Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

14 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Tik Tok comedian Huey Haha dead at 22. Apparently, he wasn't really laughing towards the end anymore:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-huey-haha-dead-tiktok-25315951

An occasion where its wise to include first name as well as surname in the headline.

• Haha 4

Kabosu, aka, Doge dog, 16 years old today:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Kabosu, aka, Doge dog, 16 years old today:

Seems to be in a good condition currently. Was sick a year ago.

On 10/02/2018 at 01:19, the_engineer said:

Richard ' lowtax ' kyanka founder and owner of something awful website, has some sort of disease . Everyone seems to say its serious and he's dying yet I can't seem to find out exactly what his illness is. He posted in late Jan about his neck falling apart???

https://mobile.twitter.com/richard_kyanka/status/957048546636828678

Lowtax dead apparently: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984488

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Reason of death, zip-lining accident?

https://getindianews.com/is-richard-lowtax-kyanka-dead-or-alive-social-media-death-hoax-explained/

In his case, the internet cannot be fully trusted, though.

He was battling "fetal alcohol syndrome" - which might explain some of his health troubles.

21 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Sad I used to post on something awful back in the day and you had to pay aswell so I only stuck around for a few months for the let's plays. I'm pretty sure I interacted with him but not 100% . Let's plays were created on that website by a guy named slowbeef and then they migrated to YouTube I stopped paying/posting. I'm pretty sure I interacted with another guy on there called vile rat who died in Benghazi attack in Libya aswell. 

There's a guy who was pretty suicidal back then called shmorky who seems to be on the edge of insanity, I heard rumours but that's all they were rumours so I won't speculate. In the not so distant future I won't be surprised if this is being replied to about his death.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

>Shadman arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, the story makes The Sun.

Never thought that both Chris Chan & Shadman would get arrested in the same year, also didn't expect Shadman to get arrested for assault instead of all the other questionable things he has made in the past.

Apetor, a Norwegian YouTuber who achieved fame for regularly walking on thin ice died... well, just have a guess. He'd previously "beaten" cancer and tempted fate on a massive level by posting a video with this title a few days ago:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 27/08/2021 at 23:44, Drewsky1211 said:

Popular Minecraft YouTuber Technoblade announces he has cancer.

(Keep in mind he's only 22 years old)

(timestamp 2:16)

He almost lost an arm and is in a wheelchair now, but the recent surgery was a success:

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/16018/technoblade-almost-loses-arm-after-cancer-diagnosis

• Like 3

Here is the video he made describing it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Here is the video he made describing it.

Looks like a random episode of the midnight gospel

1 minute ago, SwiftlyVague said:

Adalia Rose, who amassed over two million subscribers on YouTube in documenting her life with Progeria, dead at 15.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/adalia-rose-williams-dead-at-15-she-is-no-longer-in-pain/

Oh I knew her long before this site she was touching ! I never would have guessed she was only 15 ! RIP, a beautiful girl 

• Like 2

Jo Jang-mi, an internet personality known for gaming and mukbang, has died, according to local media reports.  
She was 27.  
Jo, who went by the handle of BJ Jammi on Twitch, was suffering from depression following an incident in 2019 in which she become the subject of online attacks.  
During a broadcast in 2019, Jo made a hand gesture that some viewers interpreted as a signal of man-hating feminism. She subsequently made two public apologies, but the negative comments continued.    
The cause of death was not given, but one online post from a person claiming to be a family member reported that she had killed herself.  
"Hello, I am Jang-mi's uncle, and I am writing to inform everyone that BJ Jammi has ended her own life," according to the post on the BJ Jammi's Twitch account. "The cause of her death was depression, which occurred due to large amounts of hateful comments and rumors about her."

SC

• Like 2

A popular Latin American YouTuber with a history of faking his death is in recovery, after it was reported earlier this week that he fell from a third-storey balcony in Argentina while filming a video.

Yao Cabrera, often compared to controversial content creators like the Paul brothers in the US, was in “grave condition” earlier this week after falling from his home in the town of Villa Carlos Paz.

Hmmm.

SC

Popular American skateboarder and social media influencer Josh Neuman was among the four victims of a small plane crash in Iceland, his family and local authorities confirmed.

Neuman's family said in a statement on Monday that the 22-year-old died "doing what he loved," noting he had just experienced Iceland's northern lights in what he called "the happiest day of [his] life."  (I'm guessing not)

He was on a sightseeing flight to create commercial content for the Belgian streetwear brand Suspicious Antwerp, according to The Associated Press. The company confirmed that the occupants of the plane — which had been missing since Thursday — were a Suspicious Antwerp employee, an Icelandic pilot and "two content creators."

The AP reports that the other victims were Suspicious Antwerp sponsorship manager Tim Alings, 27; Belgian skydiver and influencer Nicola Bellavia, 32; and 49-year-old Haraldur Diego, a prominent aviator and pioneer of photography tours.

SC

• Like 2