themaninblack

David Cameron

The electorate need to remember the day to give David Cameron an electoral kicking is 5th May not 23rd June

I've never understood why people advocate punishing the party running the Westminster government by voting against that party in the local government elections.

If my local council is doing what I consider to be a great job, why would I vote them out because their colleagues at Westminster are arseholes?

Surely the time to kick the Westminster government up the arse is at the next general election.

He was talking about not voting to get out of the EU so he wouldn't lose his talentless, cushy, sweet-arse, golden cherry plum instant-diabetes-causing fucking silk-panties-wearing Rococo cupcake of a job.

(No offense)

12985381_10154067392460960_8938373997632

• Like 5

The electorate need to remember the day to give David Cameron an electoral kicking is 5th May not 23rd June

I've never understood why people advocate punishing the party running the Westminster government by voting against that party in the local government elections.

If my local council is doing what I consider to be a great job, why would I vote them out because their colleagues at Westminster are arseholes?

Surely the time to kick the Westminster government up the arse is at the next general election.

He was talking about not voting to get out of the EU so he wouldn't lose his talentless, cushy, sweet-arse, golden cherry plum instant-diabetes-causing fucking silk-panties-wearing Rococo cupcake of a job.

That settles it. I'm voting out of the EU.

The European Onion is shit anyway. Up yours Cameron, you faggoty-Tory, talentless, lilywhite-arse, golden cherry plum instant-diabetes-causing fucking silk-panties-wearing Rococo cupcake, playing pocket billiards during prime-ministers-question-time, pig-fucking nonce.

Eddie calls on the people to force him to resign, saying "The next 24 hours could change Britain!" in the Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/david-cameron-panama-papers-offshore-fund-edward-snowden-british-public-should-rise-up-and-force-pm-a6974231.html

Wouldn't it be ironic if The Independent encourage readers to stay in the EU ?

Eddie calls on the people to force him to resign, saying "The next 24 hours could change Britain!" in the Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/david-cameron-panama-papers-offshore-fund-edward-snowden-british-public-should-rise-up-and-force-pm-a6974231.html

The only thing that "paper" is Independent of, is reality.

Their now-dead print edition was its last fig leaf of being anything other than a barely-disguised Islamic version of TMZ with a few soccer stories on the side.

BTW stop stealing my rants.

Cameron, is a shiny faced cunt who is incapable of being honest, he'd fuck his own mother up the arse before he'd admit to being a lying bastard.

The European Onion is shit anyway. Up yours Cameron, you faggoty-Tory, talentless, lilywhite-arse, golden cherry plum instant-diabetes-causing fucking silk-panties-wearing Rococo cupcake, playing pocket billiards during prime-ministers-question-time, pig-fucking nonce.

David Cameron got forced into a corner on the EU vote. It was only included in the manifesto to keep the Tory heartlands out of the grip of UKIP he wasn't expecting to win and have to deliver his renegotiation. However his incompetence is not what is on the ballot on 23rd June it is all of our futures. On 5th May we have council votes, PCC elections and the London Mayoral race all of these are party political issues which it is fair to stick two fingers up to Cameron. On 23rd June everyone needs to have clear heads and hearts.

• Like 1

David Cameron got forced into a corner on the EU vote. It was only included in the manifesto to keep the Tory heartlands out of the grip of UKIP he wasn't expecting to win and have to deliver his renegotiation. However his incompetence is not what is on the ballot on 23rd June it is all of our futures. On 5th May we have council votes, PCC elections and the London Mayoral race all of these are party political issues which it is fair to stick two fingers up to Cameron. On 23rd June everyone needs to have clear heads and hearts.

Fuck knows I'm no admirer of DC but I think "incompetence" a bit harsh when he had an election to fight and clearly had to do something to take on the UKIP assault on his core vote. It's an interesting point - and the kind of thing likely to form essay questions for years to come - as to whether the last two outright wins (1992 and 2015) were actually bad results for the Conservative Party because each forced their infighting to be considered in policy and thereby caused lasting damage to the party as a whole.

The only thing that "paper" is Independent of, is reality.

Their now-dead print edition was its last fig leaf of being anything other than a barely-disguised Islamic version of TMZ with a few soccer stories on the side.

BTW stop stealing my rants.

1. It's ONE rant, not multiple.

2. I'm not stealing, it's 'selective copy & paste-ing'

If there isn't a ' © ' symbol next to your post then I can type what I jolly well like.

Most recent pic of Cameron taken after EU Referendum question session on Sky:

174020349_d87a039414.jpg

Question is - when will he become toast?

