Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

I think we already knew that

And he's sensitive where his image is concerned.

This ain't gonna end well.

Reports that vile traitor Ri Jong Jin (well, he was in the good books until he fell asleep in a meeting) has been offed by anti-aircraft gun

Link: http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/north-korea-executes-officials-with-anti-aircraft-guns-for-being-disobedient-6098348/

Kim Jong-nam has probably been assassinated.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's brother has been assassinated at an airport in Malaysia, according to the South Korean news agency Yonhap News.
A South Korean government source told Reuters that Kim Jong-nam is believed to have been killed after being attacked by two unidentified female agents with "poisoned needles."
The suspects fled the scene and Malaysian police suspect North Korea was behind the killing.
Mr Kim went into hiding in Malaysia after the execution in December 2013 of his uncle, Jang Song-thaek, the once-powerful uncle of the current leader.
The eldest son of Kim Jong-il, he survived an assassination attempt in Macau in 2011
While he was widely seen as heir to the hermit kingdom's throne, he fell out of favour after being detained while trying to enter Japan on a forged passport along with two women and a child.
He said he wanted to visit Disneyland.
If confirmed, Kim's case would mark the most high-profile death under the Kim Jong-un regime since the execution of Jang Song-thaek.
Kim Jong-nam was born from his father's non-marital relationship with Sung Hae-rim, a South Korean-born actress who died in Moscow.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-half-brother-killed-kim-jong-nam-malaysia-north-korea-leader-a7579246.html

Two women with poisoned needles... reminds me of Bambi and Thumber in the Bond movie Never Say Never Again....

He does have a bit of 'class'..

Oh, for a moment I thought it was the President of the Supreme People's Assembly of North Korea, Kim Yong-nam (1928). But he is probably immortal.

Two women with poisoned needles... reminds me of Bambi and Thumber in the Bond movie Never Say Never Again....

Kim Jong-un would probably have been impressed by that movie; you may be closer to the truth than you think.

• Like 2

I imagine Kim Jong Nam's son is probably quite scared for his safety now, given his anti-north Korean social media stance

One thing to kill a fat pisshead in Malaysia, another to go to France and murder a student there.

Unless this is all a ~false flag~

Re Kim Jong Nam

BBC soon got round to reporting US intelligence and eye-witness stuff to indicate it was most likely a political hit. Initially they'd been skeptical. There are no other likely reasons, right? I mean, I wondered if it was an attempt to enforce a Kim Jong Un haircut that just went tragically wrong.

• Like 1

Diamonds are Forever

• Like 1

If king fatty the third kills of all of his family he'll end up feeling sooooo ronrey :)

CCTV picks out a possible murderess with LOL on her top.

Right, listened to a bit today about the NK black ops over the years. A lot was CIA type exploding cigar stuff, but much like the Yankee imperialists they had success's too. Airliners downed, folk shot etc etc.

One that had slipped me by, I was one ffs, was the Blue House shit. Close but no Cigar as Fidel would say....

Point is, 2 folk meant to be alive from the commandos , one of which is obitable as now an elderly politico.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pak_Jae-gyong

Right, listened to a bit today about the NK black ops over the years. A lot was CIA type exploding cigar stuff, but much like the Yankee imperialists they had success's too. Airliners downed, folk shot etc etc.

One that had slipped me by, I was one ffs, was the Blue House shit. Close but no Cigar as Fidel would say....

Point is, 2 folk meant to be alive from the commandos , one of which is obitable as now an elderly politico.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pak_Jae-gyong

North Korea sent 30 highly trained soldiers to try and kill the president of South Korea and in the end it was one of his closest allies that got him in the end..