The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Guest ladydain

Why cant I find anything about deathlist survivors! Has anyone compiled the data?

Who has been on the list the most times, and still alive today?

<_<

Why cant I find anything about deathlist survivors! Has anyone compiled the data?

Who has been on the list the most times, and still alive today?

<_<

I started one, but got bored after 1996.

Guest Guest
I found the list in such a way - checking out the status of Charlie Drake - and frankly I've had more fun on Death List than chasing the little funster from a bygone era to ground.

Keem 'em comin'.

Same here, Found the site 2 or 3 years ago. We now, when someone dies, have to checkout whether they were on the list! I think the site is facinating and although it sounds a bit sick, it is quite tasteful and not nasty.

Not totally sure whether I'd feel the same if I was famous and ill !- but there's alot worse stuff said about famous people every day in the newspapers

... Found the site 2 or 3 years ago. ... I think the site is fascinating and although it sounds a bit sick, it is quite tasteful and not nasty.

Not totally sure whether I'd feel ... famous and ill ... but there's ... stuff said about ... people every day in the news ...

Why not join? It's simple and free.

Or are you another member who's masquerading as a guest behind an IP-switching shield of steel? ;)

... Found the site 2 or 3 years ago. ... I think the site is fascinating and although it sounds a bit sick, it is quite tasteful and not nasty.

Not totally sure whether I'd feel ... famous and ill ... but there's ... stuff said about ... people every day in the news ...

Why not join? It's simple and free.

Or are you another member who's masquerading as a guest behind an IP-switching shield of steel? ;)

Probably doesn't want to get unsolicited pm.s from you Star. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Besides they claim the site to be tasteful so what the heck let's welcome the latest guest with all the warmth of a mortician. :P

Guest Guestyguest-guest

What was William Hartnell doing on the 1989 list? He died in 1975! Tsch, such appalling quality control :(

And he played The Doctor*, not 'Dr. Who' AND 'Doctor Who' is the name of the SERIES.

OK, in fairness the last time I said that to anyone I was 12, but you were asking for rants! :(

*Ignore the end credits. And WOTAN. And the Cushing films. They're all wrong too. Trust me on this.

What was William Hartnell doing on the 1989 list? He died in 1975! Tsch, such appalling quality control :(

And he played The Doctor*, not 'Dr. Who' AND 'Doctor Who' is the name of the SERIES.

OK, in fairness the last time I said that to anyone I was 12, but you were asking for rants! :(

*Ignore the end credits. And WOTAN. And the Cushing films. They're all wrong too. Trust me on this.

It would have been so ironic if you called us a bunch of saddos.

(No offence scsi and doggie-thing)

Been getting you friends to post on here have you Iain?

Blimey, his IP address and yours are identical. Care to explain? Are YOU Iain in disguise?

What was William Hartnell doing on the 1989 list? He died in 1975! Tsch, such appalling quality control :)

Blimey, his IP address and yours are identical. Care to explain? Are YOU Iain in disguise?

If I'm reading this corrently, you are accusing Handrejka of being Iain. Am I reading this correctly? :(

No I'm not Iain but I think my suspicions were right Windsor

I'm not Windsor :(

I'm not Windsor :(

I was chatting with Windsor before about if the ranter was someone I know.

I think so too.

Guest kinda creeped out

Hello. I found this site via a link from another board. Although I find it kind of creepy, and I wouldn't feel at all comfortable joining, there's enough logic in it to make me wonder if this hasn't been done before.

One question, 'though... I don't suppose you guys are the types that worry that you've caused someone's death by predicting it, are you? No? Didn't think so...

One question, 'though... I don't suppose you guys are the types that worry that you've caused someone's death by predicting it, are you?

What do you think, does a meteorologist cause the weather? :rolleyes:

regards,

Hein

I don't suppose you guys are the types that worry that you've caused someone's death by predicting it, are you?

If only!

One question, 'though... I don't suppose you guys are the types that worry that you've caused someone's death by predicting it, are you? No? Didn't think so...

Well, I have this ex-husband.......nah......

What do you think, does a meteorologist cause the weather? :P

Of course not, silly. The climate control in my car does that.

Today I set it to early morning fog, clearing to a fine afternoon, and a little light rain overnight to keep the lawn spruced up.

Guest iain

how dare youban me just because I have thhe inteligence of a banana. you make me sick you deathhlist loosers.

I will desrtoy you all!!!!

Not irate and not a visitor but didn't know where else to post this.

I really like this site and feel I've made a few friends here over the past howeverlongit'sbeen. But I think it's time for me to sign off and to thank my fellow DLers for the many, many amusing, informative and provocative posts I have read here.

I've grown a bit tired of all the petty infighting and squabbling about who has the right to do what. But that's not why I'm going. I need to write a book and do other work and it's just not getting done while I'm trawling these threads. Also I have run out of things to say since the news has dried up on Mollie Sugden. It would be foolish to say that I'm never coming back. One should never say never. But the time feels right.

It's been better than telly but all good things have to come to an end.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Forever the twunt.

Godot

Ok, bye Godot.

Good luck with the book.

Godot, good luck with the book and the other real-life stuff you need to do.

Maybe just au revoir rather than goodbye?

TLC

Oh no... :D Hope you're back soon Godot! We'll all be here, waiting...