Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Corey La Barrie, who had 300k subscribers to his YouTube channel, died in a car crash on his 25th birthday. The driver has been arrested for murder.

• Like 1

Irish comedian Kailum O'Connor A.K.A. KailumsLife dead at 21 after going missing. His videos would regularly go viral on social media platforms. Not someone whose humour I was a fan of, but sad to see.

Call me basic but I am waiting for something to happen to Keemstar. I watched the 'Content Nuke' by H3H3 about all the shit he's done, like using Etika's meltdown (that eventually led to his death) as entertainment. Im not one for cancel culture but Keem deserves it.

Anastasia Tropitsel, Russian blogger, 18, who became a millionaire at 15 is killed in Bali crash after her motorbike started 'wobbling' at 60mph while she was riding next to her boyfriend https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-blogger-18-who-became-a-millionaire-at-15-is-killed-in-bali-crash-after-her-motorbike-started-wobbling-at-60mph-while-she-was-riding-next-to-her-boyfriend/ar-BB15PtNo?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds  

4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Anastasia Tropitsel, Russian blogger, 18, who became a millionaire at 15 is killed in Bali crash after her motorbike started 'wobbling' at 60mph while she was riding next to her boyfriend https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-blogger-18-who-became-a-millionaire-at-15-is-killed-in-bali-crash-after-her-motorbike-started-wobbling-at-60mph-while-she-was-riding-next-to-her-boyfriend/ar-BB15PtNo?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds  

link is dead, so either the story was a hoax, or..... no, that’s all.

On 23/06/2020 at 08:41, Bentrovato said:

Also a million in Russia is about $20k, JSYK

According to Twitter, British YouTuber Nicole Thea and her newborn baby have died after pregnancy complications. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Didn't know about her but she's trending on Twitter and apparently there are videos queued to be posted so that is going to be weird to watch knowing the end result.

26 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Anyone had Filipino YouTube Vlogger Emman Nimedez on their longlists? Sorry to say you don’t have to worry about that

Prospective 2021 AO Deadpool reject

• Like 1

Don't have anything insightful or clever to add, but I do want to be the first person to mention bipolar YouTube starlet Caroline Konstnar here. 

People may want to keep an eye on anorexic Eugenia Cooney and her batshit crazy mother. Kiwi Farms has a section all about her.

Anyway she got forced into eating disorder rehab last year, gained small bit of weight but now is relapsing again and doesn't think she has a problem.

If anyone goes on her youtube page and calls her a fat cow on an video upload and subsequently puts her on a future DL Team that is cheating imo

• Like 1

Lloyd Cafe Cadena

Whosoever they may be - is dead at 26.

I believe he used to do a cheap breakfast till about 11 in the morning.

There will no doubt be an outpouring of grief amongst his 8 million subscribers - fuck I just don't understand the world I live in any more.

• Like 1

Cadena Cafés!  Ahhh, that brings back memories and aromas from my childhood. :D

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

There will no doubt be an outpouring of grief amongst his 8 million subscribers - fuck I just don't understand the world I live in any more.

That says nothing about you though; his videos were largely not in English. In a way he was a 'foreign personality' and there is little expectation to know those people. Or is this part of a wider argument about internet celebrities not being famous?

Not a death or illness - just a general YouTuber thing.

HRVY, popular YouTube musician (see here), has been announced for Strictly Come Dancing.

45 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

That says nothing about you though; his videos were largely not in English. In a way he was a 'foreign personality' and there is little expectation to know those people. Or is this part of a wider argument about internet celebrities not being famous?

Shit am I in an argument? :D

20 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Shit am I in an argument? :D

Yes. If you do not believe the world is flat and that Princess Margaret is David Icke.

On 27/08/2020 at 13:25, arghton said:

Kabosu, dog known for the very popular "doge" picture and meme looks frail, is blind and probably has health issues judging on these pictures from her owner's blog http://kabochan.blog.jp/archives/41544260.html

The blog is in Japanese though

Apparently recovering from vestibular disease and looks very frail

http://kabochan.blog.jp/archives/41643202.html

Probably one of the only remaining late 2000s meme animals. Maru is another, don't remember/know if there's others

15 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Lloyd Cafe Cadena

Whosoever they may be - is dead at 26.

I believe he used to do a cheap breakfast till about 11 in the morning.

It's a shame but he was never much cop after Rattlesnakes, an essential pretentious pseudo-existential 80s college rock album, that one.