Guest Arnold

Paul Marsden MP

Guest Arnold

He's got cancer - a bone tumour on his shoulder. He's just 36. It may be wise to look at the prognosis for this sort of cancer. He could be a decent bet for next year.

Guest Arnold

No takers on this fellow for next year? I've done a bit of research on the prognosis for bone cancer. See the site below.

http://www.cancerhelp.co.uk/help/default.asp?page=4423

My conclusion is that he has a 33 per cent chance of dying within the next five years if it is a primary cancer.

If it's secondary, very, much higher than that.

A half-way decent outside bet perhaps?

Or am I gibbering to myself in cyberspace?

Yep....you are gibbering...

Guest Paul Marsden MP
He's got cancer - a bone tumour on his shoulder. He's just 36. It may be wise to look at the prognosis for this sort of cancer. He could be a decent bet for next year.

Dear Arnold and Deathlist

Desperately sorry to disappoint you but there is a 100% chance that I'll outlive you. Yep government's and newspapers can tear me down but I just bounce back. Irritating isn't it?

Amazing that there are sick people around who spend their miserable lives thinking about death all the time. They have no idea how to enjoy life. perhaps you need therapy.

Cheers

Paul Marsden MP

Guest Paul Marsden MP

Dear Arnold and Deathlist

Desperately sorry to disappoint you but there is a 100% chance that I'll outlive you. Yep government's and newspapers can tear me down but I just bounce back. Irritating isn't it?

Amazing that there are sick people around who spend their miserable lives thinking about death all the time. They have no idea how to enjoy life. Perhaps you need therapy?

Cheers

Paul Marsden MP

Is there an echo in here...?

Oh - where to start :pop:

Typical politician. Why give one response, when two will do, even if all they do is repeat the same message again? (Oh look - a question mark - usualy goes at the end of a question, but by the time of your second post, I take it you figured that out yourself!)

Its something to do with talking twice as much as listening - you would have thought having two ears and one mouth would have indicated the correct talking:listening ratio :P

Desperately sorry to disappoint you but there is a 100% chance that I'll outlive you

Pardon!!?? All of us?? Knowing nothing of our ages, health, vices, that is a pretty sweeping statement - but then, why let facts (or a knowledge of statistics) get in the way of making a point.

Amazing that there are sick people around who spend their miserable lives thinking about death all the time

Errr, is this your webpage? The one with the running total of dead and wounded in Iraq? Can you arrange these words into a well known saying - pot, kettle, black?

And I would hardly categorise visiting this site and posting the odd message as thinking about death all the time - thats like thinking that because you have 50 MP's you will form the next Official Opposition. Now that really would require therapy!

Anyway, thanks for dropping in. Good to know that this country is well served by MP's who google their names to see who may be talking about them, and then have the time and committment to post not one, but two messages of reply.

And despite the sweeping remarks and generalisations about us here at Deathlist, I feel sure I speak for all us 'sick people' with 'miserable lives' in saying that your comments have not altered the level of respect we have for you :)

Cheers,

Teddy

Guest Arnold

Paul, this is not the spirit of The Death List. You should be cheerfully waving your X-ray results at the Death List Committee and lobbying for inclusion on the list.

Wasn't it the same Paul Marsden who was very well versed in the ways of the web, in particular websites involving underpants and photography? Or was that another MP?

Anyway, not wishing to defend MPs all that much, it is possible that one of his researchers came across the site and reported it rather than a vanity Googling moment............

Yep government's and newspapers can tear me down but I just bounce back. Irritating isn't it?

Looks like that penny on income tax to fund improvements in the nation's education can't come a moment too soon.

Bone tumour? Bone head would appear to be more appropriate.

Desperately sorry to disappoint you but there is a 100% chance that I'll outlive you

Hmm, are we suggesting some form of tontine agreement, whereby a pool of chaps would bequeath all their money to the last surviving member of the group.

I'm up for it.

WITH THANKS

In november 2003, Shrewsbury MP Paul Marsden posted an online love poem which he claimed was about his wife (and not the woman with whom he had recently had an affair). The poem read in part:

Her hips swaying and her red lips tight,

Then that smile so devastating in its might,

Tongue rippling across teeth so white,

Breasts rising as I feel the urge to bite.

Eyes stalking its prey, she's relishing the fight...

Marsden, Paul (1968- ) British politician

[sources: Shropshire Star, November 2003]

err... Rave on John Donne.

Guest Dennis Revell

Hi Paul,

Used to enjoy contributing to your Lib-Dem forum, before you closed it down, allegedly because of your sexual meanders.

