The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

I am disgusted with the contents of this site. Such sites are a disgrace to our society and have no moral purpose. I would strongly suggest that you discontinue your revolting "predictions" of death and take up a healthier and more productive hobby, rather than spending your lives obsessing over which "celebrity" will be the next to pass away. One assumes my complaint will fall on deaf ears, judging by your responses to previous "irate visitors"; nevertheless I feel you must accept that this site is, at the very least, an extremely strange way to spend one`s time - at worst, it is plain sickening.

Written by an irate visitor.

A man of the cloth, I feel :o

• Like 1

Reading this thread is just like reading the letters page in the Torygraph. You're left wondering if the letters are for real or someone is taking the piss.

I think it's disgraceful that you're going around murdering all of these poor innocent celebritries just for profit. I've a good mind to report it to the police right now. After I finish watching the Golden Girls marathon and posting a few more bets.

;)

mother f**kers how dare you have a site glorifying the deaths of famous people when you die im gona broadcast it all over the internet and we will all have a pool to count the day you die bitch f**k you

Well 'I hate this site' i dont think this site likes u either and people like me who go onto the forums regularly dont want to hear u take a temper tantrum.

Are you a 2 year old??????

If you dont like the site then dont come on it and tell us of how sick and sad and bad it is cos we dont want to hear it.

If you dont like the site then dont come on it and tell us of how sick and sad and bad it is cos we dont want to hear it.

I do. Especially in this, specifically created thread.

It's such fun to read what gems they come out with.

I'm just disappointed that more of them don't drop in and tell us what they think of the site.

It reminds me of my elderly father complaining about a TV documentary (Man finds spiritual enlightenment and rent boys in parts foreign).

"It was a disgusting load of rubbish, how can they show that sort of thing?" said gunjadad5000

"Why not just change channel?" I asked.

"I couldn't," replied gunjadad5000, "it was on video."

I see his point though, complaining's much more fun.

I just dont like moaners.

i had to type fast because if i hadn't the pancakes would have burned and they would be maple syrup flavoured ashes.

I prefer groaners and screamers too. :o

I prefer groaners and screamers too. :o

:o

Dishwasher material, that one.

regards,

Hein

There's been no moaning, groaning, whinging, complaining, grumbling, whining, muttering or whimpering for a while!!

Bring it on :huh:

Guest I sound like trousers What am I?

I want to have inappropriate relations with Dusty Bin.

I mean the real Dusty, the actual real Dusty Bin

ohhhhhhhhh Dusty Bin!

Guest Confused

I understand the idea behind the site -the point/purpose. But I don't see what's so damn amusing about it. To have members hang around, year after year, wasting their time trying to thoughtfully devise a list of celebrities that'll croak. I guess it's something to do. I don't find it offensive like some of the speds that've posted flames.. I just don't see the.. ..excitement(?) or entertainment. Do you bet money on people? Or does this just fill some strange morbid void in your lives?

And how has the list been composed since '87? Obviously not over the net.

I just don't see the.. ..excitement(?) or entertainment. Do you bet money on people? Or does this just fill some strange morbid void in your lives?

Excitement - Pope John Pauls Death - oh the suspense.

Entertainment - Reading other members posts is quite entertaining.

I dont bet money - not sure about anyone else.

Deathlist isnt morbid really - morbid would be, oh I dont know, constructing your own deathlist in a care home. :lol:

Deathlist isnt morbid really - morbid would be, oh I dont know, constructing your own deathlist in a care home.  :dead:

Care homes probably do have a Deathlist of sorts, except it would be described using words like "informed", "provision", and "future planning". I don't know. I don't write policies.

I'm sure there are also a number of homes where they have an actual list. I imagine some bored care worker logging on every Monday to update it, like office Fantasy Football results.

My sister worked in one of those places. I'll have to ask her if money ever changed hands :lol:

I'm sure there are also a number of homes where they have an actual list. I imagine some bored care worker logging on every Monday to update it, like office Fantasy Football results.

Like the one which Mr Windsor works in the kitchen of?

I always imagined that particular one to be very large, built in the Scottish Baronial style and having only a very few inmates who are only there in summer.

Or am I confusing it with a different Old Folk's Home in the Aberdeenshire area?

Its not like we guess or list the people who may die - we just tend to have a tally at the end of the year.

Is that really so bad?

I always imagined that particular one to be very large, built in the Scottish Baronial style and having only a very few inmates who are only there in summer.

:lol:

Well..lets face it - if you can't laugh in the face of death, when can you? :D

Show me a man who laughs in the face of defeat and I'll show you a black chiropodist with a sense of humour.....

Think about it...

Deathlist isnt morbid really - morbid would be, oh I dont know, constructing your own deathlist in a care home.  :D

Care homes probably do have a Deathlist of sorts, except it would be described using words like "informed", "provision", and "future planning". I don't know. I don't write policies.

My sister worked in one of those places. I'll have to ask her if money ever changed hands :D

I knew a chap once who worked in a life assurance/pensions company and they used to have a sweepstake on who of their clients would pop next. I think they used to each put in a £1 and then after someone had won the pot they'd re-draw the oldest names out of a hat.

I sometimes think we should try that here in the bank for sackings and resignations given the rate of staff turnover ....

... I think they used to each put in a £1 and then after someone had won the pot they'd re-draw the oldest names out of a hat.

I sometimes think we should try that here in the bank for sackings and resignations given the rate of staff turnover ....

Now there you go again trying to compare apples with blueberries.

And only a pound? Isn't that rather a paltry amount to exchange for a persons life? What if I tossed in the American dollar instead? See? Now you realize that it is not nearly enough to help with the party expenses (the winner does by a round for everyone don't they?)

Think about it...

Didn't have to, old joke.

And, Bruno, I'm in a few games, everything from golf to death, where the payoff doesn't cover the cost of winning. I winge about it constantly to no avail.

Guest Lord Almighty

Please remove " honez " from this forum. No-one here respects or likes him, he has no friends, he has nothing to live for here. Get rid of him before I do it for you by flying to Australia and butchering him to death.

And I can do it, because I`m the LORD ALMIGHTY.