Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

Right, listened to a bit today about the NK black ops over the years. A lot was CIA type exploding cigar stuff, but much like the Yankee imperialists they had success's too. Airliners downed, folk shot etc etc.

One that had slipped me by, I was one ffs, was the Blue House shit. Close but no Cigar as Fidel would say....

Point is, 2 folk meant to be alive from the commandos , one of which is obitable as now an elderly politico.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pak_Jae-gyong

North Korea sent 30 highly trained soldiers to try and kill the president of South Korea and in the end it was one of his closest allies that got him in the end..

What, they shot him in the arse?

• Like 2

If king fatty the third kills of all of his family he'll end up feeling sooooo ronrey :)

Maybe he has the curse of thorn.

FFS

Genius and - probably - the route to several forthcoming assassinations; everyone wants to be on telly, right?

• Like 1

FFS

Genius and - probably - the route to several forthcoming assassinations; everyone wants to be on telly, right?

Would be good if we could nominate who gets assassinated. Would that contravene DP rules though?

On 24/12/2011 at 7:19 PM, Windsor said:

Its his half-brother, Kim Jong-nam, we should be putting on the list.

He has said in the past that he wouldn't accept his younger brothers succession. It has also been reported that he will be keeping clear of the funeral in fear that attendance is seen as a challange to his brother's authority.

Don't be surprised if he disappears, or has a nasty accident: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/23/north-korea-kim-jong-il-funeral?CMP=NECNETTXT8187

That was a good call, albeit it took quite a few years to happen.

"Moderate" Republican John Kasich suggests a small military strike to wipe out the North Korean leadership:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/04/28/kasich-trump-should-eradicate-north-korean-leadership/?utm_term=.c4a7af973537

Ok, every US government needs a war, especially if the popularity is dropping. For Trump, it's going to be North Korea, isn't it? I'm so sure of it, I might put Kim Jong-Un in my Rotten Deadpool team.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

"Moderate" Republican John Kasich suggests a small military strike to wipe out the North Korean leadership:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/04/28/kasich-trump-should-eradicate-north-korean-leadership/?utm_term=.c4a7af973537

Ok, every US government needs a war, especially if the popularity is dropping. For Trump, it's going to be North Korea, isn't it? I'm so sure of it, I might put Kim Jong-Un in my Rotten Deadpool team.

Well, either that or Trump is deliberately making himself look like a dangerous and shallow leader so every nation on the planet gets scared and decides not to trouble the US.

44 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well, either that or Trump is deliberately making himself look like a dangerous and shallow leader so every nation on the planet gets scared and decides not to trouble the US.

Ah, the "madman in the White House" strategy as invented by Nixon/Kissinger!

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Ah, the "madman in the White House" strategy as invented by Nixon/Kissinger!

Yeah, but Kim Jong-Un has been playing a madman ever since he had been inaugurated. And the fact that he had some of his adversaries blown apart by an anti-aircraft gun lent some credibility to his strategy.

• Like 1

Did anyone else see the plausible but also highly laughable report in yesterday's Sun that used close up photographs to suggest that a lot of the weapons displayed in the vast military parades in North Korea are fake; basically plastic dummy rockets on rifles, pretendy missile warheads and rpgs etc. Oh yeah, and clear evidence the shades worn the soldiers are plastic cheapos and not the high-spec military sunglasses needed for battle in tough conditions.

If Trump does attempt to take out the leadership the ensuing battle could be - ahem - interesting.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GossipGabe said:

Yeah, but Kim Jong-Un has been playing a madman ever since he had been inaugurated. And the fact that he had some of his adversaries blown apart by an anti-aircraft gun lent some credibility to his strategy.

Yeah, I don't think he's playing.

Wendy, I'm home!

On 28.4.2017 at 19:02, gcreptile said:

US bombers fly over the Korean peninsula after North Korea tests a missile:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN1AF02K

This man is stupid,

Millions starving in Zimbabwe and the west does not care. Because we do not have oil or make rockets.  If I had made a rocket that was in range to Botwsana, Bush and Blair would have been straight in.

James Joseph Dresnok was a 21-year-old US soldier posted to the demilitarised zone in South Korea, after signing up to the army aged 17. 

He fled his base and made the perilous crossing into North Korea during the summer of 1962. 

Some 55 years later, the man the North Koreans referred to as ‘Comrade joe’ passed away, his sons confirmed. 

Good riddance you POS.

SC

On 22. august 2017 at 00:00, Sir Creep said:

James Joseph Dresnok was a 21-year-old US soldier posted to the demilitarised zone in South Korea, after signing up to the army aged 17. 

He fled his base and made the perilous crossing into North Korea during the summer of 1962. 

Some 55 years later, the man the North Koreans referred to as ‘Comrade joe’ passed away, his sons confirmed. 

Good riddance you POS.

SC

Excellent posting! This was not, of course, reported in Norway.

Hope your family, friends and home survived the floods. 

• Like 1

A man of principle, who had the ideal of drinking, fishing and 60 cigs a day.

Couldn't do that easily with your Imperialism.

Sleep well Comrade Joe. eQARRdy.gif

On 18.12.2015 at 14:54, gcreptile said:

So, Kim Jong-Un's aunt Kim Kyong-Hui IS alive, but now purged from all major posts:

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/business/2015/12/18/68/0501000000AEN20151218003600315F.html

Hospitalized and now seriously ill:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4843808/Once-powerful-aunt-Kim-Jong-seriously-ill.html

I had thought her dead in 2015 before I posted that quoted post up there. Then I forgot about it and thought her dead again, which was also wrong... until now...

His grand-uncle Kim Yong-ju is doing well at 96, though.

Out of interest...

'Why' exactly are the South concerned about the North testing ICBMs

Safest place in the World wid be the South......all the missiles are aimed 1000s of miles away.

• Like 1

Time for a regime change. Maybe the Russians could use one of their NON-nuclear bunker-busters and put an END to this twat.

Fuck that auld yin.

Standing up to the World Police, the wee bam should be applauded.

He knows they can't win a War, he knows it is sabre rattling to lessen the crazy humanitarian sanctions on his country. Just for not being, <pause to spit 'paaaah' at this point> a Democratic Capitalist hemogeanous lackey of the US of A. Not even a proper Country ffs, the Wales of the American continent.

I hope he fucking launches it at LA.

Heeeeeeeres jonnnngy

IMG_8721.thumb.JPG.bf4d402c189de0a606338

• Like 1
  • Haha 5