Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

On 9/3/2017 at 18:05, charon said:

Fuck that auld yin.

Standing up to the World Police, the wee bam should be applauded.

He knows they can't win a War, he knows it is sabre rattling to lessen the crazy humanitarian sanctions on his country. Just for not being, <pause to spit 'paaaah' at this point> a Democratic Capitalist hemogeanous lackey of the US of A. Not even a proper Country ffs, the Wales of the American continent.

I hope he fucking launches it at LA.

LA is almost 65% Mexican, Central & South American. 20% African American, etc. AS Mugabe would say: Racist!

Have a great day! :burnash:

? Eh, they're all american.....

Plus if aimed correctly at the San Andreas fault, much merriment ensues. Just giving Nature a helping hand is all...

• Like 1

Careful Maryport, the North Korea Agents will be calling, not happy about their leader being posted on here, holding a 3.5" floppy!!

• Haha 1

The delicious thing is, it just might.

The imperialists are still using them in nuclear installations I thought. Sure a report on it this year.

I fucking hope he launches, might pipe the cunts down a bit.

Yip, Nazi bastards are using 8" and 5.25" ones :D , so if Kim is using the wee ones, he's technologicaly ahead of the cunts , meme fail by Mary, take back your likes yez pricks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36385839

Aren't the US and North Korea still technically at war?

Hey if you thought being a US general was dispiriting, imagine being a North Korean one round about now.

Kim could be a 32 point joker next year... (10 + drop 40 + unnatural bonus)

9 minutes ago, themaninblack said:

I assume so, but it was the North Korean UN representative who said that, not me...

55 minutes ago, themaninblack said:

Yes. Its still a ceasefire as far as I'm aware.

Two women have pleaded not guilty to murdering Kim Jong-nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, as their trial in Malaysia got under way.

The brazen nature of his killing, using the highly toxic VX nerve agent as he waited for a flight at Kuala Lumpur airport in February, shocked the world.
Vietnamese Doan Thi Huong, 29, and Indonesian Siti Aisyah, 25, are accused of rubbing the chemical onto his face.

The pair say, tricked by North Korean agents, they thought it was a TV prank.

Pyongyang has denied any involvement in the killing, but Malaysian authorities maintain that four North Korean men, believed to be spies involved in the murder, fled Malaysia the same day.

The incident led to a bitter diplomatic row and strained the once cordial ties between North Korea and Malaysia, which expelled each other's ambassadors.

The trial has been eight months in the making and the two women are the only suspects actually charged with the murder of Kim Jong-nam.

With their heads bowed and wearing handcuffs and bullet-proof vests, the women walked past a horde of journalists gathered outside the court in Shah Alam, outside of Kuala Lumpur.

After the charges were read to them in court in Indonesian and Vietnamese, the two women entered their pleas through interpreters.

If found guilty, the women face the death penalty. Their defence lawyers are likely to argue that the real culprits are North Korean agents, who left Malaysia.

But in his opening remarks, the prosecutor said he aims to prove that the women, along with four people still at large, had the "common intention" to kill Mr Kim.

He said the women had carried out practice runs in Kuala Lumpur shopping malls before the attack, under the "supervision" of the four, who have not been named.

Dozens of witnesses, including airport staff who came into contact with Mr Kim, are expected to take the stand in the trial which will run for several weeks.

Why was the murder so shocking?

The murder is notable for its sheer audacity, taking place as it did mid-morning in full view of security cameras at Kuala Lumpur's airport.

On 13 February the two women were seen threading through crowds of people and accosting Mr Kim, before rubbing their hands on his face.

Then there was the speed with which Mr Kim died. Immediately after the attack he sought help from airport staff, who led him to a clinic, but he collapsed and died just minutes later.

After an autopsy, Malaysian authorities announced he was killed by VX, a toxin so lethal that it is classified as a weapon of mass destruction by the United Nations.

Who in North Korea could organise a VX murder?

Are these two women the only ones involved?

No. Malaysia previously named several North Koreans, who fled the country shortly after the killing, in connection to the case.

The two women, who were arrested days after the killing, have insisted that they were tricked by North Koreans into taking part in what they thought was a TV prank.

Prosecutors on Monday listed four other people on their charge sheet and described them as having a common intention to kill Mr Kim.

But Malaysian authorities also allowed three North Koreans suspected of involvement to leave the country in March in return for North Korea releasing nine Malaysian diplomats and their families.

What does the case tell us about North Korea?

Mr Kim, who was in his mid-40s, was the estranged older half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

At the time of his death, he was believed to have been living in self-imposed exile in Macau and was thought to have had some links to China.

Some believe he was killed because he was seen as a potential leader-in-waiting, and therefore a threat to his younger brother, but many analysts have dismissed this.

As with much concerning North Korea, the real motivations behind Mr Kim's murder are likely to remain unclear

If that's a Malaysia strip she wearing, she's playing a blinder imo.....

_98099503_040823040-1.jpg

It probably means Kim has suddenly realised he's bitten off more than he can chew (a rare thing for him) and Trump might be serious about nuking him ! 

Or the Chinese. Who are closer, and grumpier.

He would make a good wild card for next year (considering North Korea's relations with the rest of the world).

4 hours ago, Thatcher said:

There are rumours that General Hwang Pyong-so, a North Korean Vice Marshal and advisor/politician, has been executed. According to Reuters, he was facing punishment. Now the Daily Star, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Express, The Sun and The Telegraph are all speculating about his execution. 

Well that certainly puts a new slant on things.

In the whole year only a North Korean person, Kim Jong-nam, has died. That either means no one dies there or the regime keeps deaths secret. I'll go with the latter.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, drol said:

In the whole year only a North Korean person, Kim Jong-nam, has died. That either means no one dies there or the regime keeps deaths secret. I'll go with the latter.

Soylent Green is people!!!!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Soylent Green is people!!!!

Taste varies from person to person.

• Like 2

I am a big fan of North Korea and Kim Jong-Un. He's a genius

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My hero Kim Jong-Un could be in danger! 20% chance Kim is assassinated

James (Jim) Rickards is an American lawyer, economist, investment banker, and best-selling author. On Tuesday Rickards wrote:

The most important financial or geopolitical issue in the world today is a coming war between the U.S. and North Korea, probably in the next twelve weeks.

How can I be so sure about the timing? The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency told me.

https://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/us-attack-north-korea-march/2017/12/19/

19 hours ago, bladan said:

My hero Kim Jong-Un could be in danger! 20% chance Kim is assassinated

James (Jim) Rickards is an American lawyer, economist, investment banker, and best-selling author. On Tuesday Rickards wrote:

The most important financial or geopolitical issue in the world today is a coming war between the U.S. and North Korea, probably in the next twelve weeks.

How can I be so sure about the timing? The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency told me.

https://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/us-attack-north-korea-march/2017/12/19/

Aye, well according to news reports there are Chinese and Russian ships already breaking Nth Korea's oil blockade - so they might last a few days in that war, then

• Thanks 1