Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

1 hour ago, drol said:

NK officials have access to Internet. They know what is going on and it seems strange they are not reacting.

Since there is no designated successor, it's obvious that they would want to play their cards very close to their chest right now- we probably won't know anytyhing until they get their ducks in a row!

1 hour ago, msc said:

All these sources but I think we need to hear from @Gooseberry Crumble here to be sure either way...

I think the enema has definitely worked its magic and is currently engaged in the final push outwards on this occasion!!

if its true  dose everyone think it will announced by the time i get up in the morning 

Obese bloke who has sporadic moments of being amusing. Keep getting this thread mixed up with the Peter Kay one.

Looking back at what happened with Kim's dad, a lot of the rumoured health issues turned out to be 100% accurate but weren't confirmed until after he died. And I say "a lot" because while the stroke ones were correct, the claims he used a double for years due to being in a wheelchair were bogus.

Still don't think he is dead. Doesn't seem to be following the normal pattern...assuming anything happens "normally " in the DPRK.

• Haha 1

Aye, the most authoritative British source at the moment is the Mail on Sunday

Not quite over the line, then

I hope he is dead...just because I want to see the videos of North Koreans fake crying over his death.

1 hour ago, portsmouthreaper said:

if its true  dose everyone think it will announced by the time i get up in the morning 

Probably not.They'll probably wait days before they decide who takes over before they announce it.

6 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Probably not.They'll probably wait days before they decide who takes over before they announce it.

it's either the sister or the military - if it's the sister, she needs the military to back her.

KJU had the military backing pre-daddy dying, so figuring out chain of inheritance may be why this is taking so long. and based on what i've been reading, better the sister than a military coup for the rest of the world.

All made more complicated by NK being a nuclear state ofc, and any meddling China may be doing.

I would say won't announce till everything confirmed, but now i'm thinking about it - Trump will send out a Tweet or say in press conference about it which is confidential and all hell will break loose, lol.

Just now, ladyfiona said:

I would say won't announce till everything confirmed, but now i'm thinking about it - Trump will send out a Tweet or say in press conference about it which is confidential and all hell will break loose, lol.

I bet the CIA won't tell Trump the full truth until they prepared for him to do that.

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The confusion has arisen because he died and was then resurrected in an arcane ritual

Un Dead becomes Undead

Kim Jong Unresponsive

• Like 1

This is the most recent picture of Kim Jong Un, from 10 April. He hasn't been seen in public since 11 April.

FB_IMG_1587872657084.jpg

Muiltiple sources now saying Kim Jong Un died on saturday night.https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273869/kim-jong-un-dead-north-korea-kim-jong-un-health-latest-kim-jong-un-dead-reports CNN also reporting ,on tv in the last few minutes that something major has happened. Satellite photos have spotted his train has been spotted at his official residence which is only usually used for state visits or leaders funerals.No state visits are planned as far as we know...

11 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Muiltiple sources now saying Kim Jong Un died on saturday night.https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273869/kim-jong-un-dead-north-korea-kim-jong-un-health-latest-kim-jong-un-dead-reports CNN also reporting ,on tv in the last few minutes that something major has happened. Satellite photos have spotted his train has been spotted at his official residence which is only usually used for state visits or leaders funerals.No state visits are planned as far as we know...

Yeah because the express is a super reliable source and there’s no evidence that his train went by his home place...

41 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Let's not piss our knickers yet mate. The Express are about as insightful and reliable as Khoi Huynh.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Let's not piss our knickers yet mate. The Express are about as insightful and reliable as Khoi Huynh.

ill take that as a compliment

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

We had no doubts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

If you were hoping for points, you just got Raabed

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Very hard to believe Raab regardless. I mean this is the Foreign Secretary who didn't realise the importance of the Dover Calais crossing :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Man About The Forum said:

What happens if someone received a QO, but it then transpires they aren't dead? Points rescinded? 

Confirmation from both sides is needed anyway, so that won't happen.