I also staunchly defended you at Tom Watson's shamefully Blairite chat forums - which seem to have disappeared.

What a mistake. So, you've decided to rejoin the War Criminal Party. Is the fact that your name's still listed at the impeachblair.org website as a supporter an oversight on your part?

Here's what I think of you now:

Paul Marsden is a complete sack of sh*t

Well, whether you live long or short, along with Tony Bloody Liar, you are now in the category of never having served the human race so well than if your mortal remains be rendered down to compost (or do I mean up to compost), as countless innocent Iraqis have been, and spread over some nutrient deficient piece of land.

000A6517-8CF6-1E37-8BD780BFB6FA0000.jpg

Let's just hope that Mr Marsden is still frequenting the pages of DL to read that post. Who is Dennis Revell anyway?

According to this article (The highly articulate Mr. Revell's "sack of sh*t" link)

Mr Marsden recently announced he had a tumour in his shoulder.

I wonder if this is one of the BBC's frequent typos and should read :

"Mr Marsden recently announced he had a tuber on his shoulder."

That would certainly explain why he defacated to the Liberal Democrats in the first place.

According to this article (The highly articulate Mr. Revell's "sack of sh*t" link)

Mr Marsden recently announced he had a tumour in his shoulder.

I wonder if this is one of the BBC's frequent typos and should read :

"Mr Marsden recently announced he had a tuber on his shoulder."

That would certainly explain why he defaeceated to the Liberal Democrats in the first place.

Talking of typos, did you mean defacated or defected? I rather like the idea of him defacating to (or on) the Lib Dems

Well spotted Mr. Josco! Post corrected.

That was a classic case of alcohol-inspired neologism. :blink:

Guest Dennis Revell

TO my surprise marsdenp@parliament.uk was still working, which I found out when I sent, speculatively, my first post here off to Marsden. He replied:

Email reply from Paul "complete sh*t" Marsden

To:    dennisrevell@att.net

Subject:    RE: DeathList Forum addition ...

Date:    Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:56:34 +0000

Dear Dennis

I am very proud to still be listed as wanting to impeach Blair. I have joined the Labour Party not Tony Blair plc.

Please don't send offensive emails unless you have something useful to say otherwise you may get one back saying :-

Dennis Revell is a sad, lonely geek with nothing better to do than being offensive.

Kind regards

Paul

And I replied back in turn, which I expect will end it. Well, I hope.

000A6517-8CF6-1E37-8BD780BFB6FA0000.jpg

Guest Guest

(To Paul Marsden):

Subject: RE: ... Ouch! That's telling me ...

I feel as though I've just been molested by this huge, big, vicious, nay very big, long-toothed

Cuddly Toy.

Really, is that the best you can do?

You're right though, you got me banged to rights. You must have been consulting with the former General Secretary of the "Labour" Party. Perhaps now you've added your psychological expertise to the fray, I'll seek that "help" that Triesman suggested. How is the old fart, anyway?

Apparently you're of the same school of attitudes to "geeks" as the very much intellectually challenged Billy Connolly. You might remember he's the alleged comedian who made the quip about "wishing they'd just get on with it", in relation to Kenneth Bigley?

You're right though, I definitely have some "geekish" qualities, which really means nothing else than I'm able to do and understand some stuff that's actually useful, and sometimes even pretty. That's sets me poles apart from the vast majority of MPs (and ex MPs), and definitely from the appalling Mr. Connolly.

Actually I recently fantasised about engaging in a public competition with Mr. Connolly - basically have a panel of judges rate the quality of insults one against the other. I think Connolly would lose, but I got to say, he'd be stiff competition.

I can't deny it; even my taste in music is outside the current mostly moronic mainstream. Just what are "we" doing to these kids? (Apart from denying the majority the chance to be able to afford to own their own homes before they retire, that is).

I can even change my own oil, and stuff.

You got me there. Trouble is I break out of the "geek" mold by occasionally being able to string together whole sentences and paragraphs.

Sad too, eh? What can I say, even more spot on than your geeky bit. Then you must be of much greater fortitude than I if the murder of, oh, the odd 100,000 or so Iraqis, and the odd British serviceman doesn't sadden you at all; especially when that's largely a through the machinations of the leadership of a Party we both used to be members of - and which apparently you are again. As a result of actions of your own country.

