Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

As long as they manage to nuke Guam. Shitehole that place.

Guam is like Hawaii used to be before the tourists came. It does have a huge American military base though.

2 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Guam is like Hawaii used to be before the tourists came. It does have a huge American military base though.

Yes. The HUGE American base. It is all an American base. Thus aim there. Why are you confused?

The seemingly endless appearances of "ghost ships" full of dead North Koreans on the shores of Japan is indicative of Kim Jong Un's weakening grip over his citizens, experts say.

The latest took place last week, when a capsized boat containing the decayed remains of seven bodies washed ashore in Kanazawa, a city on Japan's west coast.   It was the second such discovery in Japan this month.

The number of ghost ships — vessels discovered with no living crew — reached 104 last year, the highest since authorities started collecting data in 2013, Japan's Kyodo news agency quoted the national coast guard as saying.

SC

An IP recently modified Kim Song Ae's (second wife of Kim Il-Sung) wiki page adding her death, which apparently happened in September 2014. The IP does not seem a troll and his other contributions are all legit, plus he cites this as a source, tough I could not verify its reliability using Google Translate. Since 2014 was a suspected date of death which was added some time ago to Korean wiki, I think it may be true overall. Kim Song Ae was 89 and reportedly in poor health. The regime declared her insane many years ago, fearing she would damage the leagacy of Kim Il-Sung. In 2011 she was so ill her son Kim Pyong-Il came back to North Korea while on a diplomatic mission to visit her. As she was rejected by the regime, there will never be official NK confirmation, but this is enough for me.

• Thanks 1

Summit with Trump off. Apparently Kim's having his hair done that day....

Kim's suit is like Dr Evil's. Dr Evil vs. overweight & aged Austin Trump?

This was the highlight for me. Like something out of the thick of it. Kim jong un looked knackered btw and sweating alot. The guy clearly doesn't get out much.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1006393841296068608/video/1

On 26/02/2018 at 11:44, drol said:

An IP recently modified Kim Song Ae's (second wife of Kim Il-Sung) wiki page adding her death, which apparently happened in September 2014. The IP does not seem a troll and his other contributions are all legit, plus he cites this as a source, tough I could not verify its reliability using Google Translate. Since 2014 was a suspected date of death which was added some time ago to Korean wiki, I think it may be true overall. Kim Song Ae was 89 and reportedly in poor health. The regime declared her insane many years ago, fearing she would damage the leagacy of Kim Il-Sung. In 2011 she was so ill her son Kim Pyong-Il came back to North Korea while on a diplomatic mission to visit her. As she was rejected by the regime, there will never be official NK confirmation, but this is enough for me.

South Korea confirmed she died between August and September 2014. NK will never confirm as she was ousted from power, but that is definitely enough.

• Like 1

Former DPRK Defense Minister Kim  Yong-chun has died of a heart attack aged 82 and gets a state funeral.

1 hour ago, drol said:

Former DPRK Defense Minister Kim  Yong-chun has died of a heart attack aged 82 and gets a state funeral.

What

They prop up the coffin and blow it to pieces with an anti-aircraft gun!

Ri Kun-mo, Premier of North Korea between 1986 and 1988, died in 2001  according to NK expert Alexandre Mansourov. Plus an anonymous IP continued to add 2012 as his Wiki date of death. There is no reason to doubt he is dead.

• Thanks 1

Former head of NK nuclear program Ju Kyu-chang, who stepped down in 2015, has succumbed to blood disease aged 89. Apparently there won't be any state funeral.

These days were marked by the 70th anniversary of DPRK foundation. There were big celebrations as you know, but nothing menacing, no missiles were shown, which makes me think something has indeed changed.

Anyway before the ceremony at the Supreme Assembly Kim Jong-un visited some elder cadres who could not attend the ceremony. All apparatchiks born in the 1930s (Choe Yong-rim, O Kuk-ryol, Kim Ki-nam, ecc) and presidents of DPRK Kim Yong-nam and Yang Hyong-sop were in the attendance. Considering there are few cadres older than them we can guess who they are.

One name I expected to see in the attendance was VMAR Ri Yong-mu. Ri is 93 and his last appearance was at the end of July at a veteran convention. Ri is 93 and he was present at that veteran convention in July, looked good for his age. Anyway he was not in the attendance yesterday and this could be a sign he's not doing so well.

Kim Chol-man is the last of Kim Il-sung's anti-Japanese comrades after the passing of MAR Ri Ul-sol, who died in November 2015 after a long battle with lung cancer.  He was in a wheelchair and looked like he suffered a debilitating stroke. I will post a pic if I find it. So he should be one of those cadres.

The last notable absent was DPRK Vicepresident Kim Yong-ju. Kim will be 98 (or 96 according to other sources) in a few days, but was still present at Assembly meetings at the beginning of 2018. In the pic I posted in the Political Frailty thread he looked decent, but he is so old he could worsen easily. Kim had serious heart issues back in the 70s and received heart surgery in Romania.  Kim is not perceived as an anti-Japanese Resistance fighter, so he does not attend veterans conventions, as he was studying in Moscow during the freedom struggle.

All of them will get a state funeral and are very likely to get a QO for that (that was the case with Kim Yong-chun in August). Here's the convention pic.

tongtong20180727104300_X_02_C_1.jpg

Mr. Kim is the man on the wheelchair, looked really awful (terminal stages of bladder cancer).

