The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Lardass Jennifer Lawrence.

1446755253_jennifer-lawrence-sideboob-46

• Like 1

I haven't been kissed under the cameltoe for years.

Ooo, the thought of Harry Styles all stiff - I would let him rip my spine apart.

With a tongue like his, he'd lick your liver clean.

How's about a Death List Christmas Book? 101 Uses of a Stiff Harry Styles. Brace yerself Cat ;)

Wasn't that a book about 25 years ago ?

101 uses for a dead cat ?

• Like 1

Otherwise we could discuss which member of One Direction will follow the career path laid out by Stephen Gately.

Ooo, the thought of Harry Styles all stiff - I would let him rip my spine apart.

Cool, that leaves Niall Horan all for me - huzzah! :)

Which is the point I was trying to make.

Hasn't attracted any haters/ranters though.

Guest Guest B

Ay, quit killing all the celebrities, you guys! It's not nice.

I thought we were down with shitheads like you five years ago

Says the rascist racist who joined five months ago.

• Like 3

To be fair, there has been a gap in the market since Bernard Manning snuffed it.

• Like 2

Assuming that you're a new guest and not a previous member/regularly posting guest back under a new guide, or even a current member trolling then I wish to bring to attention a few points regarding your very brief post that may be considered a rant. Your justification behind this rant is entirely preposterous - you posit that DL is "killing all the celebrities". Lets deconstruct this a little bit.

Firstly it is explicitly in the rules of most deadpools and the unwritten rules of Deathlist that we cannot, yes cannot, kill a celebrity for advantage and as such there's no point, an allegation of murder is very serious and should not be waged so easily, if the implication that we are indirectly killing the celebrities by including them on the list then you appear to have just elected the DL committee as some kind of god - whilst I'm sure they will be delighted at their new status the reality is that people on the list were going to die anyway at that time irrespective of the list's existence. The lists existence is mainly just a acknowledgement that these people are more likely to snuff it than the general population - and even then we've failed to break or even come close to 50% of them actually doing so, so if the list does somehow have this amazing power of determine someones time of death then it's failing miserably at doing so. The second main issue is that you posit we're killing all the celebrities, each day thousands and thousands more people with claims to be a celebrity are living than dying and furthermore only 50 a year appear on the list, out of tens of thousands. As for your reference to you guys, you may wish to know that women are involved in this as well and as such, whilst not technically incorrect you may have been better using an expression such as "you people" or "you lot". Finally you claim that it's not nice, well the way you describe the DL would certainly not be nice but we've cleared up that's not the case, where the actual Deathlist is not nice is a matter of opinion. Personally I can't see why it would be seen that way - it's in the main agreeing with people who have public ally stated they're ill or are so old you'd expect them to come to terms with the fact that at some point soon they'll die - there's not even a competitive element of dubious morality in the main Deathlist that you can stand claim as not being nice.

To be fair, there has been a gap in the market since Bernard Manning snuffed it.
hadn't rucka rucka Ali filled that market?

Assuming that you're a new guest and not a previous member/regularly posting guest back under a new guide, or even a current member trolling then I wish to bring to attention a few points regarding your very brief post that may be considered a rant. Your justification behind this rant is entirely preposterous - you posit that DL is "killing all the celebrities". Lets deconstruct this a little bit.

Firstly it is explicitly in the rules of most deadpools and the unwritten rules of Deathlist that we cannot, yes cannot, kill a celebrity for advantage and as such there's no point, an allegation of murder is very serious and should not be waged so easily, if the implication that we are indirectly killing the celebrities by including them on the list then you appear to have just elected the DL committee as some kind of god - whilst I'm sure they will be delighted at their new status the reality is that people on the list were going to die anyway at that time irrespective of the list's existence. The lists existence is mainly just a acknowledgement that these people are more likely to snuff it than the general population - and even then we've failed to break or even come close to 50% of them actually doing so, so if the list does somehow have this amazing power of determine someones time of death then it's failing miserably at doing so. The second main issue is that you posit we're killing all the celebrities, each day thousands and thousands more people with claims to be a celebrity are living than dying and furthermore only 50 a year appear on the list, out of tens of thousands. As for your reference to you guys, you may wish to know that women are involved in this as well and as such, whilst not technically incorrect you may have been better using an expression such as "you people" or "you lot". Finally you claim that it's not nice, well the way you describe the DL would certainly not be nice but we've cleared up that's not the case, where the actual Deathlist is not nice is a matter of opinion. Personally I can't see why it would be seen that way - it's in the main agreeing with people who have public ally stated they're ill or are so old you'd expect them to come to terms with the fact that at some point soon they'll die - there's not even a competitive element of dubious morality in the main Deathlist that you can stand claim as not being nice.

Im not sure there are any words that could adequately describe the utter despair and futility of knowing that those precious few minutes ive wasted reading that fucking drivel ( and you can try and get me banned for being naaaaaastie coz I don't care) will never be given back to me.

• Like 1

hadn't rucka rucka Ali filled that market?

Satire

Racism

• Like 2

Im not sure there are any words that could adequately describe the utter despair and futility of knowing that those precious few minutes ive wasted reading that fucking drivel ( and you can try and get me banned for being naaaaaastie coz I don't care) will never be given back to me.

I've found a poem you might have wrote by Allan Allhberg

http://acupofpoetry.tumblr.com/post/53449901905/slow-reader-by-allan-ahlberg

or maybe he just doesn't want you hammering points in that were made time and time again to deaf ears, that and your post is too fucking long.

or maybe he just doesn't want you hammering points in that were made time and time again to deaf ears, that and your post is too fucking long.

You really think a drive by ranters going to have been here when those points were previously hammered home?

Well I may have done but, obviously, I didn't because Allan Allhberg got in first you fuck knuckle.

Guest Guest B

I thought we were down with shitheads like you five years ago
not even close baby

Well I may have done but, obviously, I didn't because Allan Allhberg got in first you fuck knuckle.

How do I know you are not in fact Allan Ahlbergh?

Whichever of you twats wrote it, you can't spell Christmas :D

• Like 3

Dear Lord Lard, we're all so much looking forward to Chirstmas.

Cue the 'kid.

• Like 2

Death is life's only certainty!

Life is for enjoying.

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

Nothing original here, but it's all true.

Life is for enjoying.

We desperately need a 'DISlike this' button... :(
  • Like 2

Life is for enjoying.

We desperately need a 'DISlike this' button... :(

Don't knock it, if Prunella Scales logs in she could enjoy that post every day!

Is Prunella Scales a member of this 'ere forum ?? :scratchhead:

How the Falk would I know?

• Like 1

Is Prunella Scales a member of this 'ere forum ?? :scratchhead:

How the Falk would I know?

Hmm, s'pose that's one way to Falk me off.