http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4279451/Robin-Gibb-told-docs-There-will-never-be-a-time-when-enough-is-enoughI-want-to-live.html

No wonder he fell into a coma. According to that article he'd just had a conversation with Tony Bliar.

No wonder he fell into a coma. According to that article he'd just had a conversation with Tony Bliar.

Yeah that Tony Blair job shares with one of the four horsemen...no prizes for guessing which one. The article sounds like an early obit. to me.

Guest Guesty

Robin needs fattening up...some quarter pounders with cheese, and chocolate milkshakes..and maybe some new steroids...

Guest Popfan

Robin needs fattening up...some quarter pounders with cheese, and chocolate milkshakes..and maybe some new steroids...

Basically, he should help himself to the same kind of grub Dwina and RJ are having - it certainly works for them...

Guest Guest

So, soon it will become the Bee Gee?

No it wont because HE'S NOT GOING TO DIE!

So, soon it will become the Bee Gee?

No it wont because HE'S NOT GOING TO DIE!

Really ? I didn't know robin gibb was immortal.

Only clive dunn knows the secret to immortality and its loads of juicy burgers and rib eye steaks so pass on the message if you can to robin.

Only clive dunn knows the secret to immorality and its loads of juicy burgers and rib eye steaks

And pints of Guinness.

Guest Guesty

This thread is in danger of dying...unlike Robin it would seem.

Only clive dunn knows the secret to immorality and its loads of juicy burgers and rib eye steaks

And pints of Guinness.

I thought it was to not panic?

Only clive dunn knows the secret to immorality

Wait, I missed that - I thought you said immortality!

Guest Guest

Tomorrow is the First Of May....cue Barry singing:

#When I was small

and Christmas trees were tall...l#

Only clive dunn knows the secret to immorality

Wait, I missed that - I thought you said immortality!

Of course according to robin gibb eating meat is immoral. Thanks for the pointing that out I will just go and edit it quietly lol.

Guest Popfan

Robin has to learn how to walk and eat again.

http://www.contactmu...k-again_1323531

So they got themselfes two new dogs. Missed that. I know that one of their two irish wolfhounds, Paddy, died aged 8 on October 21st, 2009. It says so somewhere on this page. Didn't hear anything about the other one, Kerry, though.

Guest Sabotage
Back home recuperating, according to the Daily Wail.

Staying alive, then?

(well, someone had to say it)

LOL yeah

Guest Popfan

Article in the Telegraph today.

He is now out of the coma and his pneumonia has cleared, but he remains in intensive care at a central London hospital.

"He can't speak at the moment because he has a tracheotomy, and he has to communicate by blinking his eyes."

Progressing from using an oxygen mask to tracheotomy is not a good sign, is it? Weren't there some reports at the beginning of this month about him possibly getting released from hospital within a week or so? This surely doesn't sound much like it.

"It's 50/50 whether he comes through this..."

"The plan is to get his strength up so he can resume chemotherapy treatment for his cancer."

They must be joking!

Guest Gutsy

Well, he's apparently not strong enough to breathe using the oxygen mask in combination with a mobile oxygen device.

But it may work if they use the trach tube (still in combination with a mobile oxygen device) for that purpose.

He would then be no longer confined to his bed - a prerequisite, if he's supposed to ever learn how to walk and to return

home again.

Guest Popfan

Hahaha, I don't think the tracheotomy was done for medical reasons at all - he was probably practising songs all day long, and they found this was the only means to make him shut the fuck up.

His voice always reminds me of Mickey Mouse, no matter if he talks or "sings" - or whatever he thinks he's doing when on stage.

SuperStock_1525R-153425.jpg

As I'm getting ready to 'bring up the bodies' for next year's list, I'm still clinging to the hope the special 'No.2' immunity holds. Plus...Titanic Requiem still hasn't reached No.1 in the classical charts - this might just be the report to do it ;) Methinks fishy cheese to all this and not formaldehyde.

Hahaha, I don't think the tracheotomy was done for medical reasons at all - he was probably practising songs all day long, and they found this was the only means to make him shut the fuck up.

His voice always reminds me of Mickey Mouse, no matter if he talks or "sings" - or whatever he thinks he's doing when on stage.

They were aiming for Barry 'Popfan'.

Robin Gibb is .....

.....................delete-history-mozilla-firefox-800x800.jpg

PUSHING+UP+DAISIES.PNG

Oh well, not yet.

regards,

Hein