Perhaps you and Mr. Triesman could council concerning the important things in life, such as concentrating on the recent intensity of the scripts for the scallys' East Enders or Coronation Street; and as Blair said (paraphrased): "Leave it up to us ... we're the politicians ... we get to make these decisions". Ah, he's an Expert you see. Or XSpurt. 'X': something unknown, 'Spurt': A drip under pressure.

Lonely? Yes probably. As if a complete Alien, in fact. That'll probably get worse after the election - which is looking as though it will have me shaking my head and wondering just why the F**k did the British people re-elect such an obvious Traitor, War Criminal and Mass Murderer back into No. 10. With only the odd 1 1/2 to 2 million people who took part in the largest demonstration in British history for company - I'll feel so terribly lonely - interestingly such a demonstration would have meant the end for that other US target - Chavez in Venezuela - they've got oil too, see.

Offensive? Get real, look at the F*****g World, man, and the part in it the "Labour" Party plays.

Anyway, enough of me. So to you. From what you say, I imagine you've been canvassing round knocking on doors, declaring yourself from the "Labour" Party, and telling people, whatever they do, NOT to vote for the "Labour" candidate. Right? 'Course you F*****g well know as well as I do that a vote for ANY "Labour" candidate, who isn't going to defect, or refuse the whip immediately on election, is a vote for the said Traitor, War Criminal and Mass Murderer. Isn't it. That's rhetorical, because that logic is unassailable. Honest. Take if from a geek.

Of course that's what you've been doing because that's what any intelligent moral person would do, right? Indeed, only a complete sh*t would canvass differently.

Shame on you. There are only two possible circumstances that would excuse your attempt to enter the Guinness Book of Records as the only defected MP or former MP to re-join the War Crimes Party. This is seriously analagous to a 1930's German Workers Party member of no small ranking, who having defected because he was unhappy at the style and directions a certain well known Austrian "gentleman" was imposing on that Party, then decides to rejoin, and "fight" from the inside, and such crap.

Exaggeration? Quite the opposite in fact. That comparison is understatement. You'd only believe differently if you haven't seen this, and this and this.

The first circumstance would be that you were looking to get the opportunity to get close to the PM, so you could whack him. Astonishingly unlikely, I would have thought, given the cuddly toy nature of your "insults". If I'm wrong though, you do have my sincere apologies, and I will religiously visit your graveside/memorial every year. Oh yea, and good luck.

I for one would greatly welcome the early arrival of the PM in this particular forum.

The second circumstance, more likely, (unfortuneately): that you're privy to a post-election plot, of masses of "Labour" MPs refusing the Whip, or declaring themselves members of an Independent Labour Party, or the like. Better than nothing, but still, because of unnecessary delay, over the blood and guts of more dead and maimed Iraqis, and the odd British soldier.

Anyway, in case you didn't meander to my Iraq-Stuff homepage, here it is. You're pretty prominent there just now. Not for much longer though; given the strong impression of Party "loyalty" you must have managed to convey to both the "Labour" Party, but much more importantly to the probably somewhat bewildered and *infinitely* more honourable Lib-Dems, I figure your 15 minutes are up.

Good riddance.

Dennis Revell.

*infinitely*: Geeky bit for you. Not to imply the Lib-Dems are infinitely honourable. But that "Labour" have zero honour. Zero divided into any other number is infinity, see. Pass it on to Billy.

Labour peer and former MP Albert Stallard has died. Sorry for not posting it in the Dead thread, but I quite enjoyed stumbling across inveterate floor-crosser Paul Marsden's ranting and Dennis Revell's eloquent baiting so I put it here. It appears that Marsden hasn't joined the Tories or the Raving Loonies since 2005 and is still 'outliving' us all; maybe he'd like to post with an update?

Labour peer and former MP Albert Stallard has died. Sorry for not posting it in the Dead thread, but I quite enjoyed stumbling across inveterate floor-crosser Paul Marsden's ranting and Dennis Revell's eloquent baiting so I put it here. It appears that Marsden hasn't joined the Tories or the Raving Loonies since 2005 and is still 'outliving' us all; maybe he'd like to post with an update?

Thanks for posting that here, I would never have come across this amusing thread if you hadn't, which I did when searching to see if Stallard had already been reported. I know it's quite an old thread, and I can't really be arsed to google to see if this Marsden fellow is still an MP, but isn't it a reflection of the times when even MPs can't get the use of basic punctuation correct. Rogue apostrophes, no capitals, bloody shocking. What is this country coming to?

After 15 years UKIP has its first MP, albeit via the 'Marsden Manoeuvre'. They must be so proud.