Achelous

Bovine Attacks

Probably one where it's better not to forget and come dressed as a chicken. Reasonable chance you'd end up as the entree for somebody dressed as a cow.

3 hours ago, En Passant said:

Probably one where it's better not to forget and come dressed as a chicken. Reasonable chance you'd end up as the entree for somebody dressed as a cow.

Actually that would be pretty funny to show up as a chicken at this promotion.

5 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Thought you were a new poster for a minute there...

It's the Alien to harp seal pup shift all over again. Which I still got used to after a week, granted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

It's the Alien to harp seal pup shift all over again. Which I still got used to after a week, granted.

When he posted it, it was the faceless avatar that he had trying be funny to the authorities...

8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

When he posted it, it was the faceless avatar that he had trying be funny to the authorities...

An admin laughed, so succeeding in being funny, thank you very much, Mr Russ!

:P

Anyhow, it was time for a change after 8 years.

Unlike Death Impends....I can't even  remember the previous 8-year avatar.  Out of sight out of mind with SC.  SMH

One eyed matador Juan Jose Padilla has survived his latest attack by a bull, although he did need his scalp stitching back on to his head afterwards.  

Padilla is one of the most famous bullfighters in Spain. Aside from winning multiple honors and being praised for his bullfighting skills, he is also prone to disaster – he was wounded 38 times prior to the incident in Arevalo.

He nearly died in 2001 when, during a bullfight in Pamplona, a bull pierced him in the throat. He lost his eye in 2011 after a bull gored him in Zaragoza. That fight also ended for Padilla with a broken jaw and skull, as well as loss of hearing in his right ear.

Last year, he was gored in Valencia. A bull pierced him in the thigh and chest, leaving Padilla with a punctured lung.

• Like 1

A bull rider died from injuries received during a Wyoming rodeo more than a week ago.  Jason Blasdel, of Fruita, Colorado, was severely injured at the Platte River Rodeo on July 7. He suffered internal bleeding and died on July 8.  Blasdel, 30, leaves behind a wife and two young children.  Fundraising efforts for the family are underway at Western Slope Cattlemen’s Livestock Auction.

I've attached the photo, for some reason it struck me poorly.  Sad to think those little girls' hearts are broken.  I know....all these deaths leave someone saddened, and even kids left behind, for some reason this one got to me.  
SC

Jason-Blasdel-pics-2-1.jpg

• Like 2

Cows are statistically more deadly to walkers than cyclists are to pedestrians, reveals the totally unbiased Cycling Weekly.  

Seventy four deaths caused by cows in the UK in five years and not one of them a celebrity.   At least we have this thread ready and waiting when it happens, which it surely will.<_<

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Achelous said:

Cows are statistically more deadly to walkers than cyclists are to pedestrians, reveals the totally unbiased Cycling Weekly.  

Seventy four deaths caused by cows in the UK in five years and not one of them a celebrity.   At least we have this thread ready and waiting when it happens, which it surely will.<_<

Your argument that cows aren't deadly falls apart as I've seen my sister chase motorcyclists off their bikes because they disturbed her from grazing.

9 minutes ago, Achelous said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-45155240 Not a celebrity, granted, but just adds weight to your argument that one day, a celebrity, hopefully from TOWIE or some similar tosh, will indeed fall foul to these utter, utter bastards.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Your argument that cows aren't deadly falls apart as I've seen my sister chase motorcyclists off their bikes because they disturbed her from grazing.

If you could read properly, you would quickly realise that this is not what I am arguing.  

Please keep your moronic, puerile and infantile posts off this thread.  Many thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Achelous said:

If you could read properly, you would quickly realise that this is not what I am arguing.  

Please keep your moronic, puerile and infantile posts of this thread.  Many thanks. 

You can moooo all you want but my sister will still come to your house and graze your pubes if you insult me again.

BTW to Toast, death impends and Quinn reaper you three do realise that by liking that post you are saying you want Mr humorousless, authoritless, cow fucker here to ban me, right.

• Haha 1

John McNamara, 67, a retired biology lecturer and tutor had escaped stampeding cows with two of his dogs but went back into the field to save his golden retriever and was trampled to death alongside the dog.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6264749/Herd-cows-trample-man-67-dog-death-East-Sussex-field.html#

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

John McNamara, 67, a retired biology lecturer and tutor had escaped stampeding cows with two of his dogs but went back into the field to save his golden retriever and was trampled to death alongside the dog.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6264749/Herd-cows-trample-man-67-dog-death-East-Sussex-field.html#

To be fair they were heard to be shouting to him to mooooove.

23 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Poor dog :(

1 minute ago, The Mad Hatter said:

They're Indians so I won't call them people. If that Buffalo killed 1000 curry beasts that would make me happy.

As you have now become a fully fledged adult, or so you say, would it not be a good idea to stop posting the kind of bollocks that you hope will get you a temporary ban?

Grow the fuck up.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

They're Indians so I won't call them people. If that Buffalo killed 1000 curry beasts that would make me happy.

A truly damning indictment of the Irish education system encapsulated in twenty words.

I hardly ever swear on these forums, Mad Hatter, but I'm finding it exceptionally difficult to stop myself from calling you a sad, racist twat.  In any case, you're on mod preview again until somebody else takes pity on you.

• Like 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/27/220-stone-australian-steer-called-knickers-spared-barbeque-big/

Coo spared from becoming 3,000 burgers, because too fat to kill in abottoir .

Called "Knickers".

Where is Lardy these days?

• Sad 1

Redneck father dies of mad cow disease.

https://www.wsbradio.com/lifestyles/tennessee-dad-dies-after-contracting-human-form-mad-cow-disease/2o3AwUA7DTdyZ6x0IbtkrK/

Highly infectious I hope.

51499397_1864604070315678_3240746686770839552_n.jpg

A woman is fighting for life after being attacked by a 600kg cow southwest of Brisbane.  The woman, aged in her 70s, was rammed and trampled by the animal at a Peak Crossing property south of Ipswich about 6.30pm on Wednesday.  She reportedly sustained substantial chest injuries. 

SC

Straight up N'awlins cows, yo.  Damn near a bovine fais do-do!

• Haha 1