKMM

Windsor - that doesn't compare. Those 2 M's represent my middle name and hers.

Michael - Mykul

Malakas.

Live and learn.

(Seriously off topic)

The other forum i post on censors the word goth. I'll be buggered if i know why. Is it a swear word now??

{edit} I noticed buggered got through though. Weird.

(Seriously off topic)

The other forum i post on censors the word goth. I'll be buggered if i know why. Is it a swear word now??

A quick test reveals...

You can't use F**k, C**t, sh*t & W**ker (plus some get auto-capitalised for some reason?).

You can use bollocks, twat & arse without fear of censorship.

Hope that helps. :D

ps I suggest you request your name be changed to Time Thief, unless there's some clever reason for the misspelling.

(Seriously off topic)

A quick test reveals...

You can't use F**k, C**t, sh*t & W**ker (plus some get auto-capitalised for some reason?).

ps I suggest you request your name be changed to Time Thief, unless there's some clever reason for the misspelling.

I've been pondering this. Maybe it is not a misspelling but a misspacing in that the real name is "Time the if" which is far more interesting and philosophical. Having noticed other of Time The If's spellings I suspect this piece of speculation lacks some plausibility.

(Seriously off topic)

A quick test reveals...

Oh! Complete lack of cleverness there, just dyslexia and lack of attention paid when signing up. Thanks for pointing it out so tactfully :( .

A quick test reveals...

And as further reference, a scientific test has also been carried out for your expleting pleasure.

And as further reference, a scientific test has also been carried out for your expleting pleasure.

very scientific.

very scientific.

Since Mr Alive hasn't been seen for ages, let's see if the filter is working any better: (Had to guess what some of the words were in the original experiment)

F*****g

f****r

f****n

F*****t

fuckwits (added by me)

bollocks

tits

knob

bugger

<edit>Nope!</edit>

Edited by Notapotato