Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Emily Mitchell, a popular parenting blogger and influencer who was pregnant with her fifth child, died unexpectedly three days before Christmas along with her unborn son she planned to name Joey (Russ).

Mitchell, 36, blogged about raising four young children and home schooling them on her site, The Hidden Way. She also posted regular updates on Instagram, where she had 129,000 followers.

SC

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Emily Mitchell, a popular parenting blogger and influencer who was pregnant with her fifth child, died unexpectedly three days before Christmas along with her unborn son she planned to name Joey (Russ).

Mitchell, 36, blogged about raising four young children and home schooling them on her site, The Hidden Way. She also posted regular updates on Instagram, where she had 129,000 followers.

SC

13D16351-38FB-40D3-9B10-44AE5A537232.gif.5fcda618dfebb39b80c7c6826f609dfa.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

Looks like Joey Russ has been getting himself some blogger pussy.

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

13D16351-38FB-40D3-9B10-44AE5A537232.gif.5fcda618dfebb39b80c7c6826f609dfa.gif

Classic example of the thread about the O.P. getting nothing, and some repeat of it receiving likes.  Whatever.  Yeah, that photo was funnier than my post about Roey.:rolleyes:  What passes for humour to @Paul Bearer or @Charles De Gaulle is for them to explain.

59 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Classic example of the thread about the O.P. getting nothing, and some repeat of it receiving likes.  Whatever.  Yeah, that photo was funnier than my post about Roey.:rolleyes:  What passes for humour to @Paul Bearer or @Charles De Gaulle is for them to explain.

For someone so obsessed with ‘likes’, your like-to-post ratio is incredibly low. It’s almost as if people don’t have any time for the shit you come out with.

51 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I don't usually "like" posts announcing someone's death.

I will sometimes give a "sad" if it was someone I care about.  Middle-class nobodies writing blogs about their oh-so-perfect lives don't qualify - especially if they are described as "influencers", which means they are basically paid by companies to big up their brands.

Having now glanced at the obit, I was struck by this bizarre example of the US euphemism "unresponsive" for "dead":

According to a fundraising page for the family, Mitchell was "having her morning coffee and toast when she suddenly became unresponsive" on the morning of December 22.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but picture the scene.  It sounds like somebody upset her over breakfast and she started to blank them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

You clearly didn't see the post immediately above yours.   That's why you got Clive Dunn'd. 

• Haha 2

Jarod "The South Park Cosplay Guy" Nadin, who was famous in the World of Warcraft Community died due to Covid-19. 

Genuinely wasn’t aware that he was a real person. It’s what you imagine most hardcore WoW fans to look like though.

Edit: Ah wait. I see the guy based himself on the character. Not the other way round. Surely that’s worse! :lol:

3454E147-B6C3-4D8B-BA7E-088E29B2E344.gif

5 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Oh shit, I used to watch his videos. He wasn't really a LetsPlay guy, he was more a... content provider/edge lord. His videos were pretty entertaining but he made enemies with people on both sides of the culture war and he probably stands as the only person who ever lost a legal battle to Billy Mitchell.

On 08/10/2020 at 18:16, arghton said:

Internet celeb cat Chase No Face known for having been in an accident at 4 weeks old and losing a large part of his/her face is already over 15 and still in good health.

Sadly Chase died at the start of this year at age 16. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjuDPEhA6b/?hl=en

That'd be around 80 in human years

[This is the danger of defining an Internet celebrity by the number of followers one has - that the bar will only be lowered. As of today the new acceptable number of followers is 4,000.]

Nikki Donnelly, a young woman from Ontario, died after snowshoeing in the North Shore Mountains near Vancouver.   Donnelly, 21, was an avid traveler who frequently documented her trips via Instagram, where she boasted nearly 4,000 followers. 
Authorities say Donnelly called her boyfriend to report she was lost on Thursday—about an hour after reportedly posting a picture of [St. Mark’s Mtn] summit to her Instagram. Her phone lost connection after the call. 
SC

33 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

[This is the danger of defining an Internet celebrity by the number of followers one has - that the bar will only be lowered. As of today the new acceptable number of followers is 4,000.]

