themaninblack

David Cameron

21 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Yup, there are loads of reasons why he could have been vaccinated already other than underlying health issues.

I'm still in my late 20s and have had the vaccine, because I've done some volunteering for NHS Test & Trace. I know several folk who are signed up as volunteers to T&T and they've all been vaccinated as a result too.

Christ!!!

Old before ya time m'lad!!!:lol:

On 12/04/2016 at 16:19, Dr. Zorders said:

He was talking about not voting to get out of the EU so he wouldn't lose his talentless, cushy, sweet-arse, golden cherry plum instant-diabetes-causing fucking silk-panties-wearing Rococo cupcake of a job.

(No offense)

He was a loon, funny as fuck, mind.

For fucks sake I saw this thread trending and thought the bellend had croaked it. Got me hopes up 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Leon Brittan said:

For fucks sake I saw this thread trending and thought the bellend had croaked it. Got me hopes up 

I know the feeling. Anytime I see Piers Morgan trending my hopes rise only to be dashed almost immediately 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Depends on the family  dynamics  I suppose. In a  lot of families I know its not always the eldest child who takes on a caring or responsible  role in relation to their elderly  parents. 

Depends more on where they live.  Which as it happens isn't that far from me.  I could easily find out by asking my mate's parents who are friendly with them if I could be arsed, which I can't.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Depends more on where they live.  Which as it happens isn't that far from me.  I could easily find out by asking my mate's parents who are friendly with them if I could be arsed, which I can't.

You are both a tease and a spoilt  sport! Arguably  makes you a great  combination in the lovers department!

• Haha 1

On 14/04/2016 at 00:21, Tempus Fugit said:

Cameron, is a shiny faced cunt who is incapable of being honest, he'd fuck his own mother up the arse before he'd admit to being a lying bastard.

So, ideal for a return to Government as Foreign Secretary.

Just realised that David Cameron’s mother Mary is still alive and will be 90 next year.

• Like 2

Amazing how Cameron has emerged from the abyss just a week or two after Dominic Cummings' "fuckpigs, morons & cunts" comment. S'alright Dom, he heard you the first time.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Just realised that David Cameron’s mother Mary is still alive and will be 90 next year.

She also has dementia.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sean said:

She also has dementia.

So, that's one vote they can still rely on, then

• Haha 1

Bloody unelected bureaucrats.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I bet you Quim is frothing out the mouth.

Edit: Ninja’d by the triggered Quim itself.

Such a burn. Next you’ll be branding me a wokerati leftist blob tofu eating snowflake somethingorother. I might cry.

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

Such a burn. Next you’ll be branding me a wokerati leftist blob tofu eating snowflake somethingorother. I might cry.

I thought you didn’t answer to Quim?

I genuinely hope you’re feeling ok and you make it out of your mum’s basement today to get some fresh air.

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I thought you didn’t answer to Quim?

I genuinely hope you’re feeling ok and you make it out of your mum’s basement today to get some fresh air.

This is such a puzzling reaction :lol: Do you not see something wrong with seeing a news story and thinking “cool, least it pisses someone off”?

Maybe treat yourself another break before your inner resentment chokes you.

20 minutes ago, TQR said:

This is such a puzzling reaction :lol: Do you not see something wrong with seeing a news story and thinking “cool, least it pisses someone off”?

Maybe treat yourself another break before your inner resentment chokes you.

Do you need a cuddle? 

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Do you need a cuddle? 

That’s the spirit! See, it’s much easier to be kind to those who do no harm to you. Valuable lesson learned. You’re welcome.

Interviewed on Sky News about Navalny's death.

I see time hasn't changed him. He's still doing the whole "I've answered 2 or 3 of the questions, now I shall abruptly walk off, stage left" thing.

Must be hurrying off to try and reap more millions of taxpayers' money. :lol:

24 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Interviewed on Sky News about Navalny's death.

I see time hasn't changed him. He's still doing the whole "I've answered 2 or 3 of the questions, now I shall abruptly walk off, stage left" thing.

Must be hurrying off to try and reap more millions of taxpayers' money. :lol:

Aye, time's literally money there, mind - going on last night's by-election results the Tory gravy train will be careering down the embankment in a few months.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, time's literally money there, mind - going on last night's by-election results the Tory gravy train will be careering down the embankment in a few months. 

Don't speak too soon, I believe the tories will get another majority at the next election, Starmer is too boring/wooden/out of touch with working class Britain to be a PM, too woke and indecisive too, just Ed Miliband with a bit more grey matter

Boundary changes, ID cards, giving expats the vote, tax cuts, culture wars, will all combine to give Tories a majority, plus Labour losing the muslim vote too

Starmer won't be PM after next election imho

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 4