Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

You posted that on the 2nd April. Retard fool!!!

• Like 1

North Korea declares itself to now be in a state of war with South Korea- possible nuclear strike imminent. http://www.cnn.com/2...eats/index.html This could seriously bugger up my easter weekend... :unsure:

If kim attacks the south he and north korea are over. China won't support or go to war for north korea it has everything to lose and nothing to gain . Plus a nuclear strike on south korea or north korea and there is a good chance the radiation is drifting up into china.

Chances are there if north korea attacks it will be routed pretty fast but not with nukes , north korea will quickly collapse and china will invade from the north to ''protect its interests'' and stop immigrants . The two major flash points are if american and south korean soldiers encounter chinese troops in north korea and there is a confrontation . The second flash point is if on the verge of collapse north korea decides to nuke south korea and release biological weapons.

I would like to see the back of north korea hopefully without a world war 3.

Thanks for this.

This is probably the most succinct and straight forward analysis of the potential situation I have seen.

They could do with you on BBC news.

• Like 2

North Korea declares itself to now be in a state of war with South Korea- possible nuclear strike imminent. http://www.cnn.com/2...eats/index.html This could seriously bugger up my easter weekend... :unsure:

If kim attacks the south he and north korea are over. China won't support or go to war for north korea it has everything to lose and nothing to gain . Plus a nuclear strike on south korea or north korea and there is a good chance the radiation is drifting up into china.

Chances are there if north korea attacks it will be routed pretty fast but not with nukes , north korea will quickly collapse and china will invade from the north to ''protect its interests'' and stop immigrants . The two major flash points are if american and south korean soldiers encounter chinese troops in north korea and there is a confrontation . The second flash point is if on the verge of collapse north korea decides to nuke south korea and release biological weapons.

I would like to see the back of north korea hopefully without a world war 3.

Thanks for this.

This is probably the most succinct and straight forward analysis of the potential situation I have seen.

I have always been interested in the far east since i was little and studied it alot . I'm good at writing too but not the best at grammar mainly for the fact my memory is terrible haha. im writing stories hoping to sell them in the future on amazon and other places but long way to go yet .

Guest Guest

Kims finally gone further than just rhetoric-he's closed the joint industrial complex with South Korea- something that most analysts say would be the first sign that he really intends to go to war.. http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-22011207

There is a nagging thought in my mind that this could be a way out for the North Korean people. If things have got so bad for the general populace then a military encounter (hopefully not nuclear) might be the spark which allows the western forces into the country Kim and his cronies vanish into China and the slow process of Korean unity begins. If they have nothing left to lose it could be. Although the same argument could be applied to a much less satisfactory solution.

Thanks for this.

Y'know I didn't think much of your comment yesterday but then last night I was watching BBC news and they had a military "expert" on talking about it. Dunno if anyone else saw the guy I watched, but.....

Let's just say it's never a good thing when any so-called expert speaking on ANY subject uses the words "But maybe I've just been watching too many gangster movies". (yes he did actually say that).

Next career moves involves football management, apparently. He'd probably be marginally more reasonable and tactically astute that Michael Knighton who helmed our boardroom for 10 years, allegedly (he was banned from owning a business so officially we were in other hands for a substantial amount of that time).

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/kim-jong-un-to-manage-carlisle-united-2013040264375

Guest Bash

Tactically, this is the wong time of the year for the North Koreans to attack. The planting season has just begun, the rice paddies are no longer frozen and tanks will only be able to operate on hard surfaces. The South Koreans have plenty of "tank traps" and would be able to stand off and pick off the North's armor like fish in a barrel. The ideal time to attack would be after harvest and after the ground is frozen. So that leaves a strategic option. Are the North Koreans pig-headed enough to try....one can only hope not. But this behavior has been going on for decades Kim il sung to Kim jong il and now Kim jong un. I was stationed in Korea 2 years, 1979-81, a korean linguist in military intelligence.

This is better than Newsnight...

• Like 1

You're at an NBA game and you have front row seats and Kim Jong Un is sitting nearby and you are allowed to speak with him for just a few minutes. What can't you say to Kim Jong-un?

I thought about it for a while and what you cannot say is that he is "talented" and anything to do with "everyone thinks you are" isn't allowed because his security hinted at that. If you say anything like that he'll act embarrassed because no one got to know him well early on.

Guest Guest

all foreign embassies oin North Korea being evacuated. They're actually preparing for war. This is madness

BREAKING NEWS-missiles have been loaded into lauinchers and are to be launched at targets in south korea/japan imminently p://www.cnn.com/2013/04/05/world/asia/koreas-tensions/?hpt=hp_t1

fucks sake

all foreign embassies oin North Korea being evacuated. They're actually preparing for war. This is madness

BREAKING NEWS-missiles have been loaded into lauinchers and are to be launched at targets in south korea/japan imminently p://www.cnn.com/2013/04/05/world/asia/koreas-tensions/?hpt=hp_t1

fucks sake

Calm down dear its just propaganda.

I tell you what though i think it would shock the world if they actually launched them. Maybe kim jong un is a double agent and was recruited in Switzerland to bring down north korea from within . :o That is the only logical conclusion if he does attack,well either that or he is insane .

• Like 2

Actually, it was still April 1 my time. :) US ip, perchance?

official advisories have bene issued on how to prepare for a nuclear attack .. http://www.benzinga....-nuclear-attack

I spent my entire childhood learning how to prepare for a nuclear attack. You can't. Just hope you die at impact.

Actually, it was still April 1 my time. :) US ip, perchance?

Anonymous proxy

Multiple missile launches may be planned by North Korea.

FTFY.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

I may regret typing this in the hours or days ahead but it's starting to look like t his crisis may be over.The tension seems to be lessening a bit.I don't even think Kim Dung Un won't even launch any missiles now let alone start a war.Anyone agree?

I may regret typing this in the hours or days ahead but it's starting to look like t his crisis may be over.The tension seems to be lessening a bit.I don't even think Kim Dung Un won't even launch any missiles now let alone start a war.Anyone agree?

Do you not regret everything you type ?

If not, you should !

• Like 1

Personally I'd be more scared of his farts than any nuke.

• Like 1