Hello member of the younger generation here to educate you internet fame so you can make more informed judgements. I'll be using Youtube as an example but the same numbers likely apply to instagram. 4k followers or subs is still effectively a no body once someone has 100k subs or followers then someone can be internet famous. The internet is still very young so its hard to get a rough estimate of how many subs would get someone a obit but generally if someone has 1 million subs or followers they are a safe bet for an obit i.e Eugenia Cooney.

7 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Eugenia Cooney.

Again with her? Socks all over the world then obviously. Thin is IN.

On 07/01/2021 at 21:17, Charles De Gaulle said:

So here is the latest on Eugenia Cooney. She is very close to being back to her worst 

I've been anorexic for 2 years back when I was 18-19, it was the worst period of my life, people don't understand how hard this addiction is, I wouldn't wish it even to my worst enemy. Every time that I find Eugenia's videos online, I have tears in my eyes, I wish her all the very best and I hope that someday she'll be able to say that it's behind her. 

• Like 3

Ninja looking awfully gaunt

Goddess Bunny (wikidead at 61

Widely known from the 2005 eBaum's World video "Obey the Walrus" which went viral.

Also appeared in the Marilyn Manson music video for Dope Show.

f1a7b3f87dfd65a2b428e505a8b18c55.png.b5cb87b13330394b3f69769781a27039.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Goddess Bunny (wikidead at 61

Widely known from the 2005 eBaum's World video "Obey the Walrus" which went viral.

Also appeared in the Marilyn Manson music video for Dope Show.

f1a7b3f87dfd65a2b428e505a8b18c55.png.b5cb87b13330394b3f69769781a27039.png

Oh fuck that thing is a ghost now. Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

Already ten years since someone started "Epic Rap Battles" and you already know how much I love lists so I'm listing who's alive from the real-life based characters each episode from the start. Some of these are getting old, i'll update this in around ten years or something if I'm still alive.

Unofficial original episode, 2010: Michael J. Fox

Season 1, 2010-2011: Billy O' Reilly from the first episode. Chuck Norris from the third episode. Sarah Palin and Lady Gaga from the fourth (John McCain also "appeared" in this one, but has died since). Hulk Hogan from the fifth (Kim Jong-Il and Macho Man Randy Savage also "appeared" in this one, but both died later the same year). Justin Bieber from the sixth. Stephen Hawking was still alive when the seventh one, "Albert Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking" was released, but has died since. Vince Offer from the tenth one. Mr. T from the thirteenth one. From the fifteenth one, the main actors of these, Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD.

Season 2, 2011-2013: From the fourth one, the Jackson five. From the sixth one, Bill Gates. From the eigth one, Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. From the tenth one, Clint Eastwood. From the seventeenth one, Skrillex and from the eighteenth one Gorbachev, Putin and Mikhail Baryshnikov

Season 3, 2013-2014: Miley Cyrus from the third one. Michael Jordan from the fifth one. From the sixth one Donald Trump and Kanye West. From the ninth one Stephen King. From tenth one Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Season 4, 2014-2015: From the first one Jamie Hyneman, Adam Savage, Kari Byron and Tory Belleci (Grant Imahara has died since). From the fifth one Ellen Degeneres, Oprah Winfrey, Stedman Graham and Dr.Phil. From the sixth one Quentin Tarantino and Steven Spielberg. From the eigth one David Copperfield. Stan Lee was alive when the finale, the "Jim Henson vs. Stan Lee" was made but has died since.

Season 5, 2016-2017: From the first one, George R.R. Martin. From the second one, Gordon Ramsay. From the fifth one, Caitlyn Jenner. From the seventh one Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. From the ninth one Stevie Wonder and his children and partners. From the 11th one, Tony Hawk, Wayne Gretzky and Bobby Orr. From the twelfth, again Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD.

Season 6, 2018-2019: From the first one, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Dianne Feinstein. From the fourth Bill Cosby. From the eleventh, Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

• Like 1

Dylan Hart AKA household hacker died in 2020 he had nearly 5m subscribers.They only just released a video announcing it. Loved his 'as seen on TV' videos and just genuinely shocked as this was one of my favourite YouTube channels. His voice and comedy were perfect for the videos he was making. R.I.P :(

• Sad 1