The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

cocksocks.

[edit] I'm glad that one works, i'd be upset if i didnt.

I remember a while back, it was impossible to write the word "python" on the forum. Dunno why.

I've had my greasy paws on one of those Invision swear filters. Basically you can substitute anything for anything else, and you have the option to make it strict, so that C**t but only C**t turns out like it just did, or to have it changed even if it's part of another word, so Scunthorpe becomes Sc**thorpe.

But there's no reason why "I am a Pirate King" couldn't be changed to "I am a Member of The Royal Forums (sic)", or even something worse.

But there's no reason why "I am a Pirate King" couldn't be changed to "I am a Member of The Royal Forums (sic)", or even something worse.

:)

Is that a code for something?

I remember a while back, it was impossible to write the word "python" on the forum. Dunno why.

I remember that.

It was when I joined, and I had a Monty Python sig. It was quite funny, banter-wise.

Happy days...

Think I'll test the asterisk machine with one of my favourite little ditties:

sh*t, bugger, arsehole, piss, tit, fart,

Somebody stole my horse and cart,

I don't give a bugger,

I'll soon get another,

sh*t, bugger, areshole, piss, tit, fart.

There.

Perhaps this thread should be temporarily retitled - Frustrated Members Swear Randomly Here If You Must!

I'm enjoying it though I must admit. :unsure:

martinshaw1vh.jpg

"Hi, I'm Martin Shaw, and today's 3 would-be swear words that will be Running the Swear Filter Gauntlet are": -[drumroll]

• bastard
  • cocksnot
  • arsemaster

[/drumroll]"Good work team, 3 out of 3 successes this time round"....

OK, I'll stop now, until admin add a few more words to the filter. At the moment, even a slight variation of the root swear word passes through i.e. shitty, sh*t. Perhaps even a few random non-swear words each week would spice it up a bit?

At least we can talk about Scunthorpe without fear of censorship for the time being, if such a situation were ever to arise. ;)

TLC, you didn't happen to draw/paint that portrait of Bodie's mate, did you? It's very good, but I can't quite make out the signature. Kudos if you did.

Guest Shuffler

let's try twatbaskets

TLC, you didn't happen to draw/paint that portrait of Bodie's mate, did you? It's very good, but I can't quite make out the signature. Kudos if you did.
I couldn't believe there were no pics of Martin Shaw in Run The Gauntlet on Google Images, so I used this over-stylised beast of a picture instead.

It reminded me of the sort of drawing you see on 'Heroes of 1966' type memorabilia, where all the faces are sort of montaged, and everyone looks kind of heroic, upper lip well & truly stiff. Like this nonsense: -

7585447sr.th.jpg

Only one small step away from a semi-naked lady draped over a big motorbike with the sunset behind and an eagle swooping, or such like. :unsure:

To any drive by ranter fixing on complaining take a few minutes to go here, pay particular attention to old people and those with a sexual interest in the very young, and then ask yourself if the DL is really the best place to get annoyed about the declining standards of morality.

This is gross and shouldn't be on here.

agreed, it's in the trash, where the person who posted it lives

Good call, Cowboy Ronnie. I can't understand the motivations of some people. That was just sick.

All happy again now. :D

Guest Madame DeFarge

I'm posting here because I'm a guest, and I'm hoping that the following ditty is so atrocious that

it lures Tempus out of hiding to produce some sort of insulting reply:

S'il vous plait Monsieur Tempus,

Please post just one word

Be it blasphemous, strange or completely absurd!

Are you smitten by love or a knock to the head? :o

Here's hoping you're just a bit stunned and not dead.

I'm posting here because I'm a guest, and I'm hoping that the following ditty is so atrocious that

Are you smitten by love or a knock to the head? ;)

This has got to be the man himself, hasn't it, doing a bit of 'Wearside Jack'?

As legendary as Tempus might be, I find it difficult to believe that a mere guest would be prompted to go to such poetic lengths... :o

Are you smitten by love or a knock to the head? ;)

As legendary as Tempus might be, I find it difficult to believe that a mere guest would be prompted to go to such poetic lengths... :o

Exhaustive inquiires by the IP Police have drawn a blank on this one.

It could be him, but might not be. Fugit is known to be quite good at hiding his identity.

Perhaps Inspector Hein of the Serious Poetry Squad can shed more light on the matter?

Are you smitten by love or a knock to the head? :blink:

As legendary as Tempus might be, I find it difficult to believe that a mere guest would be prompted to go to such poetic lengths... :ph34r:

It could be him, but might not be. Fugit is known to be quite good at hiding his identity.

Perhaps Inspector Hein of the Serious Poetry Squad can shed more light on the matter?

DC Wait here, I believe I know who posted this, I'm just gathering further evidence.

Guest Guest

Are you smitten by love or a knock to the head? :blink:

As legendary as Tempus might be, I find it difficult to believe that a mere guest would be prompted to go to such poetic lengths... :ph34r:

DC Wait here, I believe I know who posted this, I'm just gathering further evidence.

Sorry, it isn't Tempus, it's just me,Mme. Defarge, aka mere guest. I figured maybe Mr. Fugit might

be inclined to troll the Irate Guest thread but I guess not. Sorry. :D

Madame Defarge you should register - nice name and poetical bent. It's time to take the stage. You could be a post whore in no time at all or you could settle for the odd cameo role.

Guest iain
Madame Defarge you should register - nice name and poetical bent. It's time to take the stage. You could be a post whore in no time at all or you could settle for the odd cameo role.

how many posts did you have before you became an assassin?

how many posts did you have before you became an assassin?

Dunno, can't count. Only administrators and left brained tabular types know that kind of thing. It's the sort of thing that is only discussed in the secret forums.

Guest Madame Defarge

:P Or an odd post whore. Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Godot...I shall consider it.

Oi, Cowboy Ronnie, you have a choice about checking out the Sickipedia. As for heaping abuse on Maryport, have you ever been?