54 minutes ago, drol said:

These days were marked by the 70th anniversary of DPRK foundation. There were big celebrations as you know, but nothing menacing, no missiles were shown, which makes me think something has indeed changed.

Anyway before the ceremony at the Supreme Assembly Kim Jong-un visited some elder cadres who could not attend the ceremony. All apparatchiks born in the 1930s (Choe Yong-rim, O Kuk-ryol, Kim Ki-nam, ecc) and presidents of DPRK Kim Yong-nam and Yang Hyong-sop were in the attendance. Considering there are few cadres older than them we can guess who they are.

One name I expected to see in the attendance was VMAR Ri Yong-mu. Ri is 93 and his last appearance was at the end of July at a veteran convention. He was in a wheelchair and looked like he suffered a debilitating stroke. I will post a pic if I find it. So he should be one of those cadres.

Kim Chol-man is the last of Kim Il-sung's anti-Japanese comrades after the passing of MAR Ri Ul-sol, who died in November 2015 after a long battle with lung cancer. Kim is 100 and he was present at that veteran convention in July, looked good for his age. Anyway he was not in the attendance yesterday and this could be a sign he's not doing so well.

The last notable absent was DPRK Vicepresident Kim Yong-ju. Kim will be 98 (or 96 according to other sources) in a few days, but was still present at Assembly meetings at the beginning of 2018. In the pic I posted in the Political Frailty thread he looked decent, but he is so old he could worsen easily. Kim had serious heart issues back in the 70s and received heart surgery in Romania.  Kim is not perceived as an anti-Japanese Resistance fighter, so he does not attend veterans conventions, as he was studying in Moscow during the freedom struggle.

All of them will get a state funeral and are very likely to get a QO for that (that was the case with Kim Yong-chun in August). Here's the convention pic.

Mr. Ri is the man on the wheelchair. The old man with blue attire and lot of medals should be Kim Chol-man, but I'm not sure. Anyway Ri looked really awful.

Looks like he's trying to do a Dignitas job on himself by getting the knee into the dear leader's bollocks

Deadpooling made drol collect more intelligence on North Korea than the rest of NATO combined.

• Haha 2

On 10/09/2018 at 13:35, drol said:

One name I expected to see in the attendance was VMAR Ri Yong-mu. Ri is 93 and his last appearance was at the end of July at a veteran convention. He was in a wheelchair and looked like he suffered a debilitating stroke. I will post a pic if I find it. So he should be one of those cadres.

Kim Chol-man is the last of Kim Il-sung's anti-Japanese comrades after the passing of MAR Ri Ul-sol, who died in November 2015 after a long battle with lung cancer. Kim is 100 and he was present at that veteran convention in July, looked good for his age. Anyway he was not in the attendance yesterday and this could be a sign he's not doing so well.

Mr. Ri is the man on the wheelchair. The old man with blue attire and lot of medals should be Kim Chol-man, but I'm not sure. Anyway Ri looked really awful.

Last Kim Il-Sung's comrade Kim Chol Man has died of bladder cancer at 98 

https://kcnawatch.co/newstream/1543929617-497001968/kim-chol-man-dies/

This leaves Kim Yong-ju as the oldest living cadre in North Korea.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2018 at 19:49, drol said:

South Korea confirmed she died between August and September 2014. NK will never confirm as she was ousted from power, but that is definitely enough.

South Korea only acknowledged it now.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/kim-jong-uns-step-grandmother-dies-south-korea

Elections to be held in NK in March. Interesting to see if 99 (or 97 according to them) year old Kim Yong-ju will be candidate again.

On 10/09/2018 at 12:35, drol said:

One name I expected to see in the attendance was VMAR Ri Yong-mu. Ri is 93 and his last appearance was at the end of July at a veteran convention. Ri is 93 and he was present at that veteran convention in July, looked good for his age. Anyway he was not in the attendance yesterday and this could be a sign he's not doing so well.

Kim Chol-man is the last of Kim Il-sung's anti-Japanese comrades after the passing of MAR Ri Ul-sol, who died in November 2015 after a long battle with lung cancer.  He was in a wheelchair and looked like he suffered a debilitating stroke. I will post a pic if I find it. So he should be one of those cadres.

Mr. Kim is the man on the wheelchair, looked really awful (terminal stages of bladder cancer).

they don't mess about when they give out medals

• Haha 1

Hwang Sun-hui, director of the Korean Revolution Museum and multiple-times Deputy of Supreme Assembly, has finally died at 100 of respiratory failure. The oldest Leadership member of NK and the first public NK figure to make it to 100, she had been uber-frail for years. She was the wheelchair-bound mummy who was hugged by Kim Jong-un at every important occasion between 2015 and 2017 and always looked already dead.

image.jpeg.5d1670c9f6a0b26aab6663b5e0418d38.jpeg He really squeezed the Juche out of her! :P

The last anti-Japanese fighter to have a notable political career, she leaves Kim Yong-ju as the undisputed senior member of NK leadership. Kim, who never fought against the Japanese as he was in Moscow at the time, will be "only" 98 and not 100 in August, according to NK sources. Western sites on NK (NKWatch. etc.) are full of bullshit DoB, including for one of History's greatest losers.

• Like 3