Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

7 hours ago, the_engineer said:

He's saying 'this is my impression of Jeremy beadles withered hand'.

'That's not funny Kim' the soldiers say . 'Sing is this the way to Amarillo again tubby'. 

He looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy

• Like 1

Articles about Kim Jong-Un are generating an insane amount of clicks for ad-infested media sites that it's not worth sharing really.

I'm not wasting anymore brainpower on this until NK address the situation directly or the BBC jump on the bandwagon.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Very hard to believe Raab regardless. I mean this is the Foreign Secretary who didn't realise the importance of the Dover Calais crossing :lol:

It's a ballsy move to name your second account 'Guy Incognito' pal. Subtle as a fucking brick? Who are you? 

• Haha 1

Worst case scenario for the world is Kim survives and is conscious but in a state whereby it's clear his life expectancy is dramatically reduced. In such a scenario he might just go for broke with his nuclear missiles. 

• Shocked 1

Have a stinking suspicion the next people in line are either consolidating factions or being killed by the sister. Maybe both.

Might take a week or 2 for reality to come to light, esp if he's alive + brain dead and they're waiting on him to cark it and/or "mercy" kill him so stuff can move forward.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Have a stinking suspicion the next people in line are either consolidating factions or being killed by the sister. Maybe both.

Might take a week or 2 for reality to come to light, esp if he's alive + brain dead and they're waiting on him to cark it and/or "mercy" kill him so stuff can move forward.

Yeah, maybe we get to see one of those old-school Stalinist purges in real time (and, luckily, from afar).

There was also a rumour that it's not the sister, but the uncle who took over. He sort of felt pushed aside by Kim Jong-Il (?), the middle one. Was basically exiled as ambassador, but also very ambitious.

I would find it funny, if we get a Caligula situation. Basically everyone gets killed except a lone male family member who is generally regarded as harmless and thoroughly uninterested in politics. So just like Emperor Claudius, we might get Kim Jong-Un's apolitical brother as the new leader. 

21 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Yeah, maybe we get to see one of those old-school Stalinist purges in real time (and, luckily, from afar).

There was also a rumour that it's not the sister, but the uncle who took over. He sort of felt pushed aside by Kim Jong-Il (?), the middle one. Was basically exiled as ambassador, but also very ambitious.

I would find it funny, if we get a Caligula situation. Basically everyone gets killed except a lone male family member who is generally regarded as harmless and thoroughly uninterested in politics. So just like Emperor Claudius, we might get Kim Jong-Un's apolitical brother as the new leader. 

Old Kim Yong-ju is perfectly harmless.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, drol said:

Old Kim Yong-ju is perfectly harmless.

:nerd alert: He reminds me of Master Aemon Targaryen.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Red Death said:

Apparently sent a message to South Africa's president on South Africa's Freedom Day, according to Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/27/kim-jong-un-sends-message-south-africa-despite-death-rumours-12616702/

Could easily have been forged by his government

21 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

:nerd alert: He reminds me of Master Aemon Targaryen.

dont remind me of this show ever again

• Haha 1

nk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Rodong Sinmun claims that Kim Jong Un received a floral basket from Russia on April 23, according to this tweet:

21 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Oh this is just turning farcical now! 

To be fair, K J-u's entire rule has had a farcical quality. His end will likely be premature and a little bizarre

This showed up just a few minutes ago- it's the Daily mail- are they reliable at all? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8256791/China-sends-medics-North-Korea-amid-claims-Japanese-media-Kim-Jong-vegetative-state.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR2C2YpL1WwRUEouUk79x4DtGxpl2nCQsGXYf3vr9oh5rQSwpO1CDHySazE

Japanese media claims he is in a vegetative state-  I agree with some of the above posters, there is probably some massive power struggle going on there whether he is alive or dead! Well it showed up on Facebook a few minutes ago- I notice the real date is April 25th!

I hope that he survives until next year, only so that I can add him to my list. ;) :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1