Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

Actually NK is depicted much worse as it is. They announce deaths when they occur and that makes it a fair Country. To me only.

It has emerged (last year) that Kim Yong-ju actually collaborated with Japanese forces during occupation rather than being abroad; and it has been the real reason of his fall from grace. Would be lucky if he gets a state funeral, or death simply announced as he would have been already executed for treason has him not been Kim Il-sung's brother.

Twitter thread sourcing NK Daily News re: his ill health and recent absence from State celebrations. 

"Kim's health has deteriorated in recent months due to heavy smoking, obesity and overwork, the Daily NK report said"

• Sad 1

It would be a nice bit of light relief during all this doom and gloom if the fat little shit haired cunt snuffed it.

• Like 1

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.No doubt he'll  turn up to launch one of his missiles any minute to prove to the world he's still alive and well, , but  let's keep our fingers crossed anyway ! 

I wonder if he caught coronavirus at the hospital?

• Like 1

It’s important to remember it took several days for North Korea to announce the passing of Kim Jong il. During the time where he died and it was announce their was no outside reporting of anything strange happening in North Korea.

7 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

25 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

It’s important to remember it took several days for North Korea to announce the passing of Kim Jong il.

To be fair he'd been telling them he was il for a long time. I'll get my coat...……………..

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grim Up North said:

To be fair he'd been telling them he was il for a long time. I'll get my coat...……………..

How's the 'rona treating you?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

How's the 'rona treating you?

I'm fine now thanks - left with a cough and I'm still getting tired earlier than normal and sleeping slightly more but one of the (many) luckier ones. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

I'm fine now thanks - left with a cough and I'm still getting tired earlier than normal and sleeping slightly more but one of the (many) luckier ones. 

Great news good to hear it.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One could hope ...

How do you spell Bullshit in Hangul?

prediction: the surgeon who fucked him up is already dead as fuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone should check on Dennis Rodman.

I mean, in general. Guy ain't right.

This time yesterday I thought it was probably rubbish, but now I'm not so sure.It's interesting that there has been no denials from North Korea.Something is definitely up !

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

This time yesterday I thought it was probably rubbish, but now I'm not so sure.It's interesting that there has been no denials from North Korea.Something is definitely up !

For a country that has denied the existence of the Coronavirus, I don't think you can read too much into their silence.

It is worth hoping though ;)

Answers a letter from Assad, implying he is not ill. Plus South Korea is sure he has been visiting some provincial factories these past days. Usual Murican bullshit.

• Like 1

Some fairly credible sources now saying Kim Jong Un is dead.We'll have to wait a few days to see if it's credible or not but it is starting to look more and more likely it's true. 

• Confused 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Some fairly credible sources now saying Kim Jong Un is dead.We'll have to wait a few days to see if it's credible or not but it is starting to look more and more likely it's true. 

Link? 

• Like 1

Yeah, really need a source for that. Can't find anything on the story from sources I find credible.

• Like 1