Most recent pic of Cameron taken after EU Referendum question session on Sky:

174020349_d87a039414.jpg

Question is - when will he become toast?

Oi! Watch it :bat:

• Like 4

British politics is none of my business but I found this comment on some Scottish independence site I stumbled across that caused me to smile:

What’s a unionist to do on 5 May? There’s the tax dodging pig f*ckers on one hand, or the bank bailing school collapsers on the other. Don’t envy British nationalists that choice.

I'd vote for a pig fucker over SNP scum anyday of the week.

For clarity, I voted for the school collapsers. Children get on my wick...

• Like 1

Aunt by marriage of the country deserting prick, Cylla, Lady Dugdale - widow  of former Aston Villa chair Sir William Dugdale - dead with a bloody QO: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2019/01/04/cylla-lady-dugdale-accomplished-painter-amateur-pilot-aunt-david/

Wiki (Mention): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_William_Dugdale,_2nd_Baronet#Family

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/19129087.former-prime-minister-david-cameron-gets-covid-jab/

Certainly I would imagine a long way off appearing in the deathlist or in many deadpools but former Prime minister  David Cameron  has received his coronavirus  jab aged 54.  Raising the possibility  he has a serious  or significant underlying health condition to be given it when the focus is still on older age groups. Might not mean anything at all but I thought it was worth mentioning in passing!

9 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/19129087.former-prime-minister-david-cameron-gets-covid-jab/

Certainly I would imagine a long way off appearing in the deathlist or in many deadpools but former Prime minister  David Cameron  has received his coronavirus  jab aged 54.  Raising the possibility  he has a serious  or significant underlying health condition to be given it when the focus is still on older age groups. Might not mean anything at all but I thought it was worth mentioning in passing!

His old dear is still alive I think. Could be that he's looking after her maybe ?  

11 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

See for yourself. Cameron appeared as a guest before the National Security Strategy Select Committee yesterday.

He looked good! I confess to watching the whole thing on BBC Parliament because it's an area of interest for me.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Or since he's the former Prime Minister he is going to get preferential treatment.

14 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I doubt it they are giving spares away even to people in their twenties it has been reported.Just depends on your postcode.An old neighbor of mine got his vaccine today and he is exactly the same age as Cameron and is without underlying health conditions.Would not read too much into this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

His old dear is still alive I think. Could be that he's looking after her maybe ?  

Very possibly 

8 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Or since he's the former Prime Minister he is going to get preferential treatment.

I thought that wasn't supposed to happen? Prince Charles never got preferential treatment. 

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

I doubt it they are giving spares away even to people in their twenties it has been reported.Just depends on your postcode.An old neighbor of mine got his vaccine today and he is exactly the same age as Cameron and is without underlying health conditions.Would not read too much into this.

Oh I agree its hard to know if it is significant or means zilch.  I know people in their forties who have had it but most have had a recent  health history that could be described as a preexisting condition although not really matching  up to the stated criteria in the information that the government has released  eg  very mild asthma or last treated for cancer 7 years ago etc.

Could be as simple as not wasting precious doses as you say.

6 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:
15 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Very possibly 

Unlikely.  That would fall to his brother who inherited the family home.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh I agree its hard to know if it is significant or means zilch.  I know people in their forties who have had it but most have had a recent  health history that could be described as a preexisting condition although not really matching  up to the stated criteria in the information that the government has released  eg  very mild asthma or last treated for cancer 7 years ago etc.

Could be as simple as not wasting precious doses as you say.

Yup, there are loads of reasons why he could have been vaccinated already other than underlying health issues.

I'm still in my late 20s and have had the vaccine, because I've done some volunteering for NHS Test & Trace. I know several folk who are signed up as volunteers to T&T and they've all been vaccinated as a result too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

Unlikely.  That would fall to his brother who inherited the family home.

Depends on the family  dynamics  I suppose. In a  lot of families I know its not always the eldest child who takes on a caring or responsible  role in relation to their elderly  parents. 

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Yup, there are loads of reasons why he could have been vaccinated already other than underlying health issues.

I'm still in my late 20s and have had the vaccine, because I've done some volunteering for NHS Test & Trace. I know several folk who are signed up as volunteers to T&T and they've all been vaccinated as a result too.

Well a big thank you from me for being part of the efforts that have lead to the great successful  roll out of this wonderful life saving vaccine in our country :)

I mean that genuinely  and I am not trying to patronise you.

• Like 2