Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

And on his way out he managed to reveal the identity of his Afghan translator, so expect that guy to be decapitated in the coming days.

• Haha 1

On 04/08/2021 at 01:50, arghton said:

New video of Urabe here, in a lamborghini

New video released, but this one doesn't have him in it as Ryuji Urabe died today aged 93. Rest in Peace, seemed to enjoy the internet fame he got during his last two or three months.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 31/05/2021 at 23:29, ladyfiona said:

Eugenia body checking in recent video. Don't look if triggered by anorexia:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.ef236c692e0e5f7dc9ab467093f3faa9.png

Popular Minecraft YouTuber Technoblade announces he has cancer.

(Keep in mind he's only 22 years old)

(timestamp 2:16)

• Like 1

A YouTube personality with nearly 1.6 million subscribers has died from Covid-19. Brandon Ashur, 36, known online as Bashurverse or Toasty Time, died after contracting covid in August. It is believed that Ashur had not been vaccinated against the virus. ‘Please get your vaccine’: YouTuber hits out at anti-vaxx movement as he dies of Covid (msn.com)

• Like 1

On 27/08/2020 at 13:25, arghton said:

Kabosu, dog known for the very popular "doge" picture and meme looks frail, is blind and probably has health issues judging on these pictures from her owner's blog http://kabochan.blog.jp/archives/41544260.html

The blog is in Japanese though

http://kabochan.blog.jp/archives/44716923.html

Year later, still alive and still looks great in some new pictures. This new blog post from last month seems a bit worrying, but on the other hand the "doge" looks better in later pictures.

In June the owner of the dog sold the original picture of the dog as a non-fungible token for 4 million USD and it is now apparently worth around 550 million according to Bloomberg...

19 minutes ago, arghton said:

http://kabochan.blog.jp/archives/44716923.html

Year later, still alive and still looks great in some new pictures. This new blog post from last month seems a bit worrying, but on the other hand the "doge" looks better in later pictures.

In June the owner of the dog sold the original picture of the dog as a non-fungible token for 4 million USD and it is now apparently worth around 550 million according to Bloomberg...

Turns 16 in November.

My oldest dog was 17. It's very difficult to get beyond that age, regardless of breed.

Youtuber who lives in a van Gabby Petito has been found dead (ruled as homicide) and her boyfriend Brian Laundrie is missing.

BBC News

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Youtuber who lives in a van Gabby Petito has been found dead (ruled as homicide) and her boyfriend Brian Laundrie is missing.

BBC News

I’ve known about this case for almost a week because of nonstop media coverage and I really don’t understand why they report it like it’s a big deal, especially cause other victims don’t get a ton of coverage at all. (Btw, I do feel bad for her, but that doesn’t mean she’s the only thing in the world that deserves a ton of coverage). 

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I’ve known about this case for almost a week because of nonstop media coverage and I really don’t understand why they report it like it’s a big deal, especially cause other victims don’t get a ton of coverage at all. (Btw, I do feel bad for her, but that doesn’t mean she’s the only thing in the world that deserves a ton of coverage). 

I think without that police footage of them it wouldn't have gotten so big. 

Didnt know where to post it. My girlfriend has been updating about this little girl from TikTok who suffered from cancer. They had a lot of followers on social medias.

She has passed this morning. She was 3.

I dont have Instagram, so pardon the plain link. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUYMcOZvThE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Everyone's favourite sexual deviant Swiss SPAM artist >Shadman appears to be having some sort of suicidal breakdown on Twitter.

I don't think that's a sucidal breakdown. I think they are just pissed.

Btw to anyone not in the know Shadbase posts really, really, really disgusting art and searching this person on google may actually get you put on a watchlist depending on which country you are in.

• Like 1

Brian Laundrie's remains have been found. If wish to be a tinhatter - his remains and items that belong to him were found hours after his parents started to help look for him. His bag was even found by his father. This is like an episode of You but with less braincells.