Achelous

Bovine Attacks

Not a bovine attack, but a man has been killed after riding his motor-cycle into a cow in Russia. (as reported in the Mos-cow Times)

• Like 1

4 of those 5 articles feature dog walkers. When will they learn? Basic rule, you don't go into a field of cows with a dog, especially one on a short lead.

Details of how Tshwane metro police officers, Tshepo Mphaka, Smith Sefoka and Kreshen Naidoo hit a cow on the N1, have emerged. It appears another car suddenly swerved in front of the municipal police trio’s BMW to avoid hitting the cow which had stumbled on to the N1 near the Murrayhill off-ramp. The animal got on to the highway through a hole in the fence, which seemed freshly cut by unknown people, suspected to be scrap metal vandals.

Ok that's three bovine posts today you're up to the minute. This one may be more animal antic, but I like it here.

SC

http://mobi.iol.co.za/#!/article/details-emerge-of-cops-crash-with-cow-1.1883275

It looks like another famous person has just incurred the wrath of marauding bovines. Children's author Babette Cole barely escaped with her life:

" They then proceeded to try and kill me. It was like a forest of legs and feet that were trampling me and I couldn't get out or do anything.

I was passing out with the blows and was ready to die."

Every year that goes by cows are becoming more dangerous. Never mind ISIS, these radicalised cattle are the real threat within our midst.

• Like 1

New Zealand girl attacked by cow, airlifted to hospital. Pretty much the entire story I posted there.

SC

Wow! Three deaths in Spain this weekend.

Cartoon%20Bull.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! Three deaths in Spain this weekend.

Four bull inflicted deaths now, or seven since the start of July. Dangerous times.

I believe it won't be long now until a well known celebrity is on the receiving end of a fatal bovine attack.

• Like 1

Admit it. Bovine Attacks is the best thread on DL.

SC

• Like 1