Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Fuck me how did I forget about him?  UGH should have been in every imaginable DP list for September.  I hear you Joey, it's a rough go for potential names.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Fuck me how did I forget about him?  UGH should have been in every imaginable DP list for September.  I hear you Joey, it's a rough go for potential names.  

I didn't forget him. His health nosedived so quickly that there isn't much you can do in that situation. If you go on his Insta, he went from being 'up & about' to bedbound, intubated and in unbearable pain in the space of 6 days. Sad to see him in that condition.

On 28/09/2018 at 19:12, Joey Russ said:

Man, this month is taking shortlisters like flies. It’s like Christmas has gone early...

We're about to lose another one off a lot of our 'definites if they survive' list - in their final days.

I won't mention the name because they have not been mentioned on the forum yet (and I guess they might last to November although didn't sound that way).

As a rule, people who have days left to live in September tend not to be alive the following January.

I know one thing for sure - it won't be anybody I've ever heard of.

39 minutes ago, Toast said:

I know one thing for sure - it won't be anybody I've ever heard of.

If it's the name I think it is, it depends on how many jazz mags you used to buy.

14 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

If it's the name I think it is, it depends on how many jazz mags you used to buy.

Ok, i'm going to sound thick because I am BUT are we talking about 'Ben Dover' who was diagnosed with, iirc, prostate cancer a while back?

His real name is Lyndsay Honey????

Lotta downtime in that van now Autumn is here it seems....

35 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ok, i'm going to sound thick because I am BUT are we talking about 'Ben Dover' who was diagnosed with, iirc, prostate cancer a while back?

His real name is Lyndsay Honey????

Nah, there's a tit model doing the rounds of the usual suspects this week talking about her terminal cancer and the alternative methods she's using to treat it. Doesn't strike me as a 2019 death but I can see a lot of people picking her because she's so young.

• Like 1

On 02/10/2018 at 09:10, Grim Up North said:

We're about to lose another one off a lot of our 'definites if they survive' list - in their final days.

I won't mention the name because they have not been mentioned on the forum yet (and I guess they might last to November although didn't sound that way).

Paul Meisak died last Wednesday - announced on 5Live this morning and they did a little piece on him.

Norman, from YouTube series Elders React, turns 96 today! :birthday:

• Like 2

Youtubing bodybuilder Erich Stelzer dies in politzi custody after stabbing the fuck out his Tinder date.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/youtuber-who-stabbed-tinder-date-13799156

Him being a druggie steroid munching prick, it was probably being tasered that did him.

On 30/04/2018 at 19:55, gcreptile said:

Shitty Robot Queen Simone Giertz has a brain tumour, big, but apparently benign:

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/8g0clk/shitty_robot_queen_simone_giertz_i_have_a_brain/

It was mostly gone...

... but now it's back:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

A fucking dog has nearly 550,000 and I haven't got one. FML.

He was 12x7 so 84 years old, give it time.

• Like 1

Bernard Thomas AKA Bishop Bullwinkle, supposedly the "King of Comedy in Southern Soul", dead at 70.

The younger generation will remember him solely for this video:

8 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Bernard Thomas AKA Bishop Bullwinkle, supposedly the "King of Comedy in Southern Soul", dead at 70.

The younger generation will remember him solely for this video:

I've got a fire extinguisher to the left of me a monkey to the right here I am stuck in the altar with you.