Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

On 20/05/2017 at 16:48, msc said:

TotalBiscuit back on chemo after new tumors found in his liver.

Feel like this must have been mentioned somewhere by now, but can't find it.

Feel bad for the guy he just beat colon cancer . Then again bobby robson beat cancer 4 times before the fifth killed him and he lived into his 70s. Though he was first diagnosed with cancer in his 60s .

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/murder-skeptic-feminist-aleksandr-kolpakov/#fUW6IZO4k4wRA7Vh.97

• Like 1

What stage liver cancer does he have?

This happened a week ago but the guy who runs skeptic feminist you tube channel apparently murdered his girlfriend .  His name internet name was russian deadpool :o I guess he doesn't know its against the rules to kill people in your deadpool.  Apparently he suffered from PTSD but now  people are saying he was lying about that.

8 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Fitness blogger Rebecca Burger killed by exploding whipped cream canister

I have no idea why but this reminded me of that guy that was killed by his exploding juicer :lol:

1 hour ago, FixedBusiness said:

I have no idea why but this reminded me of that guy that was killed by his exploding juicer :lol:

There seems to be a clear line between these two incidents, it would have been questionable if it had remind you of this...

Not internet celebs, rather they were hoping to gain that status with this stunt.   And if MY visiting their otherwise anonymous site is any indication, ironically they've achieved their goal, in memorium.

MonaLisa Perez, 20, remains in jail after shooting her boyfriend Pedro Ruiz at short range on Monday. The couple was recording a stunt for their Youtube channel outside their Minnesota home.  Ruiz was holding a thick book in front of his chest and instructed Perez to shoot at him with a .50-caliber pistol. They wanted to see if the book could stop the bullet. The pair reportedly had tested the stunt out already — they were filming when the shooting occurred. Police said there are "multiple videos" of the incident, but that none of them will be released at this time.
SC

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Not internet celebs, rather they were hoping to gain that status with this stunt.   And if MY visiting their otherwise anonymous site is any indication, ironically they've achieved their goal, in memorium.

MonaLisa Perez, 20, remains in jail after shooting her boyfriend Pedro Ruiz at short range on Monday. The couple was recording a stunt for their Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8VlTZMNn0) outside their Minnesota home.  Ruiz was holding a thick book in front of his chest and instructed Perez to shoot at him with a .50-caliber pistol. They wanted to see if the book could stop the bullet. The pair reportedly had tested the stunt out already — they were filming when the shooting occurred. Police said there are "multiple videos" of the incident, but that none of them will be released at this time.
SC

I have no sympathy!Morons 

• Like 1

Saw this on my local news.

I agree with Shaun, no sympathy for the knuckleheads.

And on Twitter some of their fans were defending them. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RadGuy said:

Saw this on my local news.

I agree with Shaun, no sympathy for the knuckleheads.

And on Twitter some of their fans were defending them. :rolleyes:

"The pair reportedly had tested the stunt out already....."

I wonder if they used the same book, which of course had it's strength compromised by the test run bullet.  

• Like 1

Idiots....

...Everyone knows you need TWO books to stop a bullet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

TotalBiscuit claiming to be on the mend once more. Gotta love those insignificant liver tumours.

Not wise to be bragging on Facebook how you went from rags to riches.

Two hours after posting it on FB she's dead.

Florida of course.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

TotalBiscuit claiming to be on the mend once more. Gotta love those insignificant liver tumours.

Amazing....I just wrote his name down about the time you posted this....wondering if any recent word.  Scary.
SC

On 27.6.2017 at 21:35, gcreptile said:

Beauty blogger Courtney Elizabeth has stage 3 breast cancer:

http://www.j-14.com/posts/youtube-courtney-elizabeth-brain-cancer-135649

Mixed bag in terms of deadpooling utility.

She got someone (presumably a "journalist" from the Daily Mail) to film her open brain surgery:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4682506/Beauty-vlogger-stage-3-cancer-FILMS-brain-surgery.html

Woman named Zhang vlogs the benefits of eating aloe vera, and does so.....only it's a rare poisonous plant instead, and is rushed to hospital.
Oopsie.
SC

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Woman named Zhang vlogs the benefits of eating aloe vera, and does so.....only it's a rare poisonous plant instead, and is rushed to hospital.
Oopsie.
SC

Darwin Award wannabe.

Hollister “Holly” Moore, 69, a pioneering Philadelphia food writer/blogger, hot dog enthusiast, and lover of the city’s diners and hidden gems, died Monday, July 31, from complications from an infection.

Mr. Moore went from a job in the world of fast food, where he was part of the launch of the Big Mac, to a career as a restaurateur and small business owner before finding local celebrity as a food writer.

Mr. Moore was an early and avid adopter of blogging as a platform for sharing his encyclopedic knowledge of Philadelphia’s unpretentious lunch counters, taquerias, and hot-dog stands. His site “Holly Eats,” founded in 2000, featured reviews with a distinctive “grease stain” rating system he used to measure his enjoyment of a meal. 

Anyone who has seen my shirt after I've ravaged a cheesesteak hoagie understands the grease stain rating system.  

Grease stains don't necessarily mean greasy food,   though that certainly works in a place's favor.  Rather,  the greater the splatter fallout on my shirt, the more I  relished my meal.  

Restaurants are awarded  3 to 5 grease stains ranging from "great" to "outstanding."   Those meriting a mere one or two grease stains will just have to fry harder to earn their place on HollyEats. 

Seeing as he won't obit, no sense in hiding him.  

Travel blogger and former "Pinoy Big Brother" housemate Wil Dasovich (25) released his "most important vlog" yet on Thursday, in which he revealed he has been diagnosed with cancer.   Dasovich is in the United States, where he underwent a series of medical checkups after he experienced internal bleeding